Touhou Hate Threat

Underage girls and fake difficulty do not make games good.

Attached: 1525245261277.jpg (500x446, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s06wsFO2pL3j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fake difficulty
Were you the serb complaining that he sucked at all games just a few days ago?

Attached: 1418639113944.jpg (624x348, 75K)

Yes. He's also a poltard.

No
Shut up touhounigger

yes they do

Attached: 1525059913056.gif (160x108, 33K)

Fagit's back

implying the cirno larpers actually play 2hu

Attached: 1513451272787.png (753x852, 1.44M)

Cirnoniggers get OUT

Fuck off poltard. I'm no an*mefag.

i never stopped posting mr. gaylord
i LOVE cirno

Attached: 1510326809775.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Then it must be something with all serbs to be shit at games. Probably alcoholism.

Touhou is gay and shoud be banned

Come here and tell me that, I'll fuk you in your ass you punk white boy. You phaggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your assshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuk with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuk you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuk you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuk with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuk you 'til you love me, phaggot!

Yes. And poltards should be castrated and skinned alive.

I love this post. Even if you had made a post saying "Hello I'm new here", it wouldn't have signaled that you're new quite as effectively as this one. People would think that you were baiting and that you're actually an oldfag. This post, though, leaves no room for doubt. You actually just experienced so much cognitive dissonance from reading that dude's contrary assessment that you reverted into a liberal "Call him a racist" mode. You projected racism onto him so hard that nobody even knew what you were talking about. What's more, you thought that anybody on Jow Forums would balk at being called a racist. This post is the equivalent of a Jew marching into a gas chamber, thinking that it's a show of defiance. Sensible chuckle, friend.

┳╮╱╭┳━━━┳━━━╮
┃┃╱┃┃╭━━┫╭━╮┃
┫╰━╯┃╰━━┫╰━━╮
┃╭━╮┃╭━━┻━━╮┃
┃┃╱┃┃╰━━┫╰━╯┃
┻╯╱╰┻━━━┻━━━╯

╭━━━╮
┃╭━╮┃
┃┃╱┃┃
┃╰━╯┃
┃╭━╮┃
╰╯╱╰╯

╭━━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━╮
┃╭╮╭╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃
╰╯┃┃╰┫╰━╯┃┃╱┃┃╰━╯┃
╱╱┃┃╱┃╭╮╭┫╰━╯┃╭━━╯
╱╱┃┃╱┃┃┃╰┫╭━╮┃┃
╱╱╰╯╱╰╯╰━┻╯╱╰┻╯

Traps aren't gay you dumb mother fuckers. And I don't mean 3D men with mental disorders. I'm referring to 2d drawings where they draw a girl and call it a boy. First of all, half the time I find them cute in my animes we don't even see their naked body. Not even their half naked body. Basically if I don't see the dick it doesn't fucking exist.
But let's not stop there, because I happen to be a gentleman who waxes his tank barrel to trap hentai. It's also not gay.
Why?
Because it's a fucking drawing. I'm into bestiality if anything. Look at those monstrosities. No lips? Exaggertedly large heads? Exaggeratedly large eyes? Pupils that morph into hearts? Fucking side mouths? I'm fapping to aliens. And there's nothing fucking gay about it. What's the most gay thing I can do to a 2d trap? Push my dick through a piece of paper having one drawn on it?
Fucking nothing, dipshits.
I'm not gay.
I don't want to suck dick.
I'M NOT GAY
I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK
I'M NOT GAY
I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK
I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK I'M NOT GAY I DON'T WANT TO SUCK DICK

