Hi user! im back from the day before yesterday to answer your questions on vocaroo again ^-^

hi user! im back from the day before yesterday to answer your questions on vocaroo again ^-^

Attached: owowotsdisss.jpg (1200x870, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1eXYQ1XV9xA
vocaroo.com/i/s0kbPDIdn3bO
vocaroo.com/i/s03i1OhiVPjb
vocaroo.com/i/s05klvKBmASG
vocaroo.com/i/s04lb0ekYn0J
vocaroo.com/i/s0Nfh6Jb3XNk
vocaroo.com/i/s0e9sIk9AD5f
vocaroo.com/i/s1v2qNYxQWZU
youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ5CYE1VZw
vocaroo.com/i/s1dLW0HciPbM
vocaroo.com/i/s0NsireANeCc
vocaroo.com/i/s12ci0OSQipb
vocaroo.com/i/s1Q3v6G8dUX6
vocaroo.com/i/s1aYrn4KjODw
youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U
vocaroo.com/i/s1NWtr4ETo0M
vocaroo.com/i/s0iVVU4GN5aj
vocaroo.com/i/s0oR1zozZi8Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1MAVchl0wwe
vocaroo.com/i/s1nQFy8npZDs
vocaroo.com/i/s1vVYt6YoyHL
vocaroo.com/i/s1PT2tg6EJ7Y
vocaroo.com/i/s1ouhE5b0PlV
vocaroo.com/i/s0EewWzcOAVg
vocaroo.com/i/s0PYyvBvIoaw
vocaroo.com/i/s0PI4LvPdPQH
vocaroo.com/i/s1ndEqzKrxjE
vocaroo.com/i/s0wrTcmg5AXE
vocaroo.com/i/s0EyaPF8sCy9
vocaroo.com/i/s10dx6LlkcAZ
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zy5AVL45o1
vocaroo.com/i/s0IgSwkEfYNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

summarize the plot of your favorite movie in a vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s1eXYQ1XV9xA
couldnt remember much at some point im really sorry ;-.-

Is this your natural voice? Are you a trap?
Are you a robot? Do you like slavic guys?
Beard or no beard? Are you a virgin? Will you marry me?

OP you forgot to post tits. Nice drawing btw

vocaroo.com/i/s0kbPDIdn3bO

What caused you to become such a faggot? I can only dread how it must have felt to have you as a son.

Cringe and bluepilled.
At least it's a biological female and not a tranny. What a sad state of affairs when we'd feel relief about a female attention whoring in this shithole of a board.

>board.
Are you new to Jow Forums? Faggotry has been a problem since the early 10s all over the site.

Sounds good. If I heard your right, you aknowledge that females can't be robots? Atleast in most cases.

Also maybe, but since you post here you're prolly a fat dyke. lol.

Anyways ty for atleast giving verification via vocaroo, too many larpers arounds nowadays.

>hi user! im back from the day before yesterday to answer your questions on vocaroo again ^-^
How old are you kid?

vocaroo.com/i/s03i1OhiVPjb

vocaroo.com/i/s05klvKBmASG

GED 2 DA CHOPPA!

Attached: Get_e704ce_615005[1].gif (1x1, 43)

What do your feet smell like? Would you stand on my face and let me kiss and lick them?

vocaroo.com/i/s04lb0ekYn0J

i need as many people to send me a vocaroo of them saying "mike penis" please

Why didn't you mirror the right right eye?

I think OP dieded. Or probably went masturbating or something, I dunno

vocaroo.com/i/s0Nfh6Jb3XNk
vocaroo.com/i/s0e9sIk9AD5f
>vocaroo.com/i/s04lb0ekYn0J
lololololol
*existential crisis*
sorry was putting on a face mask, might be harder to talk soon once it dries

I know you're a dude but this is cute

vocaroo.com/i/s1v2qNYxQWZU

heres an example. please help out the cause, thanks

Attached: 1521764616891.jpg (674x451, 84K)

>sorry was putting on a face mask, might be harder to talk soon once it dries
What drew you to this place? I assume you're at most 20/21. I don't think you're like the original chan girls that used to come here back in the 00s.

.vocaroo.com/i/s0e9sIk9AD5f
...are you black?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0Nfh6Jb3XNk
>Doesn't listen to eminem
Im sorry, but dropped. Dang I really liked you already, OP, wtf were you thinking?

