Sitting across from two gangly white nerds in a library

>sitting across from two gangly white nerds in a library
>they've been "DUDE DRUGS LMAO"ing for about 30 minutes
How is this all they have to discuss? Do they seriously not have anything more to talk about? People who base their whole identity around doing drugs are ridiculous.

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (430x441, 86K)

>gangly
Describe in detail these people

Imagine being the kind of guy who likes to gossip about random people they see IRL on Jow Forums

Attached: pbpbpbpbpbpt.png (740x557, 250K)

Imagine being the type of person who listens to other people's conversations and assumes that's all they talk about.

>watch 2 people have a 30 minute conversation
>oh my god fucking normies so vapid
You must be pretty mentally defunct to not realize how big a retard you are.

Attached: 1533079251040.jpg (600x608, 72K)

Do you have magic powers that let you decide what a whole person is based around after a 30-minute conversation you weren't even a part of?

>browsing my Taiwanese cave painting forum and see a gangly white nerd in a post
>he's been "DUDE NPCS LMAO"ing for about 30 minutes
How is this all he has to discuss? Does he seriously not have anything more to talk about? People who base their whole identity around dead unfunny reddit memes are ridiculous.

100% of junkies make that their entire identity.
A soft mind altering drug is still a mind altering drug. People claiming it's nonaddictive are literally "I can stop whenever I want, I just don't want to" memers.
Don't do drugs, kids.

are you 14 or just really pathetic?
>People who base their whole identity around doing drugs are ridiculous.
we dont know you but from the looks of it you are your neighborhoods cringe fountain

OP dont listen to the haters. Hearing obnoxious shit sucks and especially LOL DUDE DRUGS XD.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

If you want to make assumptions about people without knowing them well enough then why should others not assume you're a creepy loser who is an incel.
Of course I am a normalfag or whatever you'll justify to ignore me.

I had a relatively long conversation with my friend about drugs earlier today. There's more than one take to have on the topic and there are a lot of different drugs, it's actually pretty interesting. You could have talked to them and mentioned your opinions. Why don't you try engaging with people instead of being a faggot listening from a distance?

90% of people have their entire life and personality based around drugs, music, sex and work. There really isn't anything more to their existence and the more you can indulge in the first 3 the better your quality of life is considered.

Oh shit this genius is probably a scientist, mathematician, engineer or something. What more is there to YOUR existence than posting on Jow Forums, user?

Not him but im not interested in catching the game and going for some beers DUDE!!
talk about a vain existence

I mean, that's a pretty fair statement to make.
If you're going to superficially judge others, you shouldn't be surprised or upset when they do the same back.

that means were excused to think everyone else is an NPC if everyone else categorizes us as neet losers?
this divisiveness doesnt feel good how about not judging instead?

What do have to do that's better than that? Post on Jow Forums? Get over yourself nigga, maybe the reason you guys are so lonely is because you think you're above casual, mindless social interaction but not shitposting on Jow Forums.

I swim, bike, practice a sport I love, study math for fun even though im bad at it
Sorry im not going to follow a script thats portrayed on t.v and other media thank you
Now you conveniently make it about small social interactions when the guy you were replying to was talking about people whose entire lives REVOLVE around that

Right it's something I was guilty of until I matured. I'm sure its just op being young

who the fuck cares lmao

A and B conversation sperg learn as it could save your shitty meaningless life

im ok