I gave this chick my number and she put it on her IG story for everyone to see

Yes, i had to block out my own number to post here. only reason i know this is because someone who works with her texted me a screenshot of her story.

Attached: IMG_3666.jpg (640x1136, 98K)

What a fuckin roastie, make sure to publicly shame her like she shamed you.

I'm sure there's some way to sue

GDPR, look it up.

Raise this as an issue with her employer, instant get her fired lul.

lmaooo owned

its because ur ugly. if this guy gave her his number she's make a post about how she met the hottest guy today and she was the luckiest girl in the world

Attached: 27164058_1783637961939702_4017047268322836366_o.jpg (1080x923, 153K)

You can totally get her fired. Contact the boss and inform him that she posted your personal Information online during her shift.

She not only wasted his time getting paid to do that, but also sullied the reputation of the restaurant.

These guys aren't larping, my friend did that before and got the toastie roastie fired. Do it user, it will be hilarious to see a roastie squirm

I hope you learn your lesson not to trust women. also why the fuck are you giving out your number in the era of #metoo.

stop obsessing over sex for fucks sake there is mroe to life why arent you intellgent apsies for fucks sake

Get her ass fired. That's against most Codes of Conducts with customer relations. Fuck it, she deserves it.

>Call manager
>Tell him/her she posted your personal info online without consent
>Roastie gets toasted
Pretty easy

His bottom lip looks just a bit large.

Attached: 1544238220502.jpg (400x400, 17K)

This lol.
Never trust anything women say, they are similar to drug addicts when it Comes to stating the truth.

Attached: 1544580314778.png (714x856, 707K)

Also this, do it faggot.

Sue that whore.

Attached: 1544592807239.png (837x836, 1.1M)

>his bottom lip looks a bit large
Keep coping lol

Who is this girl? Asking for me.

its 2018. she will get her ass fired tomorrow if you contact manager about her posting your info online

>those fingernails
You dodged a bullet Mickelsen

This.
Get her fired OP I bet she will love sucking dick for money.

Hear me out, I know this might sound crazy but... maybe just don't hit on people while they're at work? You buffoon.

Hahaahaha.
She probably shagged some bloke in the toilets on her lunch break after user.

Shut the fuck up, you loose pink roastie WHORE.

Hit the road Jack and don't come back! No more! No more! No more!

pwnd
original potato

Report this to her manager. Get the whore fired. Also a post update after you get her fired.

This kind of shit is why women were limited to acting in the house.

deluded ugly people who think they have a chance with girls are even worse than incels, you got what you deserved, based roastie.

Pro tip: dont hit on girls out of your league
You should know this by now

Attached: B0495C9A-B9E6-44C0-8940-400F41248F68.png (727x891, 1M)

He's so ugly that balding suits him

Thot Patrol this dumb vittu.

You shouldn't hit on waitresses but this

Waitresses shouldn't flirt to get bigger tips either, but welcome to the world.

If it's a chain restaurant, call the Regional Manager. This bullshit is inexcuseable.

Don't really feel bad for you, you shouldn't flirt with people while they're on the job knowing they're held to certain standards as far as customer service goes. Anyone can just flirt with her then complain to the manager if she responds how she would normally, imho you got what you deserved you thirsty idiot.

>hang out with model tier dude
>meet up with female friend and her bf
>compliments her ass
>she smiles

Life is such a fucking scam

Attached: Jordan+Barrett.jpg (1000x1353, 283K)

Thank the companies that would rather have their customers pay for their employees' wages by hiring thots rather than running a real business like everyone else has to.

Is that thebudday?