YOU FUCKING ANIMEFAG WEEABOO WEEAJEW WEEANIGGER SCUM. HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DISRESPECT ME, YOU LOW LIFE DEGENERATE PAEDOPHILE SCUMFUCK. WHY MUST YOU SPREAD YOUR ROT AND CANCER ACROSS THIS SITE WHICH COULD BE SO UNIQUE AND ENJOYABLE. OH BUT OHOHOHOHOHOO FUCKING OH NO. YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR SLIMY LITTLE CUM-SOAKED HANDS OFF OF IT CAN YOU? NOPE-A-DOPLE-NIGGER. YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT WITH YOUR GODLESS DIGITAL EQUIVELANT OF AIDS. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE. I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING ANGRY WHJAT TEH FUCKING NGIGER ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? AGHRGH FUCK OFF. GET OFF THIS FUCKING BOARD YOU DEGENERATE ANIFAG WEEABOO SCUM. GO FUFIL YOUR SIX ABOMINABLE FANTASIES AND RAPE SOME KIDS. THEN, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET SENT TO FUCKING PRISON. HOPEFULLY YOUR GOVERNMENT HAS THE DEATH PENALTY YOU PIECE OF SHIT. WHY NOT GET THE FUCK AWAY. FUCKING HELL GTFO. YOU ARE LITERALLY THE CANCER OF THE INTERNET. 2D AINT REAL. FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF. YOU FUCK SCUMFAG JEW WHORE NIGGERS. STOP BEING FUCKING WEEANIGGERS YOU FUCKING USELESS I HFUICKING HATE OYU U FUCKIN G STUPID CUNTS U LIKE ARE THE FUCKING NIGGERS OF THE NIGGERING INTERNET YOU NIG-NIG-NIG FUCKING NIGGERS. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR PAEDOPHILE RAPE FANTASIES YOU SCUMFUCK JEW NIGGERS. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ANYTHING AND ANYONE. AGH YOU FUCKING NIAGGAS. YOU ARE LITERALLY AGH FUC K FACASD.
please leave'

hey, sorry I saw your pictures and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls browsing Jow Forums haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4f2 sometime its a reall cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your pictures sorry was sthat too far? Really sorry im really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

Yeah but think about it tho: what do you find appealing in a trap? The fact that he's cute? Or the fact that he's cute AS A BOY? Would you find a cute female just as appealing? If not, the fact that it is a boy in disguise clearly is what turns you on.
If so, you are turned on by a boy.
You find a boy erotic.
You are fapping thinking about men.
You are gay.
And just because it's a drawing doesn't mean anything: you are not fapping to the image so much as you are masturbating to the mental representation of the concept conveyed by the image: the picture is being processed by your brain, and this is what is arousing. So the fact that it is a drawing or not doesn't matter, you are still masturbating to the concept of a man in disguise.

ok, im so fucking sick of this meme, it needs to end once and for all. traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.
I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?
I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.
It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.
There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.
If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

vocaroo.com/i/s06wsFO2pL3j

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it’s a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn’t stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women’s original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can’t take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse

Sweetie :)

Attached: BBFC_18_Certificate_UK-logo-066B5B4DF0-seeklogo.com.png (300x299, 72K)

Sweetie, don't sweetie me.

Attached: 18_certificate.png (1000x1000, 136K)

Literally not what I said. Are you unable to read?

*sweeties you anyway*

Attached: 1525255499621.png (1000x1000, 153K)

So believe me, I get it. You get to grope yourself and steal a peak in the chicks bathroom. But bro. Have you considered that it makes you look like a GIRL? What's more, men might get the wrong idea and try to date you, which is hella gay. My bro Brad did this, at first it was all fun and games, we'd grope him and laugh and it was sweet, but then we started getting attracted to him and that's FUCKED UP. Here's the kicker though, we told brad to stop doing the pills and he CRIED, brad would never cry before, he had the least emotions of us all, like a war vet, real cool guy. But it gets worse, Brad stopped taking the pills but the boobs stayed on and he had the face of a fucking chick and acted totally gay, smiling at silly shit all the time, it was gross. He was weak as fuck, couldn't squat fuck all anymore. Then recently Brad told us that he had to keep taking the pills or he'd die, doctor said that, so now he's taking the pills for life and honestly I might end fucking him some day and that's gay as fuck. That's my horror story and it's true, so please, stop taking pills before it's too late

Kiss already, fags.

peek

Eat my fucking dick you fucking faggot. Why don't you go jerk off to niggers fucking your mother, you faggot ass cuck? You want to tell me to fuck off on the internet? Well I've got some choice shit for you motherfucker. I have 27 videos of niggers with foot long cocks double and triple penetrating your mother in bondage while she screams out "YES FILL ME WITH THAT SAVAGE BABY GRAVY, YES, SULLY MY LINES! MY SON IS A WHITE DISGRACE. YES, YES, HONEY, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO SEE ME SATISFIED?" while your father sits on the corner of the bed naked, sobbing and jerking off with his tears. You want me to post that shit for the world to see, you fucking insuferrable cunt? Oh, there's more where that came from, you dick licking, ass reaming, cunt-squirming, SCROTUM-SLOBERRING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. I swear to fucking GOD, if I ever see you on the fucking street, I will beat the everloving shit out of you and smash yoru ugly faggot ass face into the curb. "Oh abloobloobloo geez fuck off". We'll see if you just say "geez" when your teeth are going down your throat, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. FUCK. YOU.

