How do you stop an erection?

It'll be Christmas soon and my cousin's daughters will rub their ass on my lap again when they try to sit down on it, how do I not get a raging boner when that's happening? It was awful last year although I made an attempt to hide it, but this year they're turning 11 and you can see they're "growing":

Attached: 1543198999862.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

Flex your arm/leg muscles for one minute.
Your boner goes away.

just don't sit down when she's in the room

By not being a disgusting waste of oxygen pedo cunt who has pictures like that saved on their computer. Gain some empathy.

This is the trick. Never heard the arm part before. Now if I could only get an erection to test it out.

Just don't think about the fact that your dick is just a piece of fabric away from a virginal pink pussy with a bit of peach fuzz on it. Then you won't get a boner.

Thanks user, I'll definitely try that out.

Attached: 1543892586360.jpg (618x741, 75K)

this has never worked for me. though maybe it's because i'm a skeleton so my muscles don't use much blood

fap and drink a lot beforehand

This, only surefire method is to kys and be careful not to reincarnate

give yourself testicular torsion

Are you anorexic? Metabolism too high?

These half breeds are fucking creepy.

hooooooooooooly fuck she's perfect
Is she hapa? Slants aren't supposed to be that ridiculously cute.

I get OPs issue. He could not be a fucking pedo at all, but having something rubbing against your dick is bound to make you hard. Real awkward situation, what the fuck do you do?

>having something rubbing against your dick is bound to make you hard
>tfw such a virgin that when the cat of my friend walked over my lap I was already getting hard

I RIS'd that pic and came to a gallery with a bunch of comments:
>ew she looks unreal-she looks like a mutation-besides, it is kind of ruining a persons confidence when you read this. be beautiful on the inside, not outside. talent doesn't matter. ballet is stupid and so is dancing.
>I thought NextShark is a website that address issues about white supremacy in media. The way this story is worded, it seems like it is implying that this girl is beautiful because shes half white and asian. Is there really a point to address that shes from a white father and a korean mother?
>gross fetishization of hapa features. really messed up part of modern asian culture. colonialism drilled in the idea that white is better, so half white and white proximate features is automatically better than full asian. I thought this site was supposed to be progressive and woke? backwards as hell. "best of both worlds"...
And finally a guy unironically linked to r/hapas lmao. Can't believe I ran into a link to that place in the wild internet.

Yeah I've gotten boners just from having bag on my lap, or if the dog was on my lap. The dick does whatever the fuck it wants when it wants.

Yeah I saw that article but didn't read the comments because I knew what would be in it.

Doesn't matter how furious Tenda and his followers are, this girl is a model and she's obviously beloved.

Attached: 1533181164176.png (1240x1198, 1.37M)

>takes a picture of herself holding a burger
Is this how azn women try to attract American men?

Attached: laughing.png (1001x1100, 1.08M)

Why would she do that? Like wtf? Post a greentext nibba

if this were true many sexual positions would be impossible. no doubt this might help, especially if it occupies your thoughts and distracts you from the thing that's arousing you. but in general you can't just expect a light workout to get rid of a boner since sex is a workout.

>visit family for the holidays
>7yo twin cousins are obsessed with me
>they fight over who gets to sit on my lap or give me kisses
>at Thanksgiving they brought me up to their room to show me their toys and we started play wrestling
>one of them ended up with her butt directly on my face
>mfw the smell
I can't wait for Christmas bros

Attached: 1424885027484.png (435x362, 221K)

completely ignore it?
I've been doing that for all my nieces (5) and the older ones are turning 16 and 15

just push them off your cock and onto your legs if you start getting hard and there you go?
I don't really understand how problematic this issue is, unless you've got a 11" monster or something

and worst case scenario, keep your phone or something hard/semi hard in one of your pockets, in case of the good old 'something hard is poking me!'

I can't tell if you're joking or 13 holy shit

Attached: cute Kurt.jpg (120x125, 3K)

But I want offspring

Attached: 1543882011082.jpg (908x666, 54K)

because she knows

Someone's getting coal for Christmas.

rape some kid before you go

Attached: 1513887025440.png (600x580, 15K)

A 28yo virgin who's not used to anyone touching his dick besides himself. Some people on here are genuine robots and also never get hugs. So when a warm body is touching them, the dick will do what it wants because he finds it new and exciting.

