Come chat free (you)'s

Hey guys, come talk to me and ill reply to all of you.
I am trying become nicer

Attached: megu drinking.jpg (848x1199, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MR57rug8NsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Afsv12Nl_ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

suck my cock faggot failed normalnigger

I dont know anything at all

Attached: 1541310111976.jpg (682x900, 111K)

I'm only gunna talk if thats cum in there and its mine.

W-what if I... I'm a-afraid of yous...

Why would you be afraid of me? I'm just your every day normie.

Attached: 37238815_2147988668548959_110892795702542336_n.jpg (480x499, 19K)

Why are you hurting?

Listen to this

youtu.be/MR57rug8NsM

>calling someone a normal

Attached: 1544580961118.png (279x232, 153K)

I want my you motherfucker. I came in here dick out thinkin yo bitchass gone be all you on ma shit. Where my mawfuckin you at. I swear to fuckin god I will break yo back witchma dick nigguh where the fuck my you at. Get at me fore I get at yo ass.

you know nothing about me.
im more fucked than you so fuck off.
we can still talk maybe.
dont shit talk my Waifu im serious mate.
you arent me!!!
But some people are afraid of me lel, cant join hikki community I made because of that.
only normalfags are afraid of gunjy, I cant do anything im just text on a screen.
>Why are you hurting?
because im 25yo hikki who has nothing to live for.
ill listen to that after I play my album.

I know, he has no idea
sorry, I was arguing with my mum regarding my mental health and couldnt respond.

Attached: megu react 3.png (1264x1963, 1.14M)

melancholymouse#6708

add me on discord if you wannah chat, all I do is cry all day

But user that's a lost cause. You're literally arguing at her that you're retarded while trying to gain her trust in your thought process. For a woman that's like winning the lottery. It's an argument that they can argue is in their favor, even if it's not.

Only way to win out in this situation is to watch cartoons for a solid 2 hours a day and lose yo shit when action figure commercials come on. Run to the kitchen and drag her by the arm (forcefully) while shouting I WANT THIS I WANT THIS PLEASE PLEASE. Do this for several weeks and she'll both be devistated and glad that she has her baby back. Maternal instincs will kick in and she'll literally cheat on your dad if he talks shit on you, becauwse you her baby waby shmookums. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: hehehehe.png (500x341, 284K)

I'm so lonely and horny, I want to get nudes but I'm to unskilled.
Plus its 11am.

Attached: 1544075121455.png (720x304, 307K)

got discord?
btw dude here but still like to chat

Attached: 935acac404d7716fa4ca41bf9be4b69913c729217c2409f2e01ce65ad4f3cf09.png (400x384, 220K)

Sure pal give me your discord, I'm phoneposting and downloading the app.

god i wish i could just slide my dick into megumin

Merchant Tanaka#5383

Attached: 1535121706387.gif (220x203, 347K)

why would i shit talk your waifu? there's some amazing hentai of her.

*tight hug* Need to hug things compulsively since I'm hug-starved, this is really getting out of hand. On the nice side of things about to finish a book on women during the middle ages, started three hours ago and about 200 pages through. Quite interesting and refreshing - never forayed into that side of literature and was worried that it'd be a constant berating of male behavior though in reality it disproves the over-the-top eccentricity we often align feminist thought with and serves as a great educational book and one that is completely modest. Learned about a woman, Honor Lisle who was stranded in France with numerous children due to her husband being arrested for alleged conspiracy to turn Calais over to France during Henry VIII's reign (her life supposedly is exceptionally documented and hence an insight into female life). Fun stuff I guess, here is a great track by the way - sorry if it seems like I'm forcing it on you though started the day really nicely: youtube.com/watch?v=Afsv12Nl_ZU

Attached: 22.jpg (440x600, 46K)

>you know nothing about me.
I know you're a homosexual and an orbiter faggot. get gassed.

