Fembots dont exist fuck off

Listen, 80% of you are fucking men and we know it, you can larp and act like youre a girl but we both know between your legs is your 2 cm schmeet you cope with by crossdressing as an obscure looking woman. The amount of "fembots" is the leading reason for why this place is garbage. Everyone here is some fucking faggot from Reddit who came here to ruin the REAL lonely people. Ruining a safe space for us fucked over people while you normalniggers worship the new Stacy like the cucks you are.

Attached: 70uikh.jpg (532x635, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children
strawpoll.me/17034247
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>worship the new Stacy like the cucks you are
Who is this new stacy that you're talking about?Does r9k have a new girl?It's been pretty boring in here since brooke left.

>Don't complain about starving if you're unwilling to eat shit.
What do incels mean by this?

Well there is a chick called scotty that lurks here, she is pretty cute and a fembot.

Pics or discord?

So why not found your own board, faggot?

Oh, wait, you're too much of a worthless limp-dick coward. You can't come on here and claim to be the master race and then freak out as soon as things go against you - it proves your "superior" attitude was just cope all along.

The only real fembot is the ftm who wants to detransition

I'm more than sure you came from reddit. This place used to be about greentext loner stuff but threads get derailed by homosexuals like you.

>implying anything lower than the absolute best is shit

I remember when tits or gtfo was still a thing. Now you have a bunch of orbiters starving for attention

>Listen, 80% of you are fucking men and we know it,
Guess I'm part of the 20% then
I'm not sure why anyone would pretend to be a girl, seeing as the only attention you get is annoying requests for contact info whenever your sex comes up

I have been here years. as if i had any ability to be the new resident stacey. it would have happened before.

but in answer to OP. well there definitely females here. I mean fucking obviously.

Look at this dude, just look at him and tell me with a straight face that Jow Forums big boards aren't dead

She is a redhead I really don't wanna post pics about her because I know it bothers her, just know that she is pretty hot :)

On average how fat are most fembots? This is the only mental image I can conjure apart from 'very boring w/glasses'.

im actually blonde, but good lad. I've seen people talking about me too much lately

>fags are larping as grils
woah

Most are fat, some have the decency and the sense to watch what they eat

Please be her for real and not some larper, so I could feel like I actually talked to a female this month

Oh? i thought you where a redhead, red is such a pretty color on women
Prob not her but i will bite

If there's roughly an equal number of men and women in the world, how is it that every woman has 10+ orbiters willing to date her?

men can be orbiters to multiple women duh

Fuck off you cringe inducing little shit. Incels are not robots. You will never be robots. If your biggest problem in life is that you can't get your precious cummies, then you are NOT a robot. Robots have bigger problems than teenage meme depression

So is your real argument that all women are picky but men arent?

Attached: 1544570294058.jpg (660x836, 268K)

Believe or not, Jow Forums was not founded by Gamergaters unable to get date for the purporse of jerking off over how much they hate the mods. Get lost, newfag.

theres 2 or 3 picture of me with red hair sure but they're pretty old
nothing to gain by larping

fembot here, not fat not skelly, thicc-ish but not overweight

No, but women can afford to be picky if they have many orbiters. I think in general there are fewer men with lots of orbiters than women

no there isn't. There are more single men than women.

Attached: childless men norway.jpg (300x314, 10K)

T-thank you for the (you) Scotty

most men in relationships or are married still orbit or cheat

>file is called childless men in norway
>somehow this proves there are more single men

>even Jow Forums ignores me and believes i dont exist
feelsbadman

not really. there are a lot of women who aren't 10/10s

if you can't make an intimate relationship with another human you are going to be lonely. Doesn't matter how many suitors you have since most people in general are worthless and uninteresting.

Attached: Ogmios.jpg (383x709, 65K)

Girls if you read this, there is a simple way to prove your existence to you: timestamp.
You don't have to post nudes, just like a hand or foot or so would be enough to shut the unbelievers up.

