The hazards of leaving your home

Post things you are afraid of encountering if you were to leave the house that make you feel justified in never leaving

Attached: bathroom_wtf.webm (720x1280, 1.81M)

I'm afraid of girls talking to me

being kidnapped, robbed, murdered, car accident, being a victim of a random act of violence, getting stranded somewhere, getting lost, elevators, escalators, airplanes, gun violence, mass shooters, stalkers, wild animals, poisonous animals

I worry about some homeless bum vomiting into my eyeballs and infecting me with bloodborne diseases.

Boredom. Disappointment in others.

I hate when random strangers talk to me, I also hate both overly-friendly and overly-rude cashiers

>bloodborne diseases
AWAY AWAY

What the heck is the context of this webm?

Attached: 1541996928217.jpg (1296x1341, 115K)

>opens door
>doesn't leave
>comes closer
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

Getting hit by a stray tire and dying like that one gif

I hate being fat and people looking at me. I get anxious even when talking to a cashier. I used to get high and my trips would turn into bad ones after seeing my reflection on store windows.

I know fat people who aren't virgins. The problem is you.

Conversing with, touching and being in the presence of Homo sapiens.

Attached: humans.png (360x140, 60K)

Encountering .... H I M
HE DELIVERS ME FROM PAIN, BUT PROMISES TO RETURN

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 1.18.50 AM.png (209x105, 53K)

Well, I got one tonight on my way to work. Was passed by a truck in the rain. Truck went through a big puddle that completely wiped out in my visibility & I lost traction. So yeah, pretty scared of my car completely going out of control by random chance & hurtling my bewildered carcass out the windshield, impaled on the wiper blade. Left to slowly bleed out laying in the crumpled jizz rag-like remnants of my car. And then its LiPo battery catches fire as I'm still alive, but only strong enough to remain concious as I'm overwhelmed in agony. And then not dying.

i live in a 50.6% black city

Attached: 1505090498218.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

wow i can relate to the store windows reflection thing. iktf bruh

Attached: 1538416093240.jpg (675x675, 46K)

Never said he was a virgin. This isn't Jow Forumsbraicels, not everything here is about being a virgin or not you incel retard

Car accidents. Statistically it is a valid fear

Was in a car wreck last year. My buddy was driving and I was sleeping in the passenger seat when he went into a median thinking it was a road leading to the exit ramp ( tons of construction on the road ) we hit a drainage pipe and flipped.
No injuries on either of us but now every time I ride with someone else I'm in the back freaking out because they're driving like fucking retards and I start having a minor panic attack.

You better be afraid of getting murdered incel. I see you out in public I'm going to stomp you into the ground.
You are a waste sack of shit

Recently found out my chill Chad of a boss is pretty much a weak sauce Wolverine, thanks to wrecking his dirt bike.

>You better be afraid of getting murdered incel. I see you out in public I'm going to stomp you into the ground. You are a waste sack of shit
Anything for m'lady

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Iktf user. It's painful knowing the first thing someone thinks when they see you is "Fat" and nothing else. Most people don't care honestly, I am 220lb down from 250lb and I have had two beautiful girlfriends in the last year alone.
I'm sure you've heard everything from Jow Forums and other fat posters, but fasting is the one thing that has worked for me. I eat whatever the fuck I want under my TDEE and then fast 16 hours a day and one full day a week. I'm down 20kg.

Attached: 1543523189842.png (680x680, 103K)

he's takin a shit homie

Just run away from him ya dingus, if he is a bum he is not gonna be seeking out your ojos to vomit. Such a strange fear

>that last frame
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>just watching the old man get killed
Remove women.

Yeah, glad to know Im not the only one
Thanks man, honestly sounds like something I can do.

The new Splinter Cell is looking great.

>when tardchad crawls under your door and dominates you into submission

he always wins, doesnt he

I would just watch too. My life > some random oldie's, and he took his part in building this world.

This video is so much funnier with the audio

>and he took his part in building this world.
What gives you that idea? He's just a random by-stander and he doesn't look like a Jew to me.

Can't stand the look on people faces when they look at me. That's the only reason that makes me avoid going outside.

having to go to the toilet but all the toilets are broken. This happened to me many times. everytime i need to use the bathroom its fucking broken, it never escalted to the extrem level. but it was always a close as fuck case. this is why i hate public transports. fuck them.

probably a retarded and autistic kid, don't think why would he do that since he's stupid

Fuck old cunts desu. their bullshit policies are why I live with a million shit skins around me

I have nothing to do outside and people in the countryside stare at you, spread rumors about you

>when tardwranglers go on strike

I'm worried about the weather, I hate the sun and I hate leaving my house without any necessity, that is why I decided to study and work at home

I used to take drunk nightwalks but crime has literally gone up +100% (doubled) in my city in the last 5-10 years. I don't want to get shanked by some drugged out nigger. It's like an entire generation of shitheads spent their 20s not working and now realize they're fucked and are now robbing banks, people on the street, stealing cars, etc. The greater area of my city has polarized by income and where I'm at has gotten the influx of niggers and poor people. What makes this worse is my whole family told my dad to NOT buy a house here a decade ago, but he cheaped out and bought the cheapest shit anyways, while real estate in other parts of the city (within 45 mins hour driving) have literally increased in value by like 70-80% with our area barely making any gains. This is GTA btw. Just,

Attached: 1544482296357.jpg (409x427, 36K)

This is actually a tactic that thieves use, it's when they crawl under the stall door and pretend to be confused and then they unlock the stall door to leave but as they leave they steal he/she's cell phone, and since the victims pants aren't up and they are in the middle of a shit the thief gets a head start

>You better be afraid of getting murdered incel. I see you out in public I'm going to stomp you into the ground.

He didn't even say anything incel related you fedora tipping fatass

Attached: reddit.jpg (246x284, 24K)

A mentally retarded/autistic kid wanted to use the bathroom I guess but the door was locked.

Guy kept telling him it was occupied, but it kept trying to pry open the door. It was kind of like a scene from a horror movie.

Eventually, it crawls underneath the stall while the guy starts yelling and then opens the door trying to get him to get out so he can use the toilet.

He didn't look that old desu. 35-45 tops.

This happened to me once, excep his dad pulled him back under when he was about half way through.

Attached: 1539041299306.gif (500x282, 150K)

Based and yharnhampilled

How was it user? I want details