Listwen to this and share your thoughts:
youtube.com/watch?v=ytQ5CYE1VZw

vocaroo.com/i/s1dLW0HciPbM

Describe your dick and who you'd like to fuck with it

vocaroo.com/i/s0NsireANeCc

vocaroo.com/i/s12ci0OSQipb
..no?
i'm really sorry but i couldn't really hear you ;^_^
and rip i just don't like rap personally, not quite my taste

vocaroo.com/i/s1Q3v6G8dUX6

I'm still unsure about OP being either underage or a smol grill. It would be best if she posted some tiddies with a timestamp, right?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Q3v6G8dUX6
vocaroo.com/i/s1aYrn4KjODw

>..no?
No what? That you're not 20/21?

sorry, tagged the wrong post. I meant that I'm not black and yeah im in that range

>vocaroo.com/i/s1aYrn4KjODw

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

Listen on repeat

OP is 19, calling it.
OP why are you a virgin? It sounds like you shouldn't be one if you choose to, or is it because you're a trap?

vocaroo.com/i/s1NWtr4ETo0M
bingo you gots it
no thx

Okay, sounds like you then eventually should be able to find someone easily. You don't think that all men are creeps, right? Also share creep stories you poofter

>19
Damn kids. Got any plan in life? Are you studying?

Where in US?
I am 18 with a considerable inheritance looking for new friends

Usually people only mention their wealth when they already met friends, oh well...

vocaroo.com/i/s0iVVU4GN5aj
vocaroo.com/i/s0oR1zozZi8Q
forgot to mention but yeah currently finishing up senior year of high school

Well Im a NEET so my wealth is my only distinct attribute
Besides, I like to spend it on my friends because I have nothing else to spend it on
Why be bitter?

Not bitter, I just don't want to see another young lad ending up miserable, because hsi friends only like him for his money. What are your plans for the future? Got anything in mind?

Wait why wouldn't your mother want you to be a doctor? Also it sounds like a long winded plan. Electrical engineering sounds like it has money at the end of the tunnel.

Attached: opmh.gif (200x166, 1000K)

>ending up miserable
Why would I be miserable? Im set for life, dont have to work and even if my friends use me for money, its better than being broke and having no friends

>its better than being broke and having no friends
Can confirm.
t.broke and friendless

Just don't give them too much.

vocaroo.com/i/s1MAVchl0wwe

>vocaroo.com/i/s0iVVU4GN5aj
Lmaoing at you opinions. Guys and girls can't be friends, unless the girl is ugly. Of course you see it differently, but ask any guy if he would say he'd date his hot friend who happens to be female, and he'd instantly smash. Lastly, why wouldn't you smash them, think they're like brothers to you? If that is the case, then how do you differ people you'd like to date and people you friend zoned? Oh right, you'd continue the friend zoning and tell the people who hit on you to fuck off.

Anyways best of luck, I'm sure Romeo is right around the corner

vocaroo.com/i/s1nQFy8npZDs

vocaroo.com/i/s1vVYt6YoyHL
vocaroo.com/i/s1PT2tg6EJ7Y
thank you ^-^
understandable, have a nice day! ^.^

>vocaroo.com/i/s1PT2tg6EJ7Y
Congrats your friend is either gay, or didn't get the courage yet to ask you out.
Anyways why do you see people who ask you out as creeps? Or are they Chads and you think they only wanna smash?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ouhE5b0PlV

>vocaroo.com/i/s1vVYt6YoyHL
Good for you for following your dreams I guess, hope it works out well. Is your mother adamant about you not becoming a doctor?

vocaroo.com/i/s0EewWzcOAVg
vocaroo.com/i/s0PYyvBvIoaw

As someone who is below average in terms of looks, but has room to improve, how does one get a nerdy girlfriend in college

What is your favorite animal and what are your thoughts on conlanging?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1vVYt6YoyHL
Do you want to be able to be a doctor to be able to check anons heatlh daily, if you know what I mean?

Anyways, ehm probably best to talk it out in peace and offer 3 solid bullet points why you feel like it is the best for you to become a doctor and suits you well

Ate you pretty femamon? Do you like quiet but non-robot latino guys?

vocaroo.com/i/s0PI4LvPdPQH
vocaroo.com/i/s1ndEqzKrxjE
vocaroo.com/i/s0wrTcmg5AXE
vocaroo.com/i/s0EyaPF8sCy9

gotta blast, lads
i can type but cant do any more vocaroos for another hour or so

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EewWzcOAVg
Only women say that they're just friends, either way, you're 19, you're young. You could have been nice to him though, he atleast got the confidence to ask ya out.

Lastly, have you tried smiling at guys? It is a great opener for people to feel confident to ask you out, and since you smiled at him, he sees that you're interested in him too.

Thanks for that, I was the dude who asked about the girlfriend. Appreciate it.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0PYyvBvIoaw
Is she just being overprotective of you? It seems a little odd to me.
>sounds in the background
Are you at home?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0wrTcmg5AXE
gib lifehacks to be good at skool pls. Atleast some to memotize information better. Lastly you seem like a funny gal, why don't you smile at people you find attractive? I guarantee you you will find a creep free bf that way.

