Do Latinas like white guys?

Do Latinas like white guys?

No autistic racebaiting, please. I just want to know if it's common for Latina women to at least be open to dating white guys.

Attached: latina14.jpg (816x1024, 70K)

Only girls I've been able to date are latinas so I'm inclined to think ye.s

any self having girl will rush to a white guy so just get to know one and find out

Just do a Tinder experiment. I'm a very mildly attractive white guy with light-colored eyes. I spoofed my Tinder location to various Latin American countries once as an experiment and I matched with eight hundred or so Latinas in ~a week. From big titty buxom babes in Brazil, to violin-playing castizas in Mexico. I was getting non-stop compliments on my eyes and called "handsome". So yeah, I'd say they like white guys but so did Asian and African women. It's nice to know that if worse comes to worst, fulfilling your biological imperative is only a plane ride away.

There was a facebook post I saw before that was kind of viral, it was like "we dating white guys in 2019 :)". Mostly black women commented on it, but a lot of Latinas did too. And out of the Latinas, a lot of the reactions were negative, even as far as puke emojis. It's weird because I've never really got those vibes in real life and I see Latinas with white guys all the time. A lot of the Latinas commenting were either from Idaho or Illinois (flyover areas) and looked like they were probably not much older than 18.

I'm hoping that there are just some confirmation biases leading to more ignorant Latinas commenting on that (such as the page that made the post having mostly dumb followers).

the women love white dudes, but dealing with Latinos hating on you for being with a Latina sucks
they're worse than a poltard seeing a white girl with a brown dude, used to be with a big ass big titty Chilean girl and spics would stare at me with total hatred

They do not like gringos. White guys are too respectful of women and Latin girls expect a man to be macho even though macho is demeaning, and leads to abuse. The latin girls know it too and may even try a white guy but when they expect mistreatment or being manhandled and its always polite respect instead of a come here and suck my dick puta they think a white guy a pussy.

Watch 90 days fiance lol

what the fuck is that about? give me a brief synopsis

All women like white guys you twit. It's pretty much the only race women are into. All other races need to cease their existence, there's really no logical reason for non whites to reduce as undesirable as they are.

Why the fuck would you do that, so you make make a little mixed raced kid who is literally born to suffer. Seriously, fuck you.

what lol? you are so far removed from reality

I have literally never met a white/Latinx mixed person who was discontented over it.

>tfw fly for free
>tfw been bleaching for years now

Not even Chad, but a lot of these women go gaa gaa over foreign guys just by looks. Easy to fake it in an online account.

This. Usually they either look completely white or just like a regular Latino. There's not an obvious mixed look like mulattos, because Latinos are already mixed usually

Also, even though a lot of Latinos are anti-white (and vice versa of course), overall whites can get along more easily with Latinos than blacks, by a large margin.

Yes.Be aware some of the "white" latinos have some jewish dna.

They eat a fuck ton of pork so I'm not worried

If a Latino and a white person race mixes with each other wouldnt the kid just be 75% white and 25% native?

likely but it depends because not all Latinos are evenly mixed mestizos in the first place

I thought all Latinos are 50% white by default because they were ass raped by the Spaniards?

This person is half Latino and half white.

Attached: life09_jd_29oct_tom-630x589.jpg (630x589, 37K)

Yeah, hispanic people are racist. They hate their own shitskins amongst them.

yeah but african is in some of them, like in Brazil or Cuba. You got a little white, amerinjun and african.

And that's a good thing. As long as it isn't Sephardi.

Attached: 1024px-St_Vincent_2017_(crop).jpg (1024x1046, 155K)

>As long as it isn't Sephardi.
I have some bad news for you user...

But southern spain is mostly north african so you got people in the new world with amerindian, white and north african or arab ancestry.

They were raped by the rare Italian, too.

Attached: 1544273679450.png (689x344, 158K)

They don't have to be. They're confused, ugly, and short and they look disgusting if they're a female. Shit happens
It's the most common mix in america though. Miscegenation is nearly all latino-white now. I just don't see why a white guy would ever marry someone latin american
I'm white (eastern european but not swarthy, just brown and not in the skin) and I'm 6'4
every online latina ever was all over me
it's most definitely a thing... that you need to avoid at all costs if you're white

latinas are the future of white incels

yeah the typical man believing women want to be raped and beat. Actually a documented account of a woman who learned to fake it to placate the male ego.

only 90%+ white Latina

Why do all of you squat and wear adidis track suits?

