/drugfeel/ stim edition

Will the real Stim Shady please stand up?

What're you robots on tonight?

Attached: 1436810191394.jpg (600x600, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdqyBuH6lqk
maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just weed, nothing else

My grandma's doctor said the government is threatening to put doctors in jail over the opioid crises so she might have to cut off her vicdon, she let me have some sometimes so il miss them but I feel sorry for her mostly, she's in so much pain all the time from her lupus and arthritis she can't even cook anymore.

user that took 2.5mg clonazolam here. I'm feeling quite sleepy right now and am completely relaxed. But still I don't feel 'high'. Therefore, I tool another 1 mg and some vodks. If this doesn't get me high enough, I'll take some oxy and smoke a joint.

Anybody got experience with Adrafinil or Modafinil? How did it make you feel, how best to utilize it?

Attached: 1444443869691.jpg (398x422, 26K)

benzos dont get you high retard

It did thit before I strated crszy binges like this. I guess tolersmce plays a big role. I'm trying to cut down but it's really hard. Rebound anxiety is an absolute nigntmare. If any one wants to try benzos: dont do it, unless you have very good disiplinr

why did you ask how fucked up 2.5mg would get you if you have a tolerance? 2.5 wont do shit to anyone with a tolerance.

>armodafinil: basically 12h of being really awake. Often similar price to modafinil, lasts longer.
>adrafinil: should be about the same as racemic modafinil. Slightly dirtier feeling compared to armo. Dose 3:1 compared to modafinil.

These drugs are basically all-nighter drugs for when doing real stims to stay up would just fuck your tolerance. Very few recreational effects, you just never feel physically tired.

There's not really any risk in using these drugs. If you want the semi-legal route buy adrafinil.

As an alternative I would recommend stacking caffeine and a 12h sudafed (behind the counter). Fully legal, feels really similar to armo and it's a *little* more euphoric. I take Adderall now, but sometimes I use this stack and I get slight dopamine sensations. They're related substances.

For those of you who have a benz prescription, how hard is it to get that shit? I've heard mixed results from "even my normie wine mom has it" to "literally second only to opiods in terms of difficulty of getting a prescription for"

I have legit anxiety and I have been seeing this doc for a while. He gave me SSRIs but they don't do shit.

They give this shit out like candy where I live

taking adderall everday since its exam week, smoke weed every day too
>my friend has some tramadol should i try?
>promethzine?
might trip soon too
i love drugs

I'm from a red state tho. I'm assuming you live in the US?

Wasn't very hard, just told them what worked in the past and I said what benzos I had done and what one I liked best. Walked out with a script for it then a week later I got the dose bumped up because I said it wasn't helping that much. I think you do have to find the right doctor though. Some won't prescribe benzos at all and others will give it out like candy. Just need to find the right one and be patient, don't make it obvious you are med seeking. But now that I think about it our mental health care is shit anyways so who cares if you get flagged.

dont feel like hitting up plugs and quit nicotine and caffeine

what legal highs can i get? other than yknow alcohol, can be anything as long as it doesn't involve me meeting up a dealer

Yeah, and the most tragically ironic part is old white people with pain problems fucked themselves by voting "tough on drugs" senators and house reps (not that I am accusing your grandma of being one of those people, just wanted to point this out in general).

holy fucking shit boys, I thought I had good rushes from shooting meth before but that one I just did was on another fucking level

Kek never thought of it that way. Fuck boomers. They made their bed now they can sleep in it. Tough shit gramps.

What are some xanax alternatives?
Preferably something that goes well with alcohol

Attached: Manliness.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

Funny that this drugfeel thread should be a stim edition because i'm on coke in my school's library right now. It's a long story how i ended up here but basically i'm living with my parents and going to school, where the library is open 24 hours so kids can study. I really want to do right by my parents, so I've made a strict rule of never being intoxicated in their home, so this night at the library was my best opportunity to give myself a holiday treat.

Anyway, i usually do coke with alcohol which i find to be the most euphoric combo on earth. Right now the booze is not in the mix for obvious reasons and uh... Coke sober is like, nowhere near as good. I basically feel extraordinarily warm with some kind of buzz in the head i can't quite explain. I'm unbelievably horny and the fact that i'm in a situation where fapping is not an option is driving me completely nuts. I'm also vascillating between euphoria and anxtiety which is something that always happens when i take coke without a downer to take the edge off.