I've been a virgin until 21, but mine stopped being that sensitive after I turned 17. I always thought it's a puberty related thing for it to do so. Sorry to hear that, user.

Were you circumcised by any chance

No, my foreskin is intact (I'm from Western Europe)

My dick is not sensitive per say. But like OP I've also had it happen that my 8yo cousin suddenly wanted me to carry her and then asked to sit down on the couch. So then we were suddenly sitting face to face and she was humping her crotch into mine. I can only take so much when I'm not used to affection and people touching me other than a handshake..

You aint gunna like it but i have an answer, when you have a hard on just pinch yourself or something painful and focus on that pain! I but it has to hurt. But your boner will go away i promise you that, just put your hand in your pocket and pinch your leg really hard and your hard on will go away. Simple

Don't let them rub their butts on your dick

Attached: article-0-1847310A00000578-970_634x351.jpg (634x351, 34K)

My little cousin used to sit on my laps all the time, I don't see what's weird about it. But I didn't get an erection like OP has, so that didn't bother me XD

I used to think of some really ugly chick I knew and my boners would usually disappear but over the years I've become so desperate for a female that sometimes when I think of her it doesn't go away so I've kinda given up on that one. Maybe imagine your grandmother or something assuming you don't have a GILF fetish. Bonus points if she's dead.

What if he has a necrophilia and incest fetish
asking for a friend

A chastity cage because whoever has both those fetishes deserves to become a sissy faggot

Just fuck them already. They have amazing innies I bet

If that was true you couldn't have sex, virgin.

>They have amazing innies I bet
It's not fair that the epitome of beauty standards is a bald innie, but you're not allowed to be attracted to those if it's under 18

Attached: vhfR0_E0A8tQD_3m2XDczTqBx_aY7o-IradpEj7JYnI.jpg (545x365, 20K)

cocaine works for me. dick gets really small and cold like a fish stick out of the freezer

>never had rough sex

It's simple truth. If you fucks ever had sex you wouldn't be turned on by a fucking child in your lap. Unless you are a pedo. In that case stay in the fucking basement.

I'm not even sure if this is worth a greentext.
>2 years ago
>Christmas celebration with family & ex gf (because her parents were in Switzerland and she had no place to go to)
>see daughters of my cousin for the first time in 3 years
>"Wow, you two changed a lot!"
>"Thank you user :) do you like my new shoes?"
>"Yeah, I do. I remember when they were waaay smaller."
>ex gf suggests I should let them sit on my lap since the couch was packed so they can continue talking to me
>they try to get comfortable and each of them sits on one thigh (I'm 6'4 (for my amerilads) so it's easy to fit them both on it)
>talk continues
>all goes well
>next Christmas
>had a shitty year, gf broke up with me and I've gotten myself into a shitty LDR to cope with it
>last Christmas repeats and they sit on my lap although the couch isn't full this time (my aunt's family couldn't make it)
>I've been been packing so much shit since LDR only allows cyber sex
>feel their soft butts come closer and closer to my crotch as the one on the left (let's just call her Anna) wraps her arm around my neck and tells me how much she missed me
>get a raging boner and tell her that I'm just hiding a present for her father (he likes expensive alcohol and his wife hates it so it would make sense that I'd hide his present)
>"oh, okay"
>get out of the situation without much trouble since they've been called to open their presents in the guest room
>break up with LDR gf before New Year's Eve
>this year
>no gf
>no sex
>just focusing on my business since I want to hit six figures next year and become a millionaire before I'm 25
>incredible horny and just know it's going to happen again

Attached: 1543891183773.jpg (585x501, 41K)

>takes a picture of herself holding a burger
looks more like a sandwich desu schmesu

Wear a cup, literally doesn't matter after that

more greentexts, thanks
this turned me on ok

It works for me, though.

>Instagram
Here we go again

Attached: Dave has had enough.jpg (640x426, 66K)

Just put your dick tucked along your belt.
I do that when i have a boner and except if she's really sitting on my crotch, she can't feel it.

