Nowhere to go

Anybody else get treated like shit everywhere they go? Like the majority of people have something against you. I won't specify who I am because I am a bit known on here and hated, but that's just what life is, hatred.
>Video game addicted father who just reees the whole house down whenever we interrupt him, happened today, he screamed at me and threatened to leave the family because of me.
>Anorexic mother who will not hesitate to use her eating disorder to guilt trip me.
>Zoomer little brother I have to take care of all day whilst my parents work full time, will throw a tantrum if he loses a roblox game.
>Can't talk to people at school because I am a fucking autist
>Can't vent online without being made fun of.

Is there any escape for someone like me or do I just have to live in shit? Anyone else living a shitty family life? I have already accepted I am too cowardly to kill myself so don't bother suggesting

Attached: raw.png (500x492, 101K)

Control what you can control if that makes sense... Learn mindfulness meditation, maintain or add good habits to your life. This is all I have user.

>Video game addicted father who just reees the whole house down whenever we interrupt him, happened today, he screamed at me and threatened to leave the family because of me.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Thankyou user, I appreciate the advice. I haven't thought of meditation but I drink those calming herbal teas and they are my only escape to the point where I am weirdly obsessed with it. Do you have any recommendations for what habits to get into?

>Can't vent online without being made fun of.
>post on one of the most toxic websites out there, known as Jow Forums

Theres your problem

I am trying to avoid Jow Forums, I only relapsed into the bad habit today because my family has been ripping into me nonstop and I just want to be a bit bitter. I am not back to reading the stuff people write about me specifically though (hate threads I read over and over on desuarchive) and that's the only thing about this place that really gets to my mindset.

Seems like you are the problem kiddo, fuck off and normie somewhere else let your dad play vidya

just go through the motions. once you get to adulthood and move out don't have to worry about your family's autistic tendencies anymore.get a job and save money and move out after high school.

l wish l could hug you, user.

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

Is this Sunny? Go fuck yourself, you pigslut. Shouldn't you be in school?

Ew no, I am not sunny, I would never scam lonely men, or anyone for money
Thankyou, kind stranger

>that's the only thing about this place that really gets to my mindset
You might think that, but everything here is poisoning your mind.
The real damage is the damage you don't notice.

Go to bed, it's late.
Just try to get a good sleep, okay?

Tahlia, pls

bakadesu

Dormin, is that you?
NOT EVEN ORIGINAL WTF

The thing is this place follows me around, I used to avoid it easily but my venting videos were discovered by a Jow Forums user and spammed here and now I get Jow Forums shit spewed at me on the daily, it is my fault though because I am addicted to the internet so whenever I try to delete my channel due to too much Jow Forums raiding I make a new one because I miss my internet friends and making videos, and I used to make videos about topics I shouldn't have discussed (like feeling ugly and my thoughts on Lookism) because that attracted the wrong crowds. My point is essentially that it follows me on all other social media so there isn't really much getting away from it, especially since online interaction is how I cope with my family situation. So might as well lurk every now and then when things get bad.

It is late, but I sleep through most of the day user so I'll be okay, it's summer holidays where I am at so it's not like I've got anywhere to be

Hey user. I'm exactly the same way. I get no respect whatsoever even though I mind my manners so very much. If it would make you happy, I'd love to talk to you on discord.

i wish I knew how to help people.

Don't have a discord anymore, but I know how you feel and I am so sorry life is this way for you too.

I wish I could be like him but without a family

Even though I am met with disrespect, I can't help but still act in this careful attitude of speech. People always mistake me for a spineless man because of it. I truly get no respect, even after I got cheated on and forgave them. I wish I knew what's the fault in my way of communication. If you want us to contact, I'm more than happy to go with the method of your choice.

>Video game addicted father who just reees the whole house down whenever we interrupt him

Honestly what a fucking faggot.
Between this and that twitch streamer beating his dumb roastie gf, I'm starting to realise how fucking cancerous video games have become.
For fuck sake.

Nobody actually cares about you so relax. Or don't. Nobody cares.

I do, and so do other people. This negativity is helping no one.

OP again, and by goodness did that streamer clip remind me of my family so much, the woman acts like my mother and everything, it's fucking unbearable and I feel for those kids.

But my dad is a good man who has been treated like shit all through his life, he only started his video game addiction when I was 7 (around the good days of WOW) only because his parents pretty much scammed him out of all his money and he felt alone and depressed. So it's in no way his fault, I just wish life were different.

>I just wish life were different.
It will be one day.

My mum also had a pretty traumatic childhood, since it's user I might as well say everything, she was raped and abused growing up so now she is crazy and obsessed with cleaning everything because she feels dirty. Her cleaning cope and my dad's vidya do mot mix, to say the least. I just want to make this clear because I know I am not the only victim here , my parents have it worse on fact. I understand why they do what they do but it's all just so much to live with for all of us.

I hope so

This is the last thing I will add to this thread, and then I'll go to sleep and try to forget about today, but thankyou all so much. I've never been met with such kindness from here before, I have always been very bitter towards you guys because as I said I've has hate threads and rumours made about me before on here, but at the same time I can understand it. You really are just nice people who have shitty situations, in fact I think that's what everyone is deep down, hurt people hurt as the saying goes. Be it my parents, online people, everyone.

I really needed this today and words can not express how grateful I am to all of you. Goodnight!

You're a lot more understanding than most people would be.
You're a good person, infortunately thi means life will shit on you at every given opportunity.

Sorry for all the spelling errors, sausage fingers

This actually made me smile.
Goodnight user.

I am. People also take all my money. So I am a poor undesirable person.