They're all here. THEY'RE ALL HERE.

YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO EAT A BULLET, CAN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK, YOU?! HEY FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER, YOU!!! YOUR FUCKIN' WIFE, AND FUCK YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' HOLE, YOU HOOSIER! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, YOU MOTHERFUCKER; STUTTERING LITTLE PRICK!! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! You son of a bitch, don't have no fuckin' job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, making bad decisions all your fucking life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!! Stick your dick in your own fuckin' ass! Say something fuckin'... without stuttering, you fuckin' prick, C'MON!! Go fuck your momma, you son of a bitch! EAT HER FUCKIN' ASSHOLE OUT, you cocksucker! I GOT YOUR FUCKIN' NAAAME AND YOUR AADDRESS! I GOT YOUR ZIP CODE, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! I got your WHOLE fuckin' spiel down. I've got your background check – fuck what you owe on your fuckin' shit; I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NOW, MOTHERFUCKER! I could come down there, with my fuckin' AR-15, and shoot your fuckin' old Hoosier ass, right there! NOW, CALL HERE AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER, AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I'LL FUCKIN' DO, YOU COCKSUCKER!! FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys a faggots with your stupid copypasta memes.

Attached: C5POHhyUoAA-GrB.jpg (496x602, 23K)

nerd

Attached: 1460836937_ThetrueLinaInverse.jpg (512x384, 30K)

t. sh*T post

Attached: 1496178557113.jpg (200x200, 4K)

And here comes their BULL.

gay

>t. sh*T post
Who?
What?

Attached: 1522635886125.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

cierra la puta boca

chinga tu madre

Attached: aa7c1f2bafd05f0c714805fb7046a0d5.gif (245x200, 1.38M)

no tu

Attached: 1511387941150.png (288x291, 89K)

Si tu

Attached: 1523909683055.gif (245x280, 1.32M)

هاها ، تقتل نفسك

Attached: IMG_2546.jpg (741x487, 73K)

εμείς कर रहे हैं мнoгo ግን wij आहेत 그러나 ett !

Attached: 2943653-abstract-digital-art-space-last-man-standing-killbook-of-a-bounty-hunter___abstract-wallpape (1920x1080, 470K)

Lmao what a cuck. Use English phagot

Nice bait kiddo

Attached: 1523439444068.png (625x626, 16K)

तुमने क्या कहा मेरे बारे में, साली कुतिया? तुम्हें बता दूँ मैंने RSS में प्रथम श्रेणि से स्नात्तक पास की है, और मैं कई नैतिक आरक्षी छापेमारी में भी शामिल रहा हूँ, और मैंने 300 से ज्यादा गऊ माताओं को संरक्षित किया है। मैंने अपना प्रशिक्षण स्वयंसेवक संघ से प्राप्त किया है और मैं शिखर का संघी हूँ इस पूरे देश में। तुम मेरे लिए कुछ नही केवल अन्य एक और पाकिस्तानी हो। तुम्हे मैं अपने त्रिशूल से ऐसे नष्ट करूँगा जैसे इस दुनिया में किसी ने देखा ना हो, मेरे शब्द याद रखना। तुम्हें क्या लगता है, तुम मुझे ऐसे कड़वे वचन इंटरनेट पर बोलकर बच जाओगे? दोबारा विचार करो, मूर्ख। अभी, जिस षण हम बात कर रहे हैँ मैं अपने संघी गुप्त गिरोह, जोकि पूरे भारत में फैला है, के संपर्क में हूँ और तुम्हारे आईपी का पता लगाया के लिए तैयार हो जाओ, कीड़े। ऐसा और मैं तुम्हें सात सौ से ज्यादा तरीक़ों से समाप्त कर

Tohou has actual difficulty theres nothing artificial about it
Its literally just dodging shooting and some special abilities
Also cirno is 60 noones underage a far as i know

دربارهی من، خواهرزاده در مورد چه چیزی گفتی؟ بگذارید به شما بگویم که مدرک لیسانس را از کلاس اول در RSS گذرانده ام و در بسیاری از حملات اخلاقی شرکت داشته ام و بیش از 300 مادر گاو را حفظ کرده ام. من آموزش خود را از سانگ سانگ دریافت کرده ام و من اوج اوج در این کشور است. شما چیزی جز من نیستید، فقط پاکستان دیگری هستید. من شما را از دودمان من نابود خواهم کرد، همانطور که هیچ کس در این جهان دیده، کلمات من را به یاد داشته باشید. شما فکر می کنید، شما از کلمه ی تلخ در اینترنت نمی ترسید؟ فکر کنید دوباره احمقانه. در حال حاضر، شخصی که ما در مورد آن صحبت می کنیم در ارتباط با باند مخفی محرمانه من است که در سراسر هند پخش می شود و برای آدرس IP شما، حشرات آماده می شود. انجام این کار و من شما را در بیش از هفتصد راه به پایان بردم