How does that work? When I try that my dick hangs above the belt, and I'm sure doing that long-term wouldn't be too healthy

Just fuck her

dont do it
dont do i
dont do
dont d
dont
don
do

also, jack off a few mins before. Or look at gore

I'm into gore
and necro
and scat
it wouldn't help

Attached: 1538607119941.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

>LDR
>Had a gf
>Meets with family every Christmas
I guess this place isn't for loners like me, this place is just reddit in a guide it's time to move.

Attached: 1470623917082.jpg (250x250, 18K)

if you grip it tight right below the head it will stop pretty fast

>he thinks he can't be lonely just because he had a relationship and family
>muh leddit

get a load of this guy
true regret, bitterness and loneliness is when you've had it all and came to the realization that nothing can ever make you happy. If you haven't had any of that and say you're a "loner" it's just because you're a whiney faggot. If you, however, manage to get all that AND still feel alone, you're actually a loner.

Attached: terence-hill-nobody.jpg (610x343, 33K)

fuck off you roleplaying cunt, no 11 year old sits on your fucking lap they wouldnt of sat on your lap since they were 6 you fucking twat, fuck get help you sick fuck

>grabbing your dick while little girls are on your lap will help OP's situation

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1543195964205.jpg (800x1200, 88K)

Unironically the smartest man on this board right now

>had a girlfriend and wants us to relate with him
>gets called out on it
>resorts to normie tier intellectual bs "dude you're only a true loner if you have a girlfriend and still feel alone lmao"

>Not rubbing the boner right back
>not picking up on bany stacys hints
>not deflowering her in an uncles bedroom

Beta

Not sure where you're from, but I know plenty of girls who sit on family's lap until their early teens.

>Never had a family who really cared about me
>Never had a gf and likely never gonna get one
How the fuck am I meant to have it all of I'm never gonna get it you tard and I'm a loner because I'm alone. Not because "IM A LON WULF" type of shit you utter faggot.

Attached: based_police_man.jpg (3000x1918, 1.39M)

>never had a gf and
>LIKELY NEVER GONNA GET ONE
>Never had a family who
>REALLY CARED ABOUT ME

Yeah, with that mindset you won't get any of it. Sad!

>Yeah, with that mindset you won't get any of it. Sad!
This place is just reddit now, see ya lads.

Attached: 0.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>someone points out his problem
>too lazy to see it and work on himself
>"u-uuh.... L-LEDDIT NOW!!! XDDD"

Wear 3 pairs of boxers or wear basketball shorts under your pants. You won't feel a thing.

user how did I hurt you

Thank you I'll try that since the muscle thing didn't really work out that much

Attached: helper hug.png (689x473, 97K)

not even their uncle, i find it very hard to believe, he just wants people to talk about some made up stories they have of times young kids of rubbed them and made them hard so he can jerk off or so he can attract people with the same fantasy to he is with like minded people , its just mental illness

user why are you so angry? This is completely normal and unless you're a shut-in you'll experience it until they're in their early teens (unless you're the "creepy" or bitter uncle)

Don't do it, this will make you harder.

Little girls are naturally flirty and touchy. My little cousins would go out of their way, when squeezing past me and the table, to touch my dick. I knew what they were doing. By the mischievous look in their eyes they knew what they were doing. It doesn't mean anything but I admit that it's hard not to get turned on.

I've personally had a 13yo sit on my lap. She's the daughter of friends of my parents and being 27 I've known them for all their lives.
My 8yo cousin once sat on my lap and leaned back into me. With her right hand she was touching the left side of my face/hair, sort of pulling my head towards her. It was pretty innocent, so I just enjoyed the feeling of a living being wanting to caress me while watching TV. But I have no idea where she picked up on a move like that.

my 14yo niece did it again two days ago tho

cringed and bluepilled

based and lolipilled

yfw all adults of all ages feel this way, but deny it

well yeah, kids love hugs, they love caressing and getting caressed, especially in this day and age since most parents barely even spend time with their kids, they're always watching tv or on their phones
and girls of course are more into it because of how the culture sees hugs and how boys shouldn't like them (yet still do)

totally innocent and doesn't have anything to do with sex, it's just basic skinship and you're more than likely nothing but a family member to them

it only makes me angry becuase he is sexualizng an 11 year old, saying how he cant help getting hard and he can notice how shes "growing" fucking sick and its a family member

>With her right hand she was touching the left side of my face/hair
wait, which way was she facing while sitting on your lap? this makes no sense to me.

