"Hey user, wanna wrassle? Betcha can't pin me!"

>"Hey user, wanna wrassle? Betcha can't pin me!"

Wut doo??

Attached: 1543459854179.jpg (791x960, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm 6'4 and 290 lbs so it would be entertaining to watch

NOT going for a legsweep, that is for sure.
I should be able to hipthrow her. And rolling on the ground somehow seems very enticing atm, stones nonwithstanding

"Haha, sure!" And go in slowly.
I'm 5'11" and 140 lbs, but I've been grappling for a long time, so I'll likely surprise her. Should be fun. Especially since I mostly practice against heavier dudes, so it'll take a while but she'll never quite feel like she has the upper hand.

I'm a tiny femboy with a 9/10 face and would lose, so it would be entertaining to watch.

>Guilotine and kick a foot out.
>Don't stop when she taps

V I C T O R Y
I
C
T
O
R
Y

I'm a weak and tiny guy, I doubt I could pin her even if she just stood there

Attached: 1505822462961.jpg (1469x2031, 566K)

no. stop talking to me and leave me alone. who even are you??

you're like 5'2 i could take u

Blubber Butt

Die via Snu Snu
>I am alright with that

Even if you're a small weak guy you could probably beat her or be just around her strength level. Females are extremely weak. Even females that work out every day would get demolished by any male a few years into puberty.

Look at those bulging muscles - she's far from not extremely weak. She could certainly beat me easily.

Only fags like overly muscular women.

Haha, oh yeah? I bet you can push me to the ground and fuck me in the Amazon position haha

>applejack will never start a wrestling match with you, knowing that you don't even stand a chance and only just so she can finally get you where she wants you to be and stop you from running away once again
>"We'll need some more hands on the fields real quick, so how about we start makin' some, huh pardner?"

Haha, no don't make me smell your sweaty thighs! Yuck oh no!

I lost in armwrestling to girls who didn't even look like they lift and they were just a little taller than me.
At best I could beat a women in my own weightclass.

Attached: meiko.gif (500x281, 1.94M)

>your skull will never be crushed by those thighs

why even live?

>she's standing straight up
I'd shoot a blast double. Assuming she can actually wrestle and she sprawls I'm going to transition to a bear hug. She'll realize that if she doesn't belly out she's going to her back. I'm anticipating this and throw a mean spiral ride. I flatten her out and run a half.

Now that I've pinned her, I turn her over, fuck her and inseminate her. All this because I wrestled in high school

>At best I could beat a women in my own weightclass.
Have some confidence in yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=OsnaiuPPNr4

These guys are way bigger than I am and they also lift so they aren't exactly average anyway.

from where cometh that gif?

It's from Prison School, I really enjoyed it.

Attached: Hana.jpg (700x1024, 114K)

Do you retards not realize what wrassling actually means here? She's throwing anyways just so you can get on top of her.

nice, looks funny, im gunna smoke this bowl and watch some