I just caught my 11 year old brother watching Ben Shapiro on youtube... I don't even know what to think or do

I just caught my 11 year old brother watching Ben Shapiro on youtube... I don't even know what to think or do.

Attached: ben.jpg (900x900, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1544478462810.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

be happy he won't be a liberal

He probably just watches for the memes

Ask him if he's ready to die for israel.

Try getting him into sports or martial arts.

redpill him on natsoc:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1544478462810.webm

My younger brother was watching Drawn Together and the Boondocks. He goes on Tumblr sometimes. I know he goes on Jow Forums. I think he used to watch Minecraft videos but he doesn't even play vidya gaems.

Attached: 1543481746147.jpg (384x288, 23K)

keep redpilling him, show him more and more alt right memes and memes that make liberals look like a cancer, you don't want him to become a liberal, do you?

This, then drop an EPIC DAB on him

Attached: 001.jpg (530x442, 69K)

It starts with Ben Shapiro. Then he'll be watching The Greatest Story Never Told.

For some reason I read that as sister.
Anyone else have momentary slips in perception?

Kill him and suck his pepe

ben shapiro won't even debate kyle kulinski what a disappointment

I was about to ignore you but then I realized I misread it as son..

be glad he recognizes the value of absolutely destroying stupid libtards epic style.

Attached: 1544239686346.png (1052x1405, 1.33M)

So typical, can't stand the thought of anyone else who disagrees. Have fun in your life where you ostracize your 11 year old brother, along with anyone who has an independent thought.

He probably heard about him from PewDiePie honestly. In any case let him be.

Pewdiepie indoctrinated him

make fun of him ofc

I don't think Kyle is ready for Ben. Ben contradicts himself every week ("Left is elistist, but also I'm one of the elite right Tucker Carlson? Anecdotal evidence isn't good enough, but it's good when reporting election fraud for California. I hate intersectionalism, but Jews have been the most oppressed and criticizing Israel is ugly anti-semitism. Obama was the first celebrity President despite being in Congress and never working in Hollywood, also don't mention Regan. America needs to come together or it will fail, but also lets ostracize half of the nation and call them idiots."), but he's really good at arguing and would destroy most in a dickwaiving debate about making the other person look stupid rather than promoting a topic. This is modern politics and it's hurting far more than it's helping.

Tell him Pedopie wants to rape him and Ben wants to sacrifice his foreskin to Zion.