Are you lost in life?

Are you lost in life?
>how old?
>what does the future look like for you?

Attached: 1519975682655[1].png (633x758, 23K)

I'll most likely become a hermit living in the woods

>woods
>Denmark

mate...

I'll most likely become a hermit living in a cave

game over.

Not very good. I'll never get a gf, I will never have any friends, I'll die a virgin. Will probably live with parents forever. When they die I will kms.

bleak

I'll most likely become a hermit in a 30m2 room for the rest of my life

Have attained wizardom

pic related.

Attached: d45f69bf678fce65511d8d67fae723ac.png (500x316, 331K)

If I continue like this I will be nothing
I-I d-don't really have the willpower to change...

Attached: 1431708069463.png (383x483, 25K)

why

just pay a hooker if you care that much.

I have pension by disabilty, so I can live and not work

Lost like you wouldn't believe.

the word bubbles of the wounded explorers were really bizarre

>future
haha

either keeping studying IT and maybe become a beta provider if im lucky
or study something that i don't hate and keep living like this at home forever

>23
>$34 in the bank
>no job
>living out of my car
>posting this from a uni library

Attached: 1444887121162.png (306x476, 159K)

idk senpai, studying to become a paralegal but I just am not a social person, guess I can still be a law clerk or some shit.

I'm thinking about studying Arctic Adventure Tourism in Alta, Norway lol.

21 yrs old
lighting my first joint of the day, some nice sativa green crack that will help me study alongside 1 liter of coffee.
tbqh I just want to quit college, this shit ain't for me, probably will take a year off college and focus to get a management certification or get some financial help to start up my own business.

How’d you fuck up so bad lad

Pretty much fucked up my entire life, tbqh. Education, relationships, social life. You name it. I stopped caring about anything a long, long time ago. For me, life is just about going through the motions and trying to get away with putting in the least amount of effort possible in all situations. I also have crippling social anxiety and severe OCD since the age of 13. Absolutely no hope for the future.

I'll most likely become a hermit living in Alaska

> I just want to quit college,

pensalo bien... si no es para vos, entonces dejalo. pero no va a ser cosa que cuando te des cuenta lo dificil y cansador que es trabajar quieras volver a estudiar y sea demasiado tarde.

so you are gonna live in a backyard?

Good luck. I'm downing my second lonely bottle of vodka tonight.
t. master's in law

I'm a 22 and a half year old virgin.

Sounds comfy

do you watch a lot of anime?
what is your favorite anime?

what does your OCD involve?
Like, what do you do?

Don't you have family?
Do you live by yourself?

I'll run out of money next month I don't know what happen next.

got my master degree in IT
joined the military
hated it
quit it
now back at my mom's house with a fucked sleep schedule

i'm poor and socially retarded

estudio por decisión propia, para ser honestos todos en mi familia acabaron con una educación superior pero todos tienen su propio negocio (autotransporte, bienes raices, seguros, constructoras). Lo único bueno que me ha traído estudiar esta carrera es darme cuenta de la basura que son los ingenieros.
Solo siento que estoy perdiendo el tiempo cuando debería estar afuera buscando financiamiento.

>do you watch a lot of anime?
I used to when I was younger. Not so much these days.

>what is your favorite anime?
Cowboy Bebop. I know it's an obvious and "un-cool" answer, but I don't care.

Honestly, it's good being a NEET, I love fucking lying here, surfing the wonder of the internet while listening to music I like, waking up whenever I want it

Just now accepting that I'm lost, probably going to give up on school first, future is bleak as fuck but I'm at least 90% sure I'm not gonna kill myself

Attached: 29683996_606430966360477_4159633008014544121_n.jpg (960x960, 50K)

What did you hate about the military?

What is French military service like?

i was enrolled as an officer aka manager
sure it was in IT but it was fucking boring
sitting on a chair watching other doing their job

i guess the same as other country
i did 1 month as a soldier doing all kind of stuff ( shooting, combat training ...)
and 2 month as an officer, learning how to give order and stuff

>22 year old
>doing some courses for adults
>cant find a job
>never had a good stable income, only low-pay weekend jobs sometimes

>what does your OCD involve?
Staring at light switches and taps for more than a 2 minutes to make sure that they're actually switched off/closed. Checking to see if I've properly locked the door at least 20 times. Washing my hands upwards of 20 times a day. Everything in my room has to be straight and facing frontward (books, stationery, cabinets etc.) Checking to see if I've properly closed my car by pulling the handle 50 times. Many, many more.

