Want to enjoy beer

>want to enjoy beer
>it's fucking disgusting
Do you like drinking, robots?

Attached: 1502925704427.jpg (710x400, 41K)

>disgusting
you're retarded and probably only tasted shit tier american beer

>Do you like drinking, robots?
Yes, but beer is at best for hot summer days or washing your hair.
>t. german

I'm drinking right now, some good Black IPA and rum. Alcohol is one of God's literal gifts to Man.

too much
shit tier american beer is great to chug and enjoy on a hot summer day

You're too young to enjoy beer.
When you get older you start enjoying bitter things.

I'm 24 and I've got drunk on beer multiple times, but it always tastes bad.

I drink only for effects not for taste. That's also why I preffer vodka

after you drunk enough beer it will become tasty just drink more

used to only fw cocktails like bloody mary , gin & tonic, baileys etc. i like my craft beer too now and am fond of milk stouts (nitro too), brown and red ales. some IPAs are okay. holland's dragon milk is dece, i like cigar brewing company too, and funky buddha.

i'm more of a smoker. i don't drink too much, i can't handle a lot due to my size.

No, beer makes me bloated

>shit tier american beer is great to chug and enjoy on a hot summer day
but its like drinking cold water

well..yeah lol cold water is refreshing and cold miller lites are refreshing too. i keep a case around most days for nostalgia's sake and they mix very well with soju

only when i got drunk, and i was already in a good mood

cant think of anything more disgusting and normie than drinking that frothy mixture

what do you drink, friendo

Prefer wine more. Tastes better and higher alcohol % so you don't have to piss all the time because you have to drink such ridiculous amounts to get drunk.

Find a beer that's not bad.
I felt the same way but drinking a summer shandy has the lemon taste put off that beer taste just enough for me to acquire the taste for beer.
Now I hobby taste anything I can fine. Almost up to 300 different beers over a dozen countries.

A lot of them are shit tho no doubt but some are amazing.

Best beer I've had so far, followed by Amsterdam Boneshaker IPA

Attached: IPA7.png (426x426, 227K)

>tried beers from all over europe, IPAs, local beers, global beers
>it's all shit
>wine is also shit, but different kind
>hard liquor is turbo shit but gets you drunk faster
>cocktails are individually different sorts of shit
There is no winning

I only like the taste of juice and soda. I don't know how people can drink beer and be addicted at that. If it tasted like watermelon soda I could understand but it tastes awful

mixed drinks, soju, lately whiskey
mixed drinks are pretty normie but they are delicious. i dont use coke/soda tho cuz im not a pig

I don't like beer but I love cider, wine, and most hard liquor. Beer has a bad taste and always gives me a stomach ache.

I like huffing acetone personally although sometimes I do drink some malt liquor on occasion.

Attached: 1484936545360.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

>shit tier American beer
I never understood this meme. The American beer industry is probably the most expansive and varied in the entire world. I know in yuropoor land the only American beers you'll find would likely be just the mass produced shit but you need to actually come to the States and see the other things we offer

Attached: 1540098421676.jpg (653x590, 93K)

Beer to me is like cigarette, we only pretend to like it at first, then get used to it.
Personally I do drink alcohol, but not most beer nor wine, I don't really like either.

I don't like beer (and any other beverage with gaz in it).
I make my own liquors, kinda like limoncello or Grand Marnier.
Can't drink anything else, except Absinthe, Gin or a nice cold vodka.

I don't like beer or any alcoholic drinks. I'm not a muslim, I'm 100% Iron Pilled volkisch Evropean.

Idk man I love a good cold pils in the summer and a toasty stout in the wintertime. Different strokes i guess.

You're too young to realize that all these American craft varieties you're seeing only popped up in the last few decades. Until then, there was only the mass produced swill shit like Bud, Coors etc. That's where the stereotype comes from.

The only good beers I've drank before were Corona and an Unnamed homemade one
Most beers just taste bland, and cheap beers taste like coyote urine
I do like some cocktails wine and champagne though, I'm French so I can't not like those

>self made Grand Marnier or limoncello
Awesome! How hard/expensive is the first to do?
Mostly just need it for dessert so if it a major hassle do not bother going into detail.

I love beer but it makes me take watery shits all day afterwards.

German beer tastes good.

I used to only drink ciders because i found all beer disgusting. Eventually got tired of all the sugar and kinda forced myself to drink beer until i started liking it. I stick to mostly wheat beers and lighter ales. I still dislike anything that's very bitter. Fuck IPAs.
Also I visited germany a few months ago and they do indeed have some great beer.

