The voice in my head keeps getting louder and louder and I can't stop it. How do you guys deal with it?

The voice in my head keeps getting louder and louder and I can't stop it. How do you guys deal with it?

Attached: 1520963883976.png (264x246, 83K)

A psychiatrist could help.

I've never heard voices but as I'm approaching my 25th year of life I have mild auditory hallucinations. Mostly just sharp, quick sounds at unrealistic times and places. I live alone, or else I'd chock it up to a roommate.

I just keep on trucking, whether its real or in my head only matters if it becomes something I need to deal with to do normal tasks. Is it interfering your daily life, user?

>trusting the jew

Attached: 66594.png (1047x684, 101K)

then you aren't ready to engage in the human world, go be alone and crazy in a hole somewhere

I don't trust them.
It makes it difficult to want to do anything because I keep feeling so shitty all the time. I normally rely on working on things to ignore it but being on break I have nothing to do and have to sit alone with my own thoughts. It's already ruined my sleeping schedule a week in.

Don't trust "them" and their tricks

Attached: ff (2).png (1632x846, 46K)

you really should go to a doctor, then
your personal feelings aside, a doctor is much more trustworthy than staying alone with the voices
I hope you get better soon, user, I'm worried about you

user, don't come to r9k for advice, go see a doctor, please.

Is it saying anything to you?
I never had a problem like this just similar.
There are times when I hear a good song in a game or in a movie and I sing them the song goes in my head loudly all the time.

I'm not going to a doctor I said I don't trust them. They didn't help my dad who also had mental problems and only gave him shit that made him act even weirder on top of already being fucked up. I want advice for how to ignore this until I can get back to work again next month.

Attached: 1497218189549.png (532x678, 111K)

It tells me I'm a bad person that everyone can't stand and only pretends to because they wanna be nice. Also tells me I'm pathetic and deserve all the bad things that happen to me that I don't deserve to be happy. That I should die alone so I don't ruin someone else's life with my obsession of feeling sorry for myself. Things like that.

Can you ask him what is he thinking about me?

You're not going to find that advice here
swallow your pride and to to the doctor and ask them this exact question
there is absolutely no reason to trust us more than a doctor
please go get help, user, I'd even go with you if I could

Go to the fucking doctor. Your dad was too fucked up already to fix. You can trust them

It's not like that I can't ask it questions like that.

I had the same problem some years ago. It lasted about a month and never happened to me ever again.

It started as mild auditory hallucinations of random noises. They wouldnt last more than one or two seconds. It was like this until the last days, where the scary shit began. One day I started hearing voices. Not just one single voice but multiple, and they werent comprehensible at all, just like a loud diner in the backround. It happened at random times, some times it prevented me hearing the people who were talking to me. The nights were worse, the voices got a bit louder and lasted much longer, maybe because at the time I lived in a deserted area and it was dead silent, until I fell asleep. The last night was the fucking worst, it started like every other night but the voices got louder a louder, and became deafening. I was screaming loud and shouting, but I couldnt hear myself, I only felt the air coming out of my lungs and the vibration. It became absolutely painfull and untolerable.

Then it suddenly stopped. Just like that. It was all silent again. Like if i had just snapped out of it. I went downstairs to the kitchen and cooked myself some eggs. Thats it. Never had any auditory problem since.

So maybe just let the voices grow until you become so scared that your mind naturally vanishes them?idk

Accept it as your own true voice

Attached: 1FD3314E-A72C-415F-B870-419A9940948F.png (1020x426, 33K)

Have had the same problem, it persisted for nearly a year with varying intensity. Mine (still) keeps telling me to 'stop thinking about [thought]' or to stop whatever it is I'm doing at that moment. The voices were at their worst about from 6 months ago until recently. I can now have normal conversations with most of the voices, although most of them are inaudible, sometimes I still hear an auditory illusion comment on whatever subject I'm thinking of.

Currently on meds, only a single pill per day but it seems to better my mood a bit.

Can you ask the voice simple yes/no questions?

Don't get hooked on psychiatry pills, they'll give you shit that will fuck you up. If you have to go to a psychiatrist or doctor, find one willing to use wholistic treatment methods. Meds should always be a last resort, for when nothing else can or will work, and you've exhausted all other options. If you get hospitalized, they will try to get you hooked on pills, so if you know you are going to get hospitalized, or fear you will, seek out temporary guardianship from an individual you trust. If they don't believe you to be in a place to decide for yourself, then they'd decide for you, unless you have a legal guardian, temporary or otherwise. That guardian would be who'd they would have to seek permission from for anything, and that temporary guardian can tell them "no" on any med or pill they would try to prescribe you. There are treatments for this kind of thing that aren't pharmaceutical.
>t. fighting to get off meds

Attached: 0ad6d4d447ab6edabefdc8e6611c78e4.jpg (573x918, 96K)