Stimulants are really just made for fapping. If you do them in a situation where you can't fap or fuck, you'll ve thinking about doing it the whole time.

I must say though,

What a novel experience it is to be rushing hard in a fucking library

stoned watching venture bros

Why cant you fap in the library? My school had like a 25 floor library with shit wifi and I still pulled it off. Makes me miss going to shool. I always loved midterms and finals weeks. Nothing like staying up and sitting in the same chair for pretty much a week straight cramming a semester worth of bullshit into your brain along with however many grams of amphetamines. I mightve actually finished my degree if grades were only based on exams and hw/projects. Got like a 98 on my orgo 2 final and still got a B in the class because of fucking attendance being like 20% of the grade. Pretty much every class was like that too. I think one was even 30%. Whoever invented the iClicker should be shot.

The bathrooms here are public meaning the only privacy is a stall. Anybody who enters the bathroom will be able to hear what's happening. That said, i may still do it in an hour or two. The library really starts to clear out in the wee hours of the morning. I just re-upped and am now halfway through my gram. This stuff is strong, adrenaline feelings and very numb in the throat. Typing out longer posts than usual which always happens to me on stims.

how do you shoot user. I just ordered 3.5g of meth. at best it'll probably get here on Sat. smoking just doesn't seem to be cutting it anymore

RC benzos are exactly what you're looking for

The more reputable ones like etizolam and diclazepam have almost identical safety ratings compared to the prescription alternatives like Xanax and Valium

It has been one and a half months since I smoked weed and it looks like I cant get any for at least another week. All these T breaks do is make me realize how much cannabis fills up my empty bits and I need it right now more than ever. I also havnt jerked off in 2 weeks in anticipation to when I was going to get it and I dont want to back down now, so I cant even jerk off to pass the time.

put your dose in a spoon, I just eyeball it but this is retarded and if you have a scale use that instead. On little to no tolerance you should start with something like 50mg to gauge the potency of the batch, but you don't get the real rush until you hit about 100 or so mg

Put roughly 20-30 units of water over the meth in the spoon, stir it until it's dissolved, then roll up a tight wad of cotton and use that to draw the solution back into the syringe

Insert the syringe in a vein bevel side up at about 30 degrees, pull back slightly on the plunger to make sure you're in a vein, then push the solution into the vein and enjoy

I guess I just thought everyone fapped in the library bathroom so I didnt care if they heard me. I just put headphones in and tuned everything else out. If someone sat in the stall next to me I just figured they were doing it too. Its not illegal to fap in public bathrooms is it?

tell her about kratom it is amazing for pain. I have a lot of back pain but haven't felt it in forever. even as tolerance goes up the pain kill effect is always strong. It also gives energy.

More edibles for me tonight. The worst part of being really fucked up is remembering to breathe

why dont you try studying on coke?
youtube.com/watch?v=TdqyBuH6lqk

cool, thanks user. also where do you get your syringes? I think I read in a previous thread that you can ask for them at a pharmacy like Walgreens or CVS. I'd rather buy online if possible, I'm sure the pharmacist will know exactly what I'm gonna use it for.

So i just finished my.bathroom cocaine fap sesh. It felt really nice at the peak but as always happens when i do this on coke, the comedown hit before i was done fapping and i was left feeling dysphoric with my dick in my hand. This was a bad idea. Fortunately i finished my.stash long before i ever have to come home

Some pharmacies will sell to you and some won't, if you have a needle exchange in your area that doesn't require you to bring old ones to get new ones that's probably your best bet

So if I Robotrip before a drug test will it show up on the drug test?

Attached: DtUlck8UUAA-n3n.jpg (867x982, 148K)

I was abusing dxm very heavily and passed a saliva drug test with like 1 or 2 days sober, but I dont know what they were even testing for. Also Im pretty sure saliva drug tests are really easy to pass compared to piss tests.

Austren poster here, police finally gave me the brief after months of waiting. There were pictures in it of some drugs, but not the contents of the parcel I had and their weighted count was wrong compared to what they said multiple times. Looking for a job seriously now bros, the court will look favourably at that

Anyone else here get pain in the eye sockets after doing cocaine? Its been about 4 hour since i crashed, so i'm over the sense of dread, but i have this weird headache that feels like its coming from around my eye sockets.

God cocaine is a fucking cancer. Look forward to doing it again next week

anons, why do i freak out and have worse hallucinations on weed? am i retarded?

