You ever take a huge poopie and realize that could've been a giant BBC stretching you out and impregnating your...

You ever take a huge poopie and realize that could've been a giant BBC stretching you out and impregnating your boipussy?

Attached: 1439097181957.gif (288x277, 332K)

the fuck wrong with you?

/thread

Very desu

>a giant BBC stretching you out and impregnating your boipussy?
i could help with that user except its not gonna feel as good as a poopie kek

Why not take this cock instead bb

Attached: OWayHDu.gif (275x209, 2M)

Sadly yes, but wow what a pathetic way to start a thread.

FUCK YOU IM HAVING DIARRHEA

You ever take a watery shit and imagine it's nigger semen running out your asshole?

Kek I hope you're enjoying the nigger semen user

REEE THATS EVEN WORSE
NOW IM GOING TO PUKE

When you first start taking dick, it will hurt like hell. So much that you will probably give up before it starts to feel good.

But after a few times, you learn to stretch your butthole out first before you start having sex. Take your time to massage your butthole with lube. Slowly push a finger in and stop if it hurts. Be patient. Eventually you will be able to get two finger tips in and you should start to stretch the hole. Pro tip: you should push your butthole outwards like when you shit and it will be easier to put fingers and dick in when you are pushing out. Idk how that works it just does.

Personally my fav position was when i was getting fucked stomach down ass up, but my "daddy's" favorite position is me lying stomach up on the edge of the bed and he fucks me standing up. It definitely does feel better.

Also make sure you are on Prep because raw sex with a creampie in your boipucci is so much better. A lot if the pleasure comes mentally rather than through the physical action

>Also make sure you are on Prep
What's Prep?

Medication that significantly lowers your chance of getting HIV to practically 0%

You ever puke and imagine it's nigger semen gushing from your throat after you sucked 10 huge chocolate cocks?

Oh, that's really cool and good to know.
Thanks for the information.

dude if you saw the shit I took yesterday, the thing was nearly as big as my wrist and twice as long as my hand
it was so big I even bled a bit

This gave me a chub

Any pics of your boiass

No, because I'm not a mentally ill faggot

That's how big even the smallest of BBCs are, white boi. Medium sized BBCs are bigger than your entire head.

idk dude, I have a big head

Listen to me you sissy white cuck. A BBC is bigger than that. Stop coping and become a cute girl.

This is officially the least sexy thing that's been posted on Jow Forums since I got here in 2007. Congrats.