I see a lot of Asian guys and Latinas get together in the Bay Area and SoCal. I think they prefer us since beaners have small dicks and us AZN gangstas have huge penuses.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].kkv.png (548x710, 396K)

>Asian dicks
>big

Yeah like in the very few voyages Italians ever did in the Americas...

Latinas aren't really opposed to white guys. They are typically family oriented, though, and their fathers typically despise any white men that try to date them (while encouraging their sons to pursue white women).

I got a Mexican gf and her friends seem to like white guys

The reality is, no latina or otherwise that looks like her will ever like you, and that's all you need to know.

You could be the whitest, blondest most blue eyed guy on the block. If you have shit facial aesthetics/bone structure and(or) are a manlet then it wouldn't matter in the slightest.

Have you had a Chinese girl?

You're asking other white boi virgins about something they've never touched. I'll tell you the truth. No they don't like white men. White people are fucking bland and boring, they would never go out with you unless you're getting used for something.

Attached: 1535400116204.png (813x850, 343K)

and Mexican guys like you are all fuck ups

They do like white men. I questioned my mom about it and she said growing up she never had any interest in latinos. She has 4 sisters and 3 of them married white dudes too.

white incels are pathetic, stop making these obvious racebait threads.

What are you talking about? She was clearly beaten into behaving that was. Although I will say there is a certain exhilarating pleasure in being beaten with a rope, it may have indeed aroused her.

it goes

Hispanic whites
other whites
nonwhites
so yes, they like white guys.

only white spanish come from northern spain

Hispanics dont give a single iota of a fuck if our women want a white guy. We literally do not care. White men are not as good and any claim otherwise is a joke. It's white people that get butthurt because their self fabricated sense of superiority gets poked at

I don't give a fuck about a sense of superiority, I just want some Latina ass

Not him but China has a larger penile average than Africa, no joke.

The only peer reviewed study done on blacks was done in Nigeria, 5.3" compared to China's 5.5"

Latinas love white guys, I dare say they love white guys more than asian girls do. Your children also can get a roll of the dice of looking entirely white or like Apocalypto.

I doubt that very much. Latinas find white boys cringey

You're both wrong

Most Latinas are open to dating white guys but most don't obsess over them. So yes you can date a Latina (as long as you're not an incel Jow Forumstard) but she won't date you just because you're white most likely

nigeria probably has more girth

one of the few sensible replies. I lived abroad for years and while you definitely get more attention as a white guy and they assume you're not poor it's not like they have some obsession about whites

Latinas are the best race for gfs I should add. They cook/clean, are obsessed with loyalty/family values and are usually Catholic or at least have religious ideals. They're the opposite of the white thots you will find on the streets of Europe

She'll go out with a white guy but first time some macho latin guy smacks her on the ass, tells her she has fine tits and calls her a puta she'll be sucking his dick trying to get him to tell her she's pretty and wants her to have his kids.

Fake news
Exactly.

I wouldn't bring one home to my parents, but if he's nice and interesting I'll give him a chance.
t.latina

have you had any white bfs/fwbs before?

Also, this is an outdated belief aside from loyalty/family. You'd have to find a sheltered village girl, the modern ones are all Americanized thots.

I don't believe in fwb. I dated (no sex) a white friend for a bit but my parents thought he was gay and I never told them otherwise.

You're not gonna have a real relationship with her if she's not Americanized to some degree. Don't you want to be able to have actual conversations with each other?

He was dating a girl but he's gay?

the sheltered village girl is pregnant at 13 by some 30 yo friend of her family and 4 kids by the time she's 20

I don't know that he's gay for sure, he seems like it but he's dating another girl now.
I guess I'm basing my experience on my cousins, we're from the north of Mexico and all they do is go out clubbing. But they're generally pretty conservative and mostly virgins desu. The ones who moved to the US at an early age are fat and/or young mothers. Makes u think

Have you ever had sex or did anything with a penis yet?

Well I lived in Northern Mexico and while they're not all pure god-fearing virgins they are pretty trad and compared to american/English girls they are 1000x better wife material

No they hate them

>tfw rooted phone
im gonna try that now

wrong orignallty

Attached: 1452106714758.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>latinx
Fuck you.

