What is Jow Forums opinion of (((them)))?

What is Jow Forums opinion of (((them)))?

Attached: 1519926693129s.jpg (250x226, 6K)

They're nice people and your mother is a faggot. Go to >>>Jow Forums

They literally disgust me. No joke, I feel a strong disgust whenever I see one irl.

I'm not anti-Semitic in the slightest, but I don't think Israel should exist.

Yeah they aren't bad

This board always hates people who are better than them

I'm a halfing and I hate it
I hate being jewish
I wish I was full white

If ya cant beat em join them

Society is literally a wash, maybe i can get a decent job and a traditional wife

They are fucking kykes and should be killed along with muslims and hardcore christians.

Don't hate being jewish, and don't hate yourself for something you didn't have a choice in.
There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish, only with usury, zionism and other things that certain specific jews do.
And there are other people who do terrible things and basically help those types too, it's not exclusively jews. I'd argue that what some of the more powerful and morally questionable jews do that earns them this hate arguably hurts other jews more than it hurts anyone else, because more and more people will assume they are similar.

>Don't worry, dude, it's not you it's those other jews.

Next post:
>KILL THEM ALL! DO NOT LET A SINGLE ONE SURVIVE TO TAINT OUR FUTURE!

I'll never stop hating myself. I'll forever be apart of them. I deserve to die along with the rest of them

No you don't deserve that, if you hate the bad name other jews have given you so much try and differentiate yourself from them by being good.

I try, Instead of following Judaism I follow Christianity, instead of supporting leftism I support the right wing and oppose refugee immigrantion

The true master race, theyve been trusted with mankinds light

Attached: IMG_9661.png (750x1334, 818K)

Stop larping you wannabe kike nigger.

Attached: 1490858220086.jpg (236x314, 11K)

I wish I was larping

I'm white so their interests are not my interests. Sorry ethnics sharing time is over.

Ok, I know I'm a newfag, but "them"?

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-172043.png (1080x1920, 332K)

What's so bad about being a jew? So you have half the genes of a race with 115 average iq and a larger than average nose. Why are you so sorry for existing? What wrong have you commited?

You don't need to feel bad for things other people have done, you don't have some sort of biological debt to atone for, stop being silly.

If (((they))) are gonna destroy white people they'd better hurry it up. They're doing a pretty mediocre job.

Imagine the state of this board in which I have to be the first person to tell this fucking imbecile to leave. Newfags are *not* welcome. If you are retarded enough to not only feel bold enough to post, but to also single yourself out, you are *definitely* not welcome.

I like marc maron and npr and podcasts like ari shaffirs and high and mighty

No meme, my 2019 resolution is to join a congregation

I don't feel like wasting energy on filling the recaptcha just to put him down. Fuck I hate recaptchas, as the one I'll be filling in a moment.

You can't blame an entire ethno-religious group just because they are over represented in a certain global environment wrecking group that starts with a Bilder and ends with berg. It's better to focus on the group that is actually going shit, and isn't even 100% comprised of jews.

>hi there, you're not an antisemite, are you?

Attached: 1526646072386.jpg (736x920, 86K)

GOD I WISH SHE WOULD BEAT ME UP

Eh the Jews need a state. Let them have their little Israel

Why were people concerned of a jewish takeover 100 years ago

Jews are a sneaky, backstabbing race. Who love money more than anything well besides family. Jow Forums made me despise being Jewish

jews, just ignore this dumbass he likes Jow Forums being a "le secret site ecks dee memer edgelord". just remember to lurk moar and everyone won't get on your shit like this guy or some will just ignore or try to help.

men? hate their guts

lmao she had nose surgery

Be my girlfriend please. I do anything you want.

You aren't a race, you're a person.

Jesus user, have some backbone at least.

>He openly admits being brainwashed by pol
>Jews are backstabbing race
You are living to the stereotype.
Honestly, if by some chance this isn't some long shitty bait, stop letting your imaginary perception of your group say anything about you, the individual. If you are so stuck on gaining wisdom from Jow Forums, at least go to /lit/ and have some curiosity and will to define yourself by your own self.
At your current state man, you are pathetic. You sound pretty young, don't be too fixated on one sided stories from pol.

t. Jew that doesn't take part in the shit show of group politics.

Attached: 1533386813312.jpg (1280x1024, 232K)

Please I just want a girlfriend

What's wrong with Jow Forums?
They've helped me realize how awful I am