He's asking how to prevent it, though. It's not like he's asking how to keep it up. Aside from that girls that age do go through visible changes even without paying close attention. I doubt he's a pedo.

The only men who don't notice sexy girls are homosexuals. It doesn't mean we act on it but getting an erection is not a voluntary reaction. In my experience, those who most vehemently deny that they find little girls attractive are secretly the most closeted of pedos.

It may just be innocent, made her feel safe or sthing. My little cousin used to sit on my lap all the time, she would fall asleep on me when watching movies. I don't know why you guys have boners tho, even if parts of her body rubbed against my penis, that did nothing to me.

Pain just makes me harder user

Top kek. Also make sure you don't think about how her soft squishy butt that probably has a cute butt hole rubbing on you lap is the first female contact you've made in a year.

this

people just sexualize it way too much these days. It's cute and innocent! Also the greatest feeling in the world.

It happened to me as well. I couldn't help it. Its not often a living creature touches my penis in any way.

>oh god this dog is soooo cuuuute
*everybody smiles*
>oh my god this little girl is soooo cuuuute
*everybody concerned*

Nah fuck off normie. Stop pretending you are anything but a normie. Its fine to lurk and post once in a while but don't pretend you are a robot or anything but a normie.

I believe so too. It felt really sweet, maybe she saw her parents caress each other that way once and tried to copy it.
This girl fell asleep on me as well, so I guess she just feels safe and comfortable around me. In the mean time I have my affection battery charged, so it's a win win. I didn't have a boner during that though. Only when she did this out of the blue another time She had her back to my chest and her head was almost leaning back on my right shoulder. She crossed her right arm in front of her chest/face to reach the left side of my head. Kinda cupping it with her hand and pushing my right cheek against her left. I hope this makes it a bit clear.

Attached: Tonya Hoodyakova4.jpg (1080x908, 79K)

>getting mad at sexualization of little girls
I don't think guy belong here. Maybe rebbit would be more to your speed

Fuck guys I want a daughter now
can I legally adopt one if I'm well-off financially?

Attached: Lolinata.png (228x345, 144K)

Even if he is it doesn't matter. This is Jow Forums, not rebbit. Take your moralfaggot bullshit somewhere else. This website was founded on pedos.

>She had her back to my chest and her head was almost leaning back on my right shoulder.
>She crossed her right arm in front of her chest/face to reach the left side of my head.
Is this your cousin

Attached: eb4423_c634a108e8774b9caeaff20772245d71_mv2.jpg (800x1028, 292K)

nah, it's not even just about copying user, these things are much deeper than just that, it's in your genetic code, just like fucking or the faces you make to express yourself

monkeys hug each other, just as we did thousands of years ago, and that's whether we're 'copying' someone else or not
we're social creatures and looking for another's warmth is just something we do, of course sexual desires grow once you or they reach puberty, but kids do it simply because it's something they want and need to do

This shit is way too rebbit. What happened to this website?

user, use your goddamn head
or are you so fat that you can't even bring your arm up above your head?

not him but I've had several kids do this exact hug throughout the years

Attached: shutterstock_497938063.jpg (1000x667, 59K)

The other day I was walking around the grocery store and there was an trio that was presumably was daughter, her mother and her grandmother. The daughter was probably ten or eleven and stunningly beautiful. But she was dressed in skin tight yoga pants and a tight top. She was just starting to develop sexually, female curves and budding breasts. Her camel toe was evident too. It took self control not to stare at her butt and follow her around, I won't lie. I would never do anything about it, but she was sexy af. The humorous thing was watching how nervous her mother was, trying to shield her from all the men such as myself who were ogling her little girl.

My question is, why dress your daughter up in skin tight clothing and then get upset that she gets male attention.