>Like, what do you do?
Accountant. It's boring as fuck and everyday is a struggle to wake up and do it all over again.

>Don't you have family?
Yeah, but we're not that close. My younger sister and I had a pretty bad fight in 2008 and haven't spoken a single word to each other since. An entire decade without speaking a word out loud to one another. My dad and I also don't see eye to eye. I get on pretty well with my mum though.

>Do you live by yourself?
Yes

1. 19
2. terrible, i haven't even finished highschool, and i'm too autistic to find a job

>20
>doing a meme degree
>considering dropping everything and doing a menial job because I have no motivation to do anything else

Attached: 1513453428655.png (555x617, 491K)

kill yourself junkie scum you deserve a bullet to the head

>3months training to become an officer
Please tell me I'm missing something.

Did you go to uni for accounting?

no you're missing nothing
even me i was kinda suprise when they told me i was going to be an officer in 3 month
the only reason gave to me was, since i have a master degree i should be as soon as possible in service
so instead of a full length formation as an officer (1 year normally) i got 3 month with a stupid test at the end

shut up prieto, I could bet my left kidney that I'm better than you in every given aspect of our lives. All my family knows that I smoke cannabis and do some edibles every now and then, they prefer this 100 times more than me being a drunken idiot or a tobacco smoker.

Very bad, I have a gf but I lied a lot to her, when she will discover the truth I should kill myself. no jobs and I can't finish uni. the only good things I have are 4 friends and my parents.

wait a few more years until the suicidal thoughts begin.

Good luck m8

>junkie AND racist
yep, you're a piece of worthless trash, wish we had duterte as president so he could execute you and your family

how do you still work with all of those problems?
What do you do on your free time?
Do you really have no friends?

Have you tried getting drunk m8?

I wonder why so many broken people end up on 4chin.

how much until? neeting for like 4 years already

anonymous in life, anonymous on the net

I neeted for a total of 14 years (still NEET and counting).

Dreaded thoughts began around the 10 years mark and have become worse with each passing day.

I literally don't even play any games or watch animu anymore, just sit every single day in front of the PC shitposting mindlessly on Jow Forums for 12+ hours.

>14 years
Jesus fuck
I'm barely at the 2 years mark and I'm already considering jumping out the balcony every other day. I'm surprised it took you a decade.
Any friends or a significant other?

The best I can hope for is that things won't get any worse.

Attached: 1508694895218.png (399x554, 399K)

?

Attached: denmark.png (1317x945, 2.89M)

>Staring at light switches and taps for more than a 2 minutes to make sure that they're actually switched off/closed. Checking to see if I've properly locked the door at least 20 times. Washing my hands upwards of 20 times a day.
>
Checking to see if I've properly closed my car by pulling the handle 50 times. Many, many more.

Literally me

not so good, finished uni but too scared to go to interviews

Por putos marihuanos de mierda como tu es el porque nuestra madre patria esta hasta el cuello de sangre.
Todos ustedes son uns hijos de perra.
Malditos putos marihuanos de mierda.

Attached: bope.png (1280x694, 535K)

>Any friends or a significant other?

Had a girlfriend for 7 years and constant sex (3 times or more per week).

That's probably why it was ok.
Also, one good friend from childhood who lives nearby and we went out to drink often and another friend I trust a lot. They are my only 2 friends but we used to go out a lot.

We don't anymore because money is scarce and we're getting older and well... now one of them has a child and a wife and the other a GF and I'm by myself, I've been by myself for the last 7 years.

Takes resilience but eh... as the Brit said, a point comes where you're basically just "going through the motions".

ayyy, NEET est. 2004...
and counting.

Not an easy battle as many think.. quite the opposite in fact.

I forgot to say, during these 14 years as a neet, not only did I have a GF but I was also a hardcore WoW raider for 7 years or so... which pretty much took most of my time so I think that's why I lasted so long without dreadful thoughts.

Mariano, sos vos?

WoAh, really impressive!!

>Já falei que vai da merda isso

T. Nascimento

about to drop out of college because I'm a dumbass and got no motivation, thinking of going to Germany and work there with my family hopefully it works out and finally leave my parents house. Im a fucking disappointment and a lazy piece of shit

Do you have your bare chest and you are wearing flip-flops right now?