Attached: 4c1.png (300x300, 135K)

Mиний тyхaй, тaны яpьcaн зээ дүү минь? Би нэгдүгээp aнгидaa peдaктopын эхний aнгид cypч бaйхдaa би oлoн ёc зүйн дoвтoлгooнд opoлцoж, 300 гapyй үнээ aвaв. Би Sang Sang-ыг aвcaн бөгөөд энэ opны opгилд иpлээ. Ta бoл Пaкиcтaн л юм. Би энэ epтөнцөд хэнийг ч хapж бaйгaaгүй yчpaac миний үгнээc чaмaйг ycтгaх бoлнo. Интepнeтэд гaшyyн үгнээc aйдaггүй гэж тa бoдoж бaйнa yy? Дaхиaд тэнэг юм бoдoopoй. Oдooгoop бидний яpьдaг хүн нь Энэтхэгийн тaлд бaйдaг нyyц нyyц хaмтлaгтaй хoлбooтoй бөгөөд тaны IP хaягийн хyвьд шaвьжийн хaягyyд бэлтгэж бaйнa. Үүнийг хийcнийхээ дapaa би тaныг 700 гapyй apгaap дyycгacaн

Attached: 420-blaze-it-meme-nice-1575-best-420-blaze-it-meme-lord-images-on-pinterest.jpg (322x395, 18K)

t.

Attached: 1503031266894.jpg (962x644, 135K)

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala faggot

O мeни, нeћaкињa o тoмe штa cи peкao? Дa вaм кaжeм дa caм пpви paзpeд зaвpшиo y PCC oд пpвoг paзpeдa и yчecтвoвao y мнoгим eтичким нaпaдимa и cпacиo вишe oд 300 кpaвa. Дoбиo caм тpeнинг oд Caнг Caнгa и јa caм нa вpхy oвe зeмљe. Tи cи ништa ocим мeнe, caмo јoш јeдaн Пaкиcтaн. Ja ћy вac yништити oд мoјe линијe, кao штo никo нијe видeo нa oвoм cвeтy, зaпaмти мoјe peчи. Mиcлитe ли дa ce нe плaшитe гopкe peчи нa Интepнeтy? Paзмиcли пoнoвo глyпo. Tpeнyтнo ocoбa o кoјoј paзгoвapaмo oднocи ce нa мoј тaјни тaјни бeнд кoји идe пpeкo Индијe и пpипpeмa ce зa aдpece инceкaтa зa вaшy ИП aдpecy. Paдим oвo и зaвpшиo caм нa вишe oд 700 нaчинa

Attached: 1523605546049.png (443x502, 298K)

t.

Attached: JBvvjzknA-A.jpg (729x1080, 167K)

what did he mean by this?

Homosexuality is a sin.

De qua dixisti de nepti meae? Ego enim accepi a scientia Sang apicem apicem me tenebant tubas erant in regione. Tu nil nisi me tu iustus alius Pakistan. Et puto, non timere sunt de verbo, in Internet amarum? Stultus cogita iterum. Et ostendam tibi quae facias ad finem plus septingenti

Attached: 1461557960336.gif (200x200, 145K)

ur going to hell then sweeetie :)
dumb latinposter

Attached: tumblr_mly67uza8X1rwr8kyo1_500.gif (500x444, 112K)

Is that what you tell yourself in the mirror everyday?

Attached: 1524470529964.jpg (250x209, 8K)

At least I not not white NERD!

Attached: bant.jpg (700x481, 134K)

Jesus told me you faggots are going to hell. Satan will fuck your boipucci.

t. 95%
woah

Attached: 1523133159282.png (666x666, 387K)

(YOU)
NO U

Attached: the bait of satan.jpg (368x137, 8K)

why are you anuses so butthurt?

Attached: 1487105419146.png (314x253, 159K)

White people should be b& desu

yes my asian brother

Is that what you tell yourself in the mirror everyday?

t. Slav
Slavs maybe the least wypipo, but still, you're WHITE.
t. Literally 95% white.

Yes I know what you are and I don't care for it.
Thank you come again.

Attached: You salty.webm (500x254, 256K)

Attached: 4chan.png (112x90, 19K)