>ywn watch megumin nervously take her first drink of her life

im fucked bro but im no brainlet :)
I get nudes from girls I dont like, get on my level.
only 1 3D girl I like
here melancholymouse#6708 add me
fuck off man I love her shes my GF
lewding her hurts me.....
dude I hate roasties but being a woman used to suck if you had kids back in the day
>I know you're a homosexual and an orbiter faggot. get gassed.
I made the orbiter meme you retard.
I like one 3D girls company and megumin tells me I should kill mysself because of it

I use to like you Gunjy but you're a normalfag.

>megumin tells me I should kill mysself
you should listen.

Studying for my orals is fucking killing me. How're your exams going anons?

Attached: 1533860864053.jpg (349x349, 25K)

Unironically why haven't you killed yourself yet?

you really shouldn't say that,

In his situation I would, it's legit advice considering his circumstance

now i dont know what to say

Ah, a man of culture. Perhaps the next time she strikes up the courage to question your sanctity you may offer her a smooth caress upon the cheek followed by a swift hard right. After which you may calmly utter the following: "Mother, dearest, may we never speak of this or ill of one another ever again. For blood is love and love is blood. I'd hate to have to spill yours."

Attached: 1514922242750.gif (270x368, 1.5M)

>I use to like you Gunjy but you're a normalfag.
tell me how, I cry all day anmd cany gop outside if im not on drugs etc.
>exams
cherish your ability to function
because I hate myself so much, i will soon though probably when my friend hurts me.
thanks for caring
I wake up and cry a;l day in a room that is dark 24/7 even my mum said I should kill myself.
say whatever..i wannah tal;k
I spill my blood for many reasons

>free (you)'s
giv me giv me g iv me giv meg ivme giv me givm e giv me giv me giv me givkm giv me giv me

Attached: 1529546651308.gif (220x220, 17K)

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours first. Lets compare scars, I'll tell you whoooooo's is worse. Lets unwrite these pages and replace them with ouuuuurrrrrr oooowwwwwwnnnn wooorrrrrrrddddddddssss."

Cheer up, chum. Life is hell. Enjoy the misery with laughter. Pure, psychotic mind numbing laughter.

Attached: 1449054287992.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

You'll eventually get through depression through your ways, I've never been depressed so I don't entirely know what its like but I've had friends depressed before and they've been getting better, just try making friends or find something that makes you happy. also screw your ass hole mom.

Attached: 1492675325_b087d01b03df537f01f7b3b90f5469b0.png (540x443, 255K)

heres a you for you!!
>Cheer up, chum
i fucking wish
ive had it since I was a kid,,,,,,,,

Attached: 1534464196120.png (935x1078, 548K)

Attention whoring normalfag scum

Hello OP.
>I am trying become nicer

Attached: godiwishthtatwereme.jpg (960x720, 189K)

i piss in bottles, im not noramal fag

Its fun reading how complex the middle ages were for sure, months ago went by the assumption that being generations ahead we would naturally be smarter and live life more complicated than those who preceded us. For sure shed light on how untrue that is in much the good way. Going to work in a few minutes so apologies if I don't see your next post - best of luck whatever happens today! Been honestly looking forward to your posts more than anything ehe, s-sorry if that seems weird.

Attached: 50.jpg (600x800, 143K)

Never say that, anyone can become a fucking HERO. You just need to stop thinking of yourself in the light of the negative you do and think about the net positive you bring into the world, and anyone who's even willing to do something like this has almost certainly put a ton of good into the world whether you realize it or not. Trust me, I'm a black hole for the pain of everyone else and for years I was depressed until I realized that by taking on others burdens I was bringing so much joy into the world it was practically euphoric to know how much better the world is because I decided to listen to a few people. Don't beat yourself up over the unavoidable shit that you didn't see coming and/or couldn't avoid, be happy that you're seen as literally the greatest person to ever exist to someone out there because you probably singlehandedly stopped them from committing suicide. The most important aspect though- your motivation can't come from "Wow I'm a better person", it has to be "Oh my God, the world is a thousand times more beautiful place because of my one conversation because someone still remains on ig. The world deserves even more beauty", only then can the worst, most unspeakably horrifying torture methods that would make CIA agents vomit and cry for Mommy just knowing they were conceived of in someone's mind be nothing but a small obstacle on the path to happiness in life. You're an extraordinary person, which is why I dropped this big ol text post. Because it's important good people like you know that you can have happiness while also making a massive impact of good on the world.