Attached: 1524800687107.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

>I neeted for a total of 14 years (still NEET and counting).
Holy fuck dude
I did it for like a year and was going insane
I'm impressed and worried for you

You managed to maintain a gf for 7 years while being a NEET, this alone makes you a winner. As a NEET i don't even have the courage of talking to girls.

about to leave university (might graduate, might not, doesn’t really matter) and I’ve got no plan. will probably be living with my parents until I’m like 30. I have never had a girlfriend and I will likely lose contact with the friends I have now as I always do

Is everyone here a NEET?

Same here, about to drop out, I stopped studying all together, skip class, shitpost on Jow Forums all day

I have a personal freedom to get into my body whatever the fuck I want, I know is hard for you to understand the word freedom you self hating virgin.
Legality is not about morality, it's never been, I'm a bigger input to society than you'll ever wish to be, I'm a better person overall and everyone would agree with me if we were face to face.
There's a whole world you don't know out there my inexperienced friend.

>27
>future's so bright I gotta wear shades

Attached: 1506783873293.jpg (1024x865, 277K)

you don't contribute to anything besides giving money to narcos, you're a worthless human being that deserves to be hanged

Barely passing in med school
Going to be single forever desu

Not lost. Just at a crossroads.

I think the point of no return was passed a long time ago, I could be a better person and procreate, now I'm stucked and things are getting harder. I'm a neet.

How do you afford rent, food etc?

2012 is calling they say you return back there.
jesus? are you kidding me? which was the last time you smoked weed my man? brick shitty weed from la sierra is disgusting as fuck, nobody buys narco's shit no more. You can set up a grow operation with less than 500 pesos, and everybody inside this shit are doing it, two weeks ago I met a recently graduated chemist from UNAM that synthesizes his own DMT, LSA and LSD. Really potent and pure shit.

far future looks ok but starting next week i will be working 40 hours/week unpaid until the end of august

I live with a rich parent [sister of my grandmother (RIP)]
Im studying to get a good job in a federal or state institution, I have a degree in law studies but its all

I was lucky.
She liked me when we were still in school (before I dropped out of everything) and basically continued with me because... well, I don't know lol. I treated her fine and we had fun together so that's why probably. But of course as the years passed she got tired of it.

>I'm impressed and worried for you

The time for worry is long gone I think, just gotta deal with it now...

>and everybody inside this shit are doing it, two weeks ago I met a recently graduated chemist from UNAM that synthesizes his own DMT, LSA and LSD. Really potent and pure shit.

isn't that dangerous?
what if Narcos find out? won't they try to fuck you up?

Kinda
>32
>curtently a hermit in a 26m2 room playing vidya every day
And I'm okay with this.

Was she hot? I had a girl interested in me before i dropped everything too, but unlike you i ran away from her because i was afraid of kissing(yes i'm retarded).

2nd year of uni and thinking of changing my career to IT
I'm too autistic for anything else

>i will be working 40 hours/week unpaid until the end of august
fuck, how come?

narcos don't give a shit about the market in here, prices are too fucking low, I can get a good novice dose of lsd for around 4 USD or some middle, high end weed for 20 USD an ounce.
all the good prices are up north, they only give a shit about opioid, cocaine and get labs to manufacture strong pills for americans, The market for hallucinogenics is low in US compared that of opioid users and even lower here in Mexico.
And the whole idea of diy drugs is pretty fun, the government knows it exists, it only takes a couple of minutes of research and an open mind in order to find all the right stuff to synthesize your own shit, and getting all of this is not illegal at al.
Some guy that passed all his HS chemistry classes could do it with a small error margin.

>19
>finished 1st year of college with 3.9 GPA
>still have friends
>still ugly
>still a fag

It's okay I guess. I think I'll be fine in the future except probably won't have a family.

also, I live in an upscale neighborhood in a very safe city in southern Mexico, I can asure you that nobody gives a shit about the fuck you doing in here, I remember that my second girlfriend was this skinny chick that used to sell some shitty weed in the spot me and my friends used to hang.
Really nice girl, she's now a graduated industrial engineer, god bless her soul

summer internship at a non-profit organization

I see a light of hope thanks to a friend, one of my two friends

Attached: 1501686041565.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>it is another mexican feeling embarrassed for his own countrymen because mexicans don't do drugs unlike the degenerate gringos episode

pretty hot for her age and the fact that I took her virginity when she was 14 is a plus.

I suppose that's one thing I have in favor of me compared to most neets... but that's all really.