Pregnant Teen girl murdered by non-white bf, father defends killer

>16 year old Hispanic mutt
>get your virgin 10/10 white girl pregnant after fucking her hundreds of times
>ask her to get an abortion
>she refuses, begs you to let her keep it, offers to be a single mother while sucking your dick and how she wants to raise your kids
>get mad at her and kill her for not getting an abortion
>father of the dead daughter begs the judge to let you go because it's not what his daughter would want, she would want you to be happy
>sister of the killer laughs and says that white people deserve to die

This is the white roastie race in 2018. Fucking disgusting ugly mutts and getting pregnant by them and then getting killed by them while your own father advocates that your killer be set free. Literally explain the logic behind getting with this ugly freak.

What makes me laugh is that the vast majority of bots are better looking white men and they are all virgins while this gross mutt has already gotten a beautiful virgin woman pregnant AND killed her. Explain why this ugly faggot mutt had sex and you didn't. It's because non-white men are LUSTED after by white women. There is no other excuse.

yahoo.com/gma/took-action-took-her-life-16-old-football-034006913--abc-news-topstories.html

Attached: 1544621903599.jpg (1895x1066, 347K)

The sister of the killers response. Makes you think. Openly mocking and laughing at white people.

Attached: 1544624869871.jpg (750x688, 84K)

The 10/10 white girl is a half nigger mutt too

Welcome to America LOL

No, her dad divorced her white mom and married some random black chick. He's some loser wigger. Says it all about how whites worship blacks and get killed because of it.

Attached: 1544636310842.jpg (470x960, 109K)

>10/10
That's a stretch.
Dad is a massive cuck though. Letting his daughter get pregnant with a mutt AND lets her get murdered by her spic bf. Hell, approving of the bf would be bad enough.
I know you want to blame the roast, but c'mon. This is why cucks should not be allowed to procreate. They create weak sons and slutty daughters, resulting in even more cucks like themselves.

what the fuck is wrong with men? I hate this gender so much

Non-white men

You should ask what's wrong with women to become so constantly obsessed with violent, low IQ mongrels.

She'd still be alive if she didn't ignore the fat nerdy band kid who was surely in love with her

>white "robot" victimization thread
Shouldn't you be fucking Stacy right now? I don't think she'd like to hear how you talk about her behind her back.

Attached: 1511853309027.jpg (1688x3080, 589K)

Maybe women would fuck you if you didn't commit 50% of rapes, murders, and violent crimes.

Non-white men seem to be able to get away with being facially ugly more.

Anyway, Chicanos are a fucking joke of a "race". They unironically believe they're Aztecs.

I thought women found criminals attractive

>white skin
>normal looking nose and lips
>lol she's half black

this is like jerry spinger levels of idiocy

Interesting, that's the exact opposite of what you said in the OP.
Do white women like nonwhite men or not? Please stick to an agenda.

Attached: 1366187371835.png (498x483, 80K)

how the fuck does that ugly mutt get a girl pregnant get i'm still a virgin?

He has the capacity to kill and abuse and women are lizard brains retards

Women love violence.

What kind of IQ do people like this have?

Do they count as mentally challenged? Because I think they should.

wtf? Jow Forums told me white girls don't race mix

Well you aren't going to find your gf while sitting at home all day. You have to walk around for a while outside until an asian woman assumes breeding position for you.

Attached: 1529705094382.png (800x3098, 590K)

Nice retort, that does raise a good question though.
Do they or don't they?

she's the vicitim here
yes, she was a dumbass for thinking this guy would be a good father, but she didn't deserve to die for it, the men in her life all failed her

They don't, white women are actually the most loyal kind of woman. This thread is just supposed to get white "robots" motivated for racebait hour. Notice how OP strangely puts "It's because non-white men are LUSTED after by white women" despite hating them? He'll be filling up the board with Blacked threads soon enough.

Attached: 1528146134922.png (800x600, 188K)

Why doesn't she have an upper lip?

People who have unprotected sex are scumbags, news at 11.

Attached: based dave kinda fixed question mark.png (552x519, 199K)

I'm glad at least a few other people notice the super obvious baiting shit that goes on and how multiple threads of a certain type tend to pop up in a small window of time.

look at her teeth. she's obviously a mutt.

Good. Stopped the little mutt from being spawned.

A bunch of Jow Forums users in a discord keep doing this, notice how there's always three replies with the same idea when you disagree with them? And they all dick suck each other. Fucking retards are too obvious especially with crap like this.

Attached: 1523802414400.png (950x1100, 280K)

White girl and black guy never works

Attached: J4qXoO6.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I'd say they are attracted to characteristics that we may commonly associate with criminals

Why are wannabe policy makers so opportunistic? Murder happens all the fucking time, dumbshit.

Attached: 2018-12-12 17_28_05-'I took action ... I took her life,' 16-year-old football player charg (834x136, 13K)

>Maybe women would fuck you if you didn't commit 50% of rapes, murders, and violent crimes.
50% for all of that? Nice post your statistics

Attached: IMG_20180818_002110_705.jpg (855x855, 81K)

>10/10 white girl

Lmao bitch please

>Pigskin women
Not even once, it feels great when those whores get killed.