>months ago went by the assumption that being generations ahead we would naturally be smarter and live life more complicated than those who preceded us
Probably that would be an ideal turn of events, but making things simpler isn't easy when factors like the technological and sociological evolution come into play.
>Going to work in a few minutes
I hope you'll have a nice day at work.
>Been honestly looking forward to your posts more than anything
Same for yours desu. But I feel a bit conflicted about it. When you look forward to something, there's always the risk of being let down. I hope that that won't happen though.
I agree with most of what you say, but, to feel that kind of joy, you don't have to just think positively about yourself. You have to entirely stop thinking about yourself altogether. Doing good things for someone usually means bad things for someone else, it being yourself or another person. Thinking in terms of how good you did isn't as easy as it looks.

Attached: bigsmile.jpg (960x720, 210K)

God I fucking read OPs here saying they fucked their sister and I don't even know if if should feel sad or not for not getting to do the same with the one I loved.

And then I think forward and I can hardly see happiness and romance happening in my life And I just want to go crawl away and cuddle with my daki and ait for my VR headse t to get in and escape reality even more.

And then I look at the fact that I've been up all night studying for finals and feel like I'm throwing my life into school and not into finding a partner and I'm going to get old and only have washed up roasties to choose from and FUCK.

I'm taking a study break to cuddle with my fucking pillow, it loves me at least.

Attached: 44862043_p13.png (800x1128, 873K)

good on you for trying to be nicer user. all the best

this girl that kinda looks like Megumin started talking to me on Instagram and asked for my Facebook and WhatsApp, we talked a bit. She's a huge normalfag which is okay. It's funny, she sent me a pic of Megumin asking me if I know who she was and I was just thinking myself that she looks like her. Those eye shadows, hair, loli. She's two years older than me (20). She doesn't seem very smart, I can be a jerk with people so I don't know if dating her is just going to be a mistake. But damn I've never even dated someone. She said she didn't almost believe I'm real, like my social media seems fake because I don't have any friends while I'm cute lol

Attached: ~2.jpg (1370x1372, 351K)

i never fucked her, im tooo drunk and in benzos to typs
i heard Megu loes MC so I hopw jotr

Learn computer code user, then apply for remote jobs. Love the meet life, but rich enough to not

not OP but I think this is a promotional image for the next Konosuba release, maybe an Ova or a new season, there's so much source material I hope they start releasing it every season.
and on pic related she looks so much like her is funny. I mean everytime Megumin looks like she has dark eyelashes they look alike. DESU I don't like that much Megumin, I'm an Aquafag myself.

Attached: 7405497481093d0a35711ffbb56c67f91541421441_full.jpg (640x907, 162K)

Not you satan, other thread.

I don't even know, I want a relationship but never pursue one and the last time I did I was in it for the relationship and not the person, along with being stupid myself and a jerk.
I think I might have BPD plus I'm a loner, the prospect of me having someone intimately click with me to have a relationship with is just so foreign.

I'm kinda just feeling numb right now, but boy is this eternal suffering.
I'd say apologizes for the blog posting but this is a shitpost thread anyway so
>tfw onee-chan switch /gfd/ gf to give you headpats and call you a good boy

Attached: 1411286395085.jpg (605x825, 180K)

oo very cool, thank you user.

Aqua is canon on later light novel as it should but in between there's a lot for megufags

Attached: tfw satan trips.png (925x720, 630K)

no girls as perfect asd her
i ignore me getting cucked