>tfw people actually think you're a girl
Feelsgoodman :3

It proves that young single women are forming relationships with older men from previous relationships. IN every western country single men vastly outnumber single women.

also, male to female sex ratio in western countries is usually 105:100.

wut?

But were on Jow Forums user

Well if its really you just know that I think you look a whole lot better with red hair

A true fembot doesn't reveal her gender. You are a larp

>vastly
nope.

>in every western country
Your graph only showed norwary
Maybe women are just more likely to be single moms? All I'm saying is your argument is just conjecture

Luckily there is an easy way to spot a larper, they say they are "a fembot".

>no tru scotsman!
did you know you can't be a real robot if you're white?

>All I'm saying is your argument is just conjecture

If someone "high IQ" posts conjecture, it becomes fact! All who oppose this are thrown out of incel tribe, can go live with smelly normies!

That's bs, how come?

but this is the same story in every western country, since all of them high rates of out-wedlock births.

sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children
>What actually happens often is that men who are already fathers get recycled

Attached: out of wedlock births OECD.jpg (934x1200, 173K)

White privilege or some shit.

>children out of wedlock = more single men
What? Cant you just post data that directly says there are more single men?

Spent my prom night on here angryposting at 16 because bullied legbeard with no friends. 24 now, agree I'm not a true robot in the wizard interpretation but I'll always feel at home shitposting here whether you like it or not bitch

>gamergaters
>sucking current moderation dick
>calls me a newfag
You are the cancer

>data that directly says there are more single men
that data is often unreliable because men lie in surveys, to not appear like incel losers. Looking at the proportion childless men with respect women is a more reliable proxy.

>straight white men cannot be robots
Literally this.

nobody suits anything more than their natural hair and thats not really for anyone else to have a say in. the red looked stupid

even the biggest non believers know women post here, they will just tie themselves in knots trying to deny it and convince everyone else. anyone who posts a timestamp is immediately jumped on as a roastie whore. why would anyone prove shit

>fembots don't exist
>80% of you are men

HMMMMM

How unfortunate

ORORaOROaaaR

Attached: uRP0UPQ.jpg (680x680, 69K)

but that's wrong lol

White people can be just as lonely as any other race. Most robots here are prob white

that's highly doubtful. we hate people with easy lives.

Says the one with minority victim card, lel

lol how can wh*tes be lonely. Just get get off the computer and get an asian gf nigga.

>Says the one with minority victim card, lel
stopped reading there

Asians just want Chad

What if i dont want an asian i only want a white girl, preferbaly a redhead

im a woman in my twenties
i lurk here a lot and just pretend to be a teenageboy because im a tranny also so i can have a shred of socialization that is based on interests and similarities alone.

i'm autistic and lonely and anonymous friendship seems to be one of the only things i can maintain as far as socialization goes

>anyone who does not claim to be a victim has SECRET STRUGGLES that only they can truly understand.
>anyone who claims to be a victim is only doing it so that they can gain un-earned sympathy for others, and anyone else remotely related to them shares in their guilt instantly for no reason.

The fastest way to take away the minority victim card would be to stop making victims out of minorities. How about this - from here on out you can revoke anybody's victim card but you have to live through the entire last year of their life first.

>Implying there are no uggos with orbiters
Slutty and kinky is enough when it comes to luring males in.

>Asians just want Chad
they can't tell the difference, because of the cross race effect. just be skinny and wh*te and you will get an asian gf.
being wh*te is literally living life on the easy mode.

so you're only lonely because of high standards.

I take that in heartbeat, since all those extra years would make me near immortal. You leftist cunts NEVER think things through do you?

>just be skinny and wh*te and you will get an asian gf.
Thanks racebait-kun, now where do I find Asian girls

There is nothing more to read either way faggot

Stop larping idiot furfag

Its not high standards lmao, I am not looking for a 10/10 redhead. I will settle with 6 and above nothing more nothing less

but wh*te women, especially qt redheads are the most desired in the world. Even 10/10 chads will have to settle for a 6. You will have to lower your standards significantly in the current dating market.

