Tfw have to start new McJob tomorrow

>tfw have to start new McJob tomorrow

Attached: 1544433158043.jpg (1431x899, 452K)

Invest in bitcoin buddy

Better then no job i gues?
Maybe?
Prob not

>tfw just enrolled in the military
I may remain a virgin, but I will escape NEEThood very soon.

Attached: smug.jpg (3000x2047, 437K)

bitcoin is scam LMAO

i start my Burger King orientation tomorrow too

Attached: nigga stfu.png (544x684, 401K)

bitcoin is soooo last year.

OP here, how do I get into bitcoin

Just buy it num nuts.

>investing in memecoin

Attached: 2345234523452.png (204x248, 6K)

Good luck mc'faggot.

how do I buy it , what website and stuff, spoonfeed me pls. if I was smart I wouldn't be working a McJob so help

You are gonna fucking hate your life.
Also enjoy getting vaccinated of +10 different diseases in the same day and getting permanent brain damage from it.

(narrator: it was not)

Very desu

good god do anything anything but food service. there is no reason to go through the amount of humiliation and work when you can just get a factory/labor job. I work construction now and would rather work a 12 hour shift out in the cold than do another 6 hour shift at mccucks.

I am already vaccinated, I only have to bring my vaccine card to prove it. If not, I will have to go through what you describe.

I have little experience though, and I can't find any factory jobs thanks to boomers exporting them. The only reason I'm working at McCucks is because my parents started going berserk about me not having a job. While I'm at McCucks I'll be looking for some sort of delivery job, since those seem a helluva lot better than other entry work

Attached: 1544599854521.jpg (736x920, 71K)

>had McJob earlier this year
>walk into the employee breakroom each morning
>crypto markets are left up on the monitor from a night shift guy
I have a lot of respect for McWagies after going through it myself for a bit but that desperation was a bit sad to see.

Attached: 5637285326890603469085.png (342x245, 53K)

You can be proud of yourself. Pls rember that whenever you feel like a fucking loser just remember that there are some neets who contribute to nothing for society and are just a waste of oxygen. At least you have a purpose.

I work anywhere but Mcuck

>mfw wanted to be a soldier
>was accepted
>1 week before finally entering the army
>God: Oh hi user, uh sorry you're not going to the army. You see, you have type 1 diabetes so now soldier life for you sowwy. Enjoy your 4 shots of insulin a day faggot

t-thanks

Attached: 0da.png (1000x800, 44K)

uh sorry faggot but the only reason I'm working is to someday be a lifelong NEET

I was at a burger King for a week, not as an employee but I was there replacing cat5 cables, monitors, registers, and shit. Place was depressing as a poor Jewish hosehold Now I'm scheduled for a job interview for a security guard position.