Attached: IMG_1560.jpg (602x651, 134K)

i think he's mexican

Attached: 1527794736896.webm (360x640, 1.95M)

>>father of the dead daughter begs the judge to let you go because it's not what his daughter would want, she would want you to be happy

kek that's the official reason. he was probably so enraged that she got knocked up that he sympathized with her killer.

God I hate women. This shit makes me so mad.

>caring about women
Back to Jow Forums you utter faggots, Jesus Christ at least make it obvious it ain't bait and why post a story where we're meant to be sympathetic to a roastie because she's white?

Attached: D1286A265ADD49D790174CD6EBA265F0.jpg (525x809, 118K)

She has pure british ancestry.

whups I posted the wrong image wouldn't want any niggers seeing that version and stop breeding

Attached: 1542826456643.png (552x519, 197K)

And then he murdered her

I do though, I want black people and all other people to stop having kids. That's why I speak of anti-natalism everywhere I go.

>US WHITEYZ BE VICTIMZ AND SHEEIT
holy shit this is too good, your first mistake here was thinking we'd be sympathetic to a human female. Another roastie bit the dust truly something to celebrate.

Attached: my_sides.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

go back to r/asianmasculinity pal

>muh bad boys

That is what you get for dating them

literally who are you quoting, because it's certainly not me

>another female dies
Based and redpilled Hispanic mutt

Attached: party_hard.gif (800x600, 324K)

Not a single roastie here to explain this shit. Almost like they're either masturbating wishing they were that girl or they are avoiding this thread because they don't want to face women's true nature.

>10/10
eugh...she has a fucked up face. No offense and rest in peace but I hope your standards really aren't that low.

Goodness now he's dragging asians into his racebait. Sad!

Roast in peace, roastie.

Yes look at all the fan girls Elliot Roger had after the crime he committed.

How old is this study?
10 years?
15 years?

I have a friend with a black dad who is blonde hair blue eyes with full white features except his dick (no homo). Educate yourself.

No, you have a friend with a cuck father that is raising another man's kids.

If it was a white loser killing dozens of innocent schoolchildren you'd be defending him saying he was "so bullied :((" and "society turned him ebil!!"

This is why 99% of you are permavirgins. Rot in hell.

the dad is probably like 40% black

You can't be "half black" and still be white as snow. I must be stupid myself for even arguing with you idiots.

He actually has a single mother (who wouldve guessed) and his dad paid child support because he was blood test proven. Next?

What are some popular websites/forums for non-white people to use?

Jow Forums is a good place for strengthening points and it's my main site(which is why I've made many AN threads here) but I feel more than compelled to tell everyone I can about AN and have discussions with them about it.

fuck off chang.

only asian men hate their own race and worship white women like you guys do.

Did he end up getting his troves of fangirls who schlick to his memory?

I'm actually kinda happy cause now we can we finally lay to rest the idea that all race mixing is the same. Sorry niggers and mutt posters. Life ain't fair kek.

Attached: 1530994936341.jpg (1520x1518, 444K)

user here fighting the good fight.

It's an emotional reaction, guy probably felt the need to say something aggressively charged to vent the feelings reading the story caused him to feel.
source: crybaby

Why did they feel the need to record this?

If it wasn't for the fact that her devil spawn is right there I would assume that was a tranny.
That has to be the most masculine chin I've ever seen, on a man or a woman.

If you were having sex you'd probably want people to know about it too

Only if you're a freak with an exhibition fetish. Plenty reason to keep intimate shit like that private, most people do.

>lol i just had sex ama
Thanks, but no thanks, sex is a private and intimate thing.

nah those people are just pussies, an alpha makes other people watch him fuck

does an alpha also make people watch him shit?

>what the fuck is wrong with men?
Nothing. There's everything wrong with non-whites, though.
The coalburning roastie whore deserved it anyhow. Based nig, I guess.

hell yeah. he makes them eat his shit

>father of the dead daughter begs the judge to let you go because it's not what his daughter would want, she would want you to be happy
I'm calling bullshit on that claim. It's not in the report you linked to, which is about him getting charged - his case has not come to trial yet.

Why are you telling such awful lies about the dead girl's father?

>she didn't deserve to die for it
Debatable.

Because shes wh*te

OP stop being a butthurt incel. This is not the majority, its just put on the news to make people think it is. Only trash white women end up in these situations, the good ones are far from this shit. Also, 10/10? are you fucking retarded? bitch is a 5.5/10 on a good day.

>Durr if a white person is ugly they have to be mixed

Grade A Jow Forums autism

Hmmm, no input from a femanon? Makes you think.

Dat hapa loli doe

Play in the mud.
Pay with blood.

fembot here
i encourage the genocide of white girls

Attached: 164BDE73-7DC0-4CC4-9C05-AB913EE6D9AB.png (1334x750, 1.31M)

how about this?
>if a white person looks white they're not mixed

Before or after they steal your men?

Wow, she was pretty. Please, find more pics of her and post them here, I need to see more of her....

Attached: C0D32E4F-B494-48AA-B9CE-E3AD9ABCDFC6.jpg (820x884, 79K)