Everyone vote here and we can settle this for the time being:
strawpoll.me/17034247

nobody cares if you personally believe me or not faggot.
see

Reminder that once you become a bully you can no longer be a robot, and have absolutely no say in what makes a robot
go somewhere else if your identity is based around treating others poorly or trying to exclude them due to your own insecurity, you don't belong in this place and never will

Lol, we have underage females here.

Ehm are you inactive on discord now, or do you just not accept new friend requests? Ty

come home incel
We are waiting

Attached: 1525344549277.jpg (750x928, 588K)

i have a bunch of friend requests from nude collectors, i asked when i posted it that people make themselves known so I know who they are. but nah im probably not going to jump into conversation with yet more strangers desu

Ah okay. The thing was just that I couldn't send you a message, because you didn't accept the friend request yet. I kinda just wanted to talk about life desu, because I can relate to you and in real life I feel like there are not many ppl who understand me, or understand what I went through.

commander#6966

CRINGE
jesus christ dude, stop orbiting. She is never going to have sex with you through the computer screen.

not him, but female attention feels good far beyond the sensation of sex, please don't project because you're insecure

It isn't about getting to fuck her, but about exchanging thoughts, experiences etc.

If I wanted to fugg I could just go on tinder

I know female attention feels great. I spent the entire last winter oribiting. But it's not good for your mental health. Find a male friend that actually listen to you and understand you. I'm not insecure, but orbiting, fembot worship and stuff don't belong here. go on /soc/ with that shit.

Dude come on everyone here can see it, just forget about her and find a real gf not some chick who does not care about you.
Stop tormenting us

It isn't about female attention, besides I don't really orbit. In my mind women should be submissive anyway, it is more enjoyable for her and for her partner that way. I just wanted to share some things that were on my mind forever and that I feel like I cannot really exchange with people in rl

no idea why that is. I get messages from creepers all the time an dim definitely not friends with them.
this guys probably right. I dont enable orbiters or lead them on, im not cruel, and im not saying you are an orbiter. But you could get chat from a guy just as much. And im fucking useless at responding to people in truth

I understand your point, but I feel like I cannot share these sort with an intimate partner, she would lose a lot of respect she once had for me/ see me as weak. I don't really mind what people think about me, however the idgaf attitude I have made me a loner. I had those thoughts since my childhood, even in kindergarden I excluded myself...

Of course it is about female attention. That is the only thing you know about her and the only reason you want to walk. Because she is female, and I don't blame you for it since I have been there myself. But if it's about making a friend then a man could do just as well, but without the eventual feeling of love, rejection and then sadness.

its only tormenting if you see it that way. im not promising or withholding anything...I respond well enough on here. Theres not really any real reason people need me on discord.

>find a male friend that actually listens
lmao, have you ever tried interacting with a man before?
I have as good male friends as I'm gonna get

I'm not really about the orbiting life tbqh, but if you don't want to exchange thoughts/experiences that's fine as well. Thx for responding

(P.s. I just tried it again, clyde bot tels me that I cannot send you anything, because you likely only accept friend request, we don't share a server etc.)

I can be your friend if you'd like. I would never make fun of you or judge you for autistic shit, I do stupid things myself all the time. Female attention is a trap, it just leads to sadness when she doesn't feel the same way you do.

Commit die you female lurker, you desecrate this holy refuge.

Attached: Capt22ure.png (317x159, 78K)

No because she she is so detached from the outside world, despite having the looks/ body to be a normie, but still ending up fucked up.

What would I gain from nudes? I'm on nofap anyway, I won't ask her for them. I feel like the only nudes that mater are from those ppl you can visit after receiving them tbqh

Why would you feel better about sharing those feelings with a girl rather than a guy?