>How hard/expensive is the first to do?
Not that hard or expensive, desu.
I marinate my selection of fruits/herbs into 96% ethanol (proper for consommation).
Then after a few month (at least one), you mix it up with sugar syrup (sugar cooked in water) and water and wait for a few days/weeks before filtering it in a bottle.

For the taste, it all depends on your taste. For a Grand Marnier, it depends on the variety of orange and if you just put the skin (without the white part or with it) or if you also take the juice.

How the fuck does beer taste bad? Even the cheap stuff is 5/5 tasty would drink with pizza or kebab.

Ah it is not that different then. I have some experience with selfmade Kahlua and such.
Thanks for info.

Beer is my one weakness

First time i tasted beer i was aroun 8 and my father gave me a spoonful. It was a dark lager i think and i almost puked. Next time i was around 15 and as soon as i took a sip i was hooked. That malty and slightly bitter taste with just a faint hint of sweetness. That foamy and quenching feeling in your throat when you swallow a mouthfull. It's just so good, i like bread too so i guess that's where i get the taste. It also makes me the right amount of drunk, carefree and smiling

I try to lead a healthy life so i dont drink as much as i want to but every now and then i crack and up my intake

Attached: nani.png (268x265, 140K)

asahi is the only good beer

Attached: 47680511_718833358502354_647440700392079360_n.jpg (698x524, 42K)

I'm the same way. Started out on smirnoff, redds, stuff that's easy to drink. Then started drinking more tart ciders, now mostly drink coors and bud light, tastes good man. I prefer lighter ales as well but have shit taste and aren't as well-travelled, must've been cool to drink German beer. My lil bro got to go on foreign exchange, made me wanna go as well

Weebs please go
Chink beer isnt even that good

Only beers I really enjoy are a Brazilian black beer called Xingu, Boulevard Ginger Lemon Radler, and Pabst Blue Ribbon. As for drinking, the cocktails have to not taste like alcohol at all. Smoothies, Cloverfield-tier cocktails, shakes, juices that don't taste like rubbing alcohol, etc.

Attached: 3fd1f0cde6796ca03efadf4169c617cf.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Yeah, you could do the alcohol from scratch but it takes longer, need more equipment and isn't necessarily better so why trouble yourself?

>asahi
I swear the (local brewed) version tastes 100% like KronenEx. They could as well have simply changed labels, and I would not be surprised if they do.
Should I ever get to japan I try the original and laugh my ass off if is the same there.

Mostly working with some cheap-ass supermarket schnapps.

With a reflux column and a gin basket you can make some truly original creations. I typically slant more to the side of fermentation conditions and yeast selection though.

I grab Smirnoff Ice if I wanna drink beer, that shit will at least be tolerable if not actually good.

>Do you like drinking, robots?
Kinda. The only alcohol I like drinking is abinsthine, never had beer in my life because I was never invited to parties or anything so I never really had an opportunity to try it.
I prefer dangerous research chemicals and random darkweb drugs anyway.

It has to grow on you before you can appreciate it, like black coffee does

I'm French too.
If you go to a bar and order something else than a pinte I (and everyone else) will assume you are a faggot.

Same. I don't actually like drinking hard liquor, you get drunk too fast. Beer is so sweet, you get drunk slowly, like you're slowly curling up under a comfy blanket.

>m-muh micro
Somethings wrong when some belgian or czech bulk lagers are comparable to your micro brewery stuff.

This is part of the reason your best brewers fled to Belgium and the Netherlands.

Don't get me wrong, the best beer is belgian beer. I don't see how that relates to my previous post though.

Micro doesn't mean anything. I've sampled plenty of craft beers that weren't true to style, had a poor grain/hop bill, or were horribly fermented. Then I've had a few that were stellar like Russian River.

Trappist style ales were originally french, but Frenchmen chased them off by murdering monks or confiscating their property.

Though I prefer mixed drinks (preferably with Pineapple Juice) I'll have a nice stout every now and again. Dark beers are kind of an acquired taste, but I like the body they provide. Feels nice and full.

I don't even like pop
The most I can tolerate is fizzy juice or orange crush
Alchohol tastes like shit

Never mind I was a retard and misinterpreted your post.

I always hear it's an "acquired taste", why the fuck would I force myself to like something?

It's average at best, better than their other export beer I don't remember the name of

Attached: 1544543731716.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

It's like a hobby. it's difficult at first, but the more time you devote to it the more fulfilling and enjoyable it becomes.

Do you also not read? Or walk? Or basically anything you have to learn?
It's part of growing up man

I don't like beer, i like the effect that it has tho.
Liquors taste better, but they don't hit me nearly as hard as beer or wine.
I can take 7 lemmys like it's nothing, but 1L of beer makes me drunk instantly.

