Free (you)'s

Hey guys, come talk to me and ill reply to all of you.
I am trying become nicer

Attached: megu react 2.jpg (1378x1587, 717K)

Stop begging for attention you stupid fucking failed normalfag / wannabe robot

Reminder OP is a literal autist who pays trannies to give him attention and for them to write his name on their hands

They all bullying him and call him retarded yet he still gives them his betabux like the pathetic soifaggot he is

>>>/shitcord/

give me that (you), my days been pretty lazy feeling bleh, how about yourself fren?

Attached: 1500474429153.png (449x500, 239K)

Hey there user. How have you been today?

Attached: Sailor.Saturn.full.1949358.jpg (700x736, 325K)

Hello user, have an alright day - hadn't been productive though submitted my report a few days ago, did a presentation earlier then was notified that I'm done for the semester. Mind its a foundation year though still that was over way quicker than imagined. Consequently didn't know what to do so spoiled myself a little - got a chocolate orange hot chocolate, went to nice restaurant and mostly relaxed. Still studied a little though haven't been able to concentrate at all. Haven't really slept properly this week so far so will have a couple hours tonight (going to bed now). Going to finish a book in a few hours presumably unless I spend the morning paralysed. Got these new pyjamas from China and they are so cute I want to grab someone from behind and snuggle them. S-sorry if that sounds stupid but I get frustrated when I haven't been hugged in a while (alas such is life in relative isolation). Had the day off work too, got a shift tomorrow and ready for it. How're you doing today?

Hello cute Patchu-poster, is there anything much on your mind right now?

Ey did you post on these sort of threads a few days ago? My mind's fuzzy but so you know, you seem like a really nice person, ehe!~

Attached: 62.png (768x800, 424K)

Yep yep, that was me.

Attached: smchar_jupiter006.jpg (462x343, 49K)

I'm going to start watching Sailor Moon tomorrow purely because of your posts, Jupiter herself seems so cute! Mind so does the rest of the cast.

Oh, neato! Jupiter shows up a bit over half way through the first season, but the other Senshi are pretty cool too.

Attached: Jupiter 26m.jpg (500x559, 61K)

lots of stuff on my mind fren, I'm in between feeling vastly frustrated with anything I do because it doesn't live up to my standards, and then just apathetic about even trying. I hope it clears up in a few days to be honest, since I've been like this the last week.

Attached: 1531451375976.jpg (850x1240, 146K)

Watching anime right now.

hi boomposter. can you explain why the steam circlejerk hates you in a way that makes sense to someone who doesn't know anything about it

i dont do that.
im fucked man.

id rather hear about yourself
im fucked.
i live my life in isolation. thanks for reply.
snap out of it or 5 years you are me

You are legitimately a bad and mean person. Fuck you faggot, your brain isn't "broken", you are just autistic self-hating retard who needs to man up.

Attached: image.jpg (500x560, 54K)

Not much going on over on my end. It's been a slow, chill night. Drank some cider, listened to some music, played a few games.

Attached: Jupiter o1.gif (500x375, 706K)

>im fucked
What's wrong?

I'm sad and I cried in my kitchen today

make me faggot
ave fun
melancholymouse#6708
add me il tel you on VC.
k cryh daiy, tell e abot it

>post
>get no (you)
I am done with your shit gunjy kys and get raped like your whore megumin

I had a lazy day, I gotta go to work.
I'm depressed that I don't make a decent wage and all my plans to do stuff involve money.
I have lots of bitter feeling brewing in my head.

Please do I really need it right now.
Thanks in advance.

Why is a penis considered a boiclit below 5.5x5.5?

Tell me what your favorite food is now.

Attached: 1538245469893.png (549x529, 246K)

Something tells me you'd break my heart.

I don't know if I like sushi or tempura more.

Jesus christ. Are you a gigaweeb?

Been mostly fun, I'd say. Can't go wrong with a day of chilling.

Mhm, that can be very frustrating. My wage isn't awful, but I'd really like to better myself somehow, I just feel too comfortable in the position I'm in currently.

Attached: Tomoe.Hotaru.full.500890.jpg (575x720, 234K)

Maybe
gigablocks

i want make anons happy, thats my OC react I made,a"come see if I qill
"
melancholymouse#6708
its all carbs and bad

Are you a neet? I'm a wageslave but I've a shit ton of money saved, mostly due to tax evasion lol, and I hate how I am forced to be a part of the world so I'm thinking about becoming a neet. The only thing I'm worried about is boredom and exhausting the excitement out of the things I do for fun. Should I forsake this world for my own or feature on because sometimes things are desirable because you can't have them?

I either need a new part time job to supplement this one or a full on full time job?

My younger brother stabbed me in the chest some years ago, he went to jail, got back on heroin and stole from me over and and over. He's been clean for a year and half or 2. Hes trying to get his record expunged. I don't want that to happen. I want him to have the mark against him for life. My parents say I should let it go and it seems like the whole world forgives him, but I don't.
I want him to suffer he was in prison but hes bisexual so it wasn't a punishment just a sexual vacation.
I want him to do at least 10 years.
Mom and dad bailed him out/ hired a good lawyer.

Cont,
He deserves more punishment.
It simply sickens me.

god i want megumin to suck my dick right now

hahaha holyshit gunjy is a tranny chaser now??? lmfao

Depends, though full time work may be better if you can find it, depending on benefits and scheduling and such.

Ooh, shit, that's pretty fucking bad. Don't think I'd want him to ever get his record clean if I was in your situation either, that kind of shit is pretty hard to forgive.

Attached: 1530136837294.png (500x375, 72K)

Anyone here want to play games together and dedicate hours of your time with each other?

What games are we talking about here?

Attached: Sailor_Saturn.png (540x800, 204K)

Anything with multiplayer really.

tfw nobody answers my question

I'm mainly into shooters, mostly area styled (like Quake or Unreal, though Halo works too) or co-op stuff like Killing Floor or Horde in Gears of War. I like a few tactical shooters too, biggest one would be SWAT 4 for me.

No idea duder.

Attached: Oriko_magia_record_profile.png (1024x768, 131K)

Sorry, but I'm terrible at FPS.

Not for everyone, I suppose. A lot of my favs are FPS games though, like BLOOD and Doom.

Attached: mako65.jpg (630x478, 34K)

Blood is the shit. You like Shadow Warrior?

Megumin a CUTE!

Why can't I find a job, OP?

Shadow Warrior is pretty good, I'd put it pretty high up there, but it's my least favorite of the big three BUILD games (better than Redneck Rampage though)

Attached: Makoto-AU008.jpg (628x477, 29K)

suck my cock faggot oadli

>ywn wake up to megumin caressing your hard shaft
why even live?

Attached: 21009978a2d5001776337f2758a9099680f6b01b.png (1286x1639, 1.18M)

it would be real nice if i could fuck ur ass faggot

Attached: 1542152256370s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

I'll talk to you OP, you've been nice to me in previous threads

Tell me something you like about yourself :)

nice bait, don't try so hard next time