Attached: upscaleeneon.png (1023x1632, 1.75M)

>tfw you become a NEET and you think you're almost done for when you run out of dope money until you pull up Google maps and find several plasma centers within walking distance of your parents' house

Attached: wagiewagiegetinyourcagie.jpg (409x409, 23K)

>hallucinations
>am I retarded?
You might be schizophrenic. It hit me at 21 just like with Brian Wilson and a lot of young men who first experience hallucinations and delusions.

As a 20 year old with delusions and what may be hallucinations could you expand on that? I want to know what may be coming my way if that is indeed what is coming to me.

Adrafanil isn't semi-legal it's fully legal

>tfw seeing all these /drugfeels/ anons talking about getting benzos, opioids and even stimulants from doctors
>too autistic to make an appointment and even if I wasn't my parents would find out I'm seeking drugs since still dependent on them
Guess I'll have to wait a few years then. Would be nice to get easy stims and benzos but I also really wanna try opioids

Has anyone experiences with 2c-b?
My week was shitty af and i will go to a rave on saturday.
My plan is to stay awake till sunday night.
Will be from 10AM Sunday till i pass out in a sauna club.
Can you recommend 2c-b for what i am planning?

I did it once and maybe I just got bunk shit but all it did was give me a bit of minor distorting visuals (different from L or shrooms tho), and made my body feel like a very slight L buzz. Gave me a wicked headache on the comdown and the next day aswell. Overall like a 3/10 experience honestly, and I have heard you really either hate or love the substance.
Only rememberable thing from that day was where I looked at a lamp and suddenly my entire vision just twistingly warped into it and I felt some extreme euphoria for like 2 seconds.

I've done 2cb twice before, both times were very enjoyable visuals but little headspace compared to other psychs, so could be good for partying I guess, pretty stimulating so should keep you up.
First time I snorted some and it was the most searing pain imaginable for about 20 minutes, I puked a ton after ten minutes and my nose was stuffed up the rest of the night
The second time I put it up my butt and didn't get any nausea or discomfort

Go see a therapist and get diagnosed. You can be a functioning schizo without meds as long as you realize its not really demons talking to you. Shitposting on about your schizo is pretty fun, too. Have fun with it tbqh you literally just have an overactive imagination. Many a fine artist has blossomed from the phrenia.

did anyone else get stimulant flashbacks before without taking anything?

I think everyone who can afford a bit of treatment shouls try to have something done about it at the least. You might think you know it is not the demons, but then the visual distortions and voices of loved ones come. Might wake up one day and be looking at a different room with hundreds of voices from people you met once 10 years ago saying nonsensical shit and having conversations that dont even slightly include you before they start shouting your name.
Been there done that. Get that shit diagnosed and treated if it gets bad.

ativan a shit

Honestly even if its not the voices the delusions and paranoia can fuck you up

Just two more days until I can safely smoke weed again. It's been over two weeks. I can't take it anymore.

Why can't you mate

Eventually delusions and forgetting everything will make the voices and distortions seems too real. It all flows into itself and eachother one way or another. Once the ball rolls, you cant stop it anymore.

Drinking some of my acid water, 30 ug equivalent and then try my DMT vape again when mommy goes to work

>I have legit anxiety and I have been seeing this doc for a while. He gave me SSRIs but they don't do shit.

Same, the only thing an SSRI did was give me the worst nausea and hunger pangs of my life. They also made my anxiety and insomnia worse. I want to try something like CBD oil but I'm sure if I ask my doctor about it he'll just laugh.

Apartment inspection this thursday
Can't get caught

Just smoke outside? Lmfao take a little nature walk or find a secluded spot to smoke. People who smoke inside are p dumb

Thanks, i will consider it

x

>federal analog act.

why ask your doctor about it, you can just buy CBD over the counter in any first world country, buy it and try it

Mostly because the licensed producers legally have to make sure the contents are what they say they are. Sure you can buy it here but it's all from shady third parties who don't lab test, so you don't ever know what's in it.

CBD is OTC though so there's no reason to ask your doctor to supply you some. It's like asking your doctor if he can give you some aspirin. If you really wanna mention it to him, you can ask if it's okay to take but in the end you're gonna buy it from a store if at all.

then find a company that does third party lab testing, plenty exist

unpopular opinion: caffeine pills are the shit. love em.