Yes. I am a product of a latina woman liking white guys.

She said she didnt like other latinos and dated my father because was white

Are you a boy or girl? What do you look like?

but then she dumped your dad for a Latin dude right?

Not at allllll

every woman of every race likes white guys

Only with my long term bf who I plan to marry.
this is a meme, I think. A lot of non-white women have a negative opinion of white men, but men from their own ethnic group seem even worse.

>>A lot of non white women have negative opinion of white men but men from their own ethnic group seem even worse
Wait what. Are you saying non whure women have even more negative opinions of their own men. Or are you saying non whire men dislike white men more than non white women do?

Latinos are basically shitty mutto whites. We're secretly hoping for the whitey who will mate with us so we can improve the race again.
Niggers, on the other hand. are weird almost-humans to us too. My grandmother always said "no matter who you marry, get yourself a girl, and no niggers"

Latinas like all races. I'm Asian and I've only had Latina gfs. Now will they like you? Well idk. Latinas like guys who are confident and since you're asking this dumbass beta question, I feel like they would like you back.

>>No autistic racebaiting
Do you know where you are?

It's not a meme, whites are, by far, the most desired race, both male and female.

I just don't agree with you. From any angle, white men are not very interesting to me as a Latina. A lot of young white guys are sloppy and have no culture or hobbies, unless you specifically mean the small percentage that are college educated and come from a good family. They're not particularly visually interesting either. Even if I were a regular gold digging Stacy, I'd go for an Indian or East Asian guy since they dominate the tech and medical areas. "Racial superiority" isn't enough of an appeal if you have nothing else going for you
As for women, I can see why white women are a commodity (pale skin, delicate features, light hair/eyes) and I'll concede to that point.

I would do this if I didn't believe that non-whites were subhuman and the thought of having sex with them didn't make me physically ill.

Then why do so many studies show that women orgasm when they get raped?

Chupa mi chocha gringo!

Northeast Asians are not subhumans. They're going to carry the torch of civilization after white countries are transformed into third world countries through dysgenic migration and dysgenic fertility. The US will be 45% white in 2050, and around the same year the UK will be 56% white. From 1890 to 1980, whites lost an estimated 6.2 IQ points due to lower fertility rates among the more intelligent. The most marked decline was in the early half of the 20th century when contraceptive use was even more concentrated among the upper classes than it is today, and now it's mainly happening due to intelligent women focusing on their careers and putting off or eschewing motherhood.

How many of them were wholesome and modest like Muffy or Threemilk? If they aren't anywhere near like them I won't bother with Tinder.

Explain to me how Latin American men are any more cultured than European white men. I really doubt the average Mexican man goes about reciting Cervantes and playing the classical guitar.

In my experience most Latino guys these days just end up larping as either niggers or white boys.

The violinist girl I referred to was wholesome just like Aggy. That's why I still remember her. She superliked me (!) and I still think about her sometimes though I never responded to her message (or any messages I got).

yes
most of my mexican cousins are dating white guys

>The violinist girl I referred to was wholesome just like Aggy.

Cool, dude. Are you the guy who makes those aggy threads? What does she look like? You don't have to post her pics.

You should have responded to her, not too often you see girls like that.

Which state is this happening in?

I don't make the threads, but participate in them from time to time. Agatha is one of the most beautiful women I've ever witnessed both in body and in spirit.

She seemed on the shorter side. She was very pale and basically looked like a Spanish girl. A wholesome, shy smile, with big brown eyes. Dark black, straight, slightly longer than shoulder-length hair. Slender but not overly so. Her face was on the longer, horsey side which is actually my preference.

I fucked a Latina and when we were in her home country the men GLARED at us with hatred
short Latinos get angry beyond belief when they see a tall pale guy with their women

It wouldn't be so funny if one of them decided to put a bullet in your sneering little face.

Taco here; yes latinas Will go over board to get a white guy, light colored eyes are the highest prized among them, just be aware that latinos have thight family connections in most of the cases, and you may (or may not) will gain a lot of primos from down the border, which may or may not be something bad (a taco can give his life for you if you proove yourself to be trustworthy)

Do latina girls care about height or dick size as long as I'm white and somewhat attractive?