Alcohol in general tastes like shit, but the more you drink, the less you feel its taste.

Why is it so important to you if you don't like the way it tastes?

I don't feel strongly one way or the other about beer but I hated the taste until I tried Blue Moon IPA. Try that if you haven't, it might be a good starter. Also beer goes best with salty or fishy snacks/food so try it with those. I'm not an enthusiast though.

Mostly I just drink fruity sweet alcoholic drinks when I do though.

Well tell me what brand of beers I should look for?

Because you want get close to the girl who is sitting at the bar and occasionally eyeing you, or suck up to the annoying ass coworkers.
Both situations call for not drinking hard stuff since you'll mess up, and not drinking at all will raise eyebrows and bad jokes from dumb guys.
So, normalfag things and on occasion a need to blend in for the robot who can't avoid it.

And who the fuck wants to be sober in the shit hole of a world anyway?

>IPA

I bet you have a monopoly man mustache and wear suspenders huh. Faken queer

Your have natural instincts which tell you not to like it because it's bitter. If you drink enough of it, this will go away and you'll start to like that intense, hoppy bitterness. I wouldn't have necessarily bought into the "acquired taste" meme but it happened to me accidentally when I was trying new craft beers and different styles to expand my horizons, then tried a Bud and it suddenly tasted nearly flavorless, but also like sweetened toilet water.

I like beer but I don't like getting drunk

Try Yuengling. you wont regret it

Attached: yuengling__74309.1496251633.1280.1280.jpg (441x800, 81K)

I like drinking because I unironically hate myself and like to feel miserable. Almost died two years ago after drinking too much. Woke up in hospital, my mother fucking pissed and sad next to me.

Beer is estrogenic, drink vodka

>I grab [[[literally not beer]]] if I wanna drink beer
Your opinion is not valid in this discussion.

rose beer is tasty

only KIRIN ICHIBAN beer
I feel "high" with only two of them

Yes. I am a beer nerd and love drinking and tasting craft beers. My favorite beer styles are double IPAs and imperial stouts.

Beer is the meaning of life. She is my only friend. My only love. She is my everything.

Attached: double-fruit-punch-double-ipa-vox-populi-craftbeerquebec-ca-1.jpg (1050x1400, 711K)

>Drinking beer for the taste.

You better not be one of those fucks drinking NEIPAs.

patrician choice is taking shots and then polishing it off with a nice cold beer, doesn't matter what kind. imagine being a hipster faggot beer snob lmao

I only enjoy drinking whisky. And rum. Beer, wine, vodka are big meh, didn't enjoy cognac as much as I thought I would.

Cold water that gets you drunk is good though

Whats wrong with NEIPAs? I love them, but then again I am from New England

You're the newfag hipster. Beer has a longer history and tradition.

Attached: monks-and-beer.jpg (400x571, 119K)

It's supposed to taste bad. It's toxic.

Murky as fuck and also a fad. I'm with the pope of foam when he says beer should be clear.

Attached: pope of foam.jpg (272x186, 12K)

This is correct, beer is the best alcoholic beverage and people who don't find it refreshing are too young for this board.

No i can not stand the taste. And i live in bavaria.

My go-to is Blue Moon. Ill drink Coors or BLs or whatever but not my first choice. I think a cider would be sickeningly sweet if i had one now.

Mby u just shit

I wouldn't blame you op but fuck Amber and red ales are p good for beer. I mostly drink whiskey and chuhai but Americans hate good booze so no chuhai here.

It's acquired taste, almost like Black coffee. You'll get used to it pretty soon.

Attached: 1543297656367.jpg (720x960, 69K)

After a while I figured out that cider will give you all the "benefits" of beer without being absolutely gross, so now anytime I end up at a bar I just go for whatever their cider option is (some have pic related which tastes okay, but most have Angry Orchard as a catch-all for cider people, which has a bit less flavor).

I think most people got into beer the same way most people got into smoking cigarettes, which is peer pressure when they were younger followed by society making it look cool to do some inferior thing. Every beer person I know told me it's an "acquired taste", that already tells you all you need to know about beer's flavor.

Attached: can-original-front_grande.png (316x600, 323K)

>not Yebisu
Pleb

Unironically the worst adjunct on the market. Would rather drink a Bud Lite Lime.

Dad, when did you start posting here?

Amerifag here
American beer is piss water, i dont give a shit where you get it. Foreign stuff is too expensive for the import. The only booze worth drinking in this country is whiskey or bourbon.