Heroine. Getting paid in a couple hours, gonna pick some shit up, and when I smoke a gram away hopefully I'll be able to walk around for more then 2 minutes without falling over in screaming pain. Oh yeah and getting high or something. You said TONIGHT so, even though I'm as deprived as can be right now, I'm technically not wrong for posting in this thread. This'll all just be a bad memory anyway, so I might as well be living in tonight right now.

>tfw my morphine hasn't arrived
Just wanna feel nice and get away from the delusions, anons.

Attached: 1231412312.png (564x542, 108K)

Why is dxm so hard to take. Are gummies that much better?

I usually use Delsym, but then again, it depends on how much you want to take.

Im currently trying to get down 300ml of benylin. I downed the first 150ml but the second one is killing me.

>federal analog act
That only applies to schedule 1 and 2 drugs
Adrafanil is an analog of a schedule 4 drug and can be bought legally off of pretty much any nootropics site

I feel that. There's only so much that a human body and mind can take, even steel is GOING to bend, crumple, or break under enough pressure. Heroine is the only way I keep the Galaxy's worth of just general burdens from utterly annhilating me just by sheer force of "No level of unbreakable will ever possibly be strong enough to hold this up" and keeping me from being able to bring people any more happiness.

do you guys do drugs for fun or to cope with something?

bit of both, I took drugs with mates because it was fun, now I take drugs because I have no mates

>>>>>>>lmao the latter as fuck

>do you guys do drugs for fun or to cope with something?
Both but heavily due to the latter. I wish I was dead but can't bring myself to end it

Attached: 1534436085204.jpg (736x736, 58K)

same, which drugs make you numb that feel

so if i crush up morphine pills do i just put it in water and drink it?

>same, which drugs make you numb that feel
I'm the morphine user so that, weed, cough syrup when I'm broke and ecstasy.

Attached: large.jpg (500x549, 74K)

The only DXM product I've used is robocough because it's shilled here and it's never given me any sort of nausea or discomfort

Depressed user with microdosing questions
I recently started taking prozac after being hospitalized. I was disappointed to find prozac provided a lot of relief for my depression. I'm bummed because if I take this long term, I wont be able to trip while on it.
If an SSRI has proven incredibly helpful for my depression, would switching to microdosing be a better option? Any other anons in my shoes?

>tfw got some really, really good weed from my dealer
>tfw he texts me he got an even BETTER deal and will hold it for me
Merry Christmas to meee

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x1882, 797K)

Either one would work
because they're both placebos
well, microdosing might not entirely be placebo

indicas are so wildly different than sativas for me

I need a drug that will make me not care. I'm tired of feeling anxious

Not him but I've tried microdosing and it's definitely not a placebo, it's good to feel a bit of the acid head space and elevated mood

Ayahuasaca is legal and dirt-cheap: maya-ethnobotanicals.com/herbs/by-category/ayahuasca

Here is how to use it recreationally: dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=52019

This will healthily increase your quality life exponentially, and I am not exaggerating.

Attached: 2319-1girl cloud day dress flower highres long_hair pink_eyes sky smile solo wind npon515 shijou_tak (1600x1200, 1.94M)

That's why I added the second spoiler. There are currently studies being done that have promising results iirc. Never rule out the placebo effect, however. It's a lot stronger and subconscious than people realize. If every jumps the gun and heralds microdosing as some super cure, it's just gonna get relegated into the category of "hippie bullshit". I've had successful microdoses, but i'm still open to the possibility that it is placebo, at least to some degree. I also didn't want to completely shit on his antidepressants alone, since to him those are helping and it's super petty to be the
>" uhm ackshully, the studies say otherwise"
guy who tries to break placebo effects.
I guess I kinda did just now, didn't I?

stupid psychiatrist didn't want to prescribe me lyrica

that picture is kinda hot to me idk why

Attached: 1496731822510.jpg (125x94, 2K)

but at least I got otc codeine :)

>That only applies to schedule 1 and 2 drugs
Oh wow, I didn't remember that part. That's interesting. No wonder we have so many benzo analogs.

IM PEAKING LADS ANAD IM LOVING IT

peaking on what?

holy fuck it's so hard to take. I struggle getting down a bottle of that shit. Any advice robos?

dxm, this is a peak high desu

Thanks for making threads like this everyday, keeps me going.

popped a 100ug lsd tab for the first time

>intranasal amphetamine
>dick gets H A R D
>sublingual amphetamine
>dick gets S O F T
>oral amphetamine
>???
the difference could save your dick bros
safe journeys user