You have a beautiful voice femanon. You made this latino guy's night with your cute comment. Best wishes.

Stop talking to OP, unless she posts her tits... atleast cleavage... cmon guys

Can you say "Fuck yo homie he dead, fuck yo homie he dead, fuck yo homie he dead. Most of they ass got hit in the head."

Attached: 1544171810492.jpg (196x167, 14K)

user shut up. If you wanna sperg out and have another dumb robot complaining thread then those are a dime a dozen. At least let me enjoy her cute voice.

i always get rejected i dont know why please help

nigga your boy voice was coming out, you faggot. You are a trap. Show tits and vag to debunk claims or stay a faggot.

Say: "I'm horny for robot user to ask me out, all those normie creeps can fuck off. Only robot user makes my hearth jump in an uncontrollable manner"

Yeah, there's actually this guy I've been smiling at in the hallways lately, although I hope I'm not being creepy or scaring him off
no, she hates me a lot more than my brother; she acts as if I'm some irresponsible teen and my brother can do no wrong even though he's the one failing all his classes and I'm the one passing AP classes with straight A's
>sorry for saltiness
ye im at home, staying here for college as well since dorm rates are suicidal
study, study, and do all your hw no matter what, see above for other answer
Maybe you're going after the wrong girls? idk im sorry
aw thank you, I'm happy I made your night ^-^

Why are dorm rates suicidal? I wanna know, currently living with some other dudes, takes me some time to university though. Not a dorm rat yet, they got cheap rooms though. Hard to get in

>no, she hates me a lot more than my brother; she acts as if I'm some irresponsible teen and my brother can do no wrong even though he's the one failing all his classes and I'm the one passing AP classes with straight A's
You sure about that? I mean you are 19 and things look different from that viewpoint.

Attached: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.gif (480x264, 1.87M)

around the area I plan on going to the apartmemt rates are impossible with my salary, and I could never afford a dorm room

i want to fuck that voice and see it played in different frequencies. Really digging it, too bad I'm not an amerimutt.

Oh okay. Why are they suicidal though?

one time my brother broke my finger by slamming it between two bowling balls as i was grabbing one and i got yelled at for not be cautious
for a year my brother had all c's and d's on his report card and my mom congratulated him for trying so hard but when i got a single b i got yelled at for not trying hard enough
i can go on but it's too much to type

Gee that's rough. Any idea why it's like this? (Is your brother retarded and that's why he's cut some slack? And if it's not too personal it kinda sounds like your father isn't in the picture?)

Befriend your brother, make an effort to get him to praise you occasionally. All the best

my dad's a complete ass so i dont really talk about him, i have nothing good to say about him
my brother isnt an autist or anything, he's so fucking lazy that he doesnt do any homework, doesnt study and has gotten detentions in the past, though i have a strong feeling that its the gender divide (before you assume im saying "MUH FEMINISM" i have been told to my face on several occasions that ill never be as good as him since my 'womanly emotions" will prohibit me from getting any real jobs than an office one)

>(before you assume im saying "MUH FEMINISM" i have been told to my face on several occasions that ill never be as good as him since my 'womanly emotions" will prohibit me from getting any real jobs than an office one)
By your parents? Are you not white? Those are really 1st generation ethnic vibes I'm getting from your parents.

look at all these orbiters and this roastie
hopefully you fucks burn in hell faggots.
saged

Attached: 3.jpg (259x194, 7K)

you got it right on the spot
im 1/2 white 1/2 latina and im a first gen
fucking sucks

vocaroo.com/i/s10dx6LlkcAZ
Gl user, be forgiving

I was expecting chinese or something but in that scenario I guess your brother would be dead with c and d grades.
Well, study hard, get a job and move out. Just be careful not to burn any bridges.

like this user?
vocaroo.com/i/s1Zy5AVL45o1

getting really fucking depressed at remembering this kind of shit
im gonna stop posting for a little bit, i dont want to make anyone else feel like i do
i guess she was right about me being too emotional
im sorry

Do you wanna go out for drinks sometime? If you live in or around NYC?

>i guess she was right about me being too emotional
Just clear your mind and think out your plans and go with them.

A lesson I learned way too late is: "someone somewhere is always going to be disappointed in you, just make sure that person isn't you 10 years down the line".

Attached: chuck_norris_magic_card.jpg (375x523, 48K)

Go on, but make a vocaroo then.

fembot post location so we can date you

vocaroo.com/i/s0IgSwkEfYNg
Honest question here tbqh

I agree pls be in socal, but only date me.

what do ya have to offer though?