Sister marries guy who is against circumcision

>Sister marries guy who is against circumcision
>Has a son with him
>She divorces him
>She gets full custody
>Their son is 4 now
>Decides to get him circumcised literally just to spite him
>Literally told me "I'm sending him a message that he can't control me anymore"
>Try desperately to convince her not to, show her evidence that circumcision causes severe harm and that the foreskin, the ridged band and all of the nerve endings in it are there for a reason
>She doesn't care
>He was cut today

Attached: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (707x500, 71K)

That's truly evil, but what can you do?
Imagine ruining something about someone else's life permanently before they are able to make a choice just to play petty social games, I can't.

Holy fuck, what a piece of shit doesn't give a shit about her own son.

Attached: 1544410509027s.jpg (229x220, 8K)

she getting any new anti aging facial cream?

If you have any text of that conversation you could probably put it forward as evidence that she doesn't have his best interests at heart.

Otherwise, just sit on this until the kid's in high school and tell him then. You can't give him his foreskin back, but you can make him see his mother for who she is.

Also,
>"I'm sending him a message that he can't control me anymore"
what on Earth does this even mean? Of course he can't, they're divorced and she got full custody from the state. Why does she need more proof of that? Did she just think it sounded better than "I want to hurt him"?

So when did YOUR balls get snipped?
Sounds to me like you should have threatened your sister to force her into not mutilating her fucking son, tardo.

>what on Earth does this even mean? Of course he can't, they're divorced and she got full custody from the state. Why does she need more proof of that? Did she just think it sounded better than "I want to hurt him"?

She said it because "he can't control me anymore" makes her sound like the victim and that she's righteously fighting back against an abuser.

Women always do this. In ANY sort of argument, disagreement or dispute with a man they will always frame the situation as them being the victim and the man being the evil oppressor. It always works too because everyone will inevitably side with her unless they are close with the man in question. Nobody cares about the facts. Men are probably worse in that regard because they'll go full white knight and might even get violent to defend m'lady's honor.

Your sister is pure evil. It's your responsibility to tell any future guys that try to get serious with her about what happened as a warning to keep them away. Trust me that they'd rather know early who they're dealing with.

There is no "Guy Code." With that said we do sometimes take the effort to look out for one another. You might have to look out for another guy even at the expense of your sister's happiness. She's pure evil and there's nothing you can do about it.

She will forever project her hatred of her boyfriend
onto her son.
Women are evil.

A female
not original unsurprisingly

Oh fuck off, I'm glad I'm circumcised. sex still feels fucking incredible and as a gay guy I can confirm cut dicks are much more visually appealing(and cleaner)

Women like the cut look better. Its also a mitzvah

Nice bait faggot, now go be gay elsewhere.

Attached: 14776.gif (192x192, 51K)

Kill your sister, shes a jewish golem now and nothing but a waste.

>waaahhh, my nephew won't have foreskin
Good, it's gross and borderline useless. Inb4 "muh gliding and lubrication"

>it's gross and borderline useless.
so much cope

Attached: wallcoping[1].jpg (401x200, 34K)

>She will forever project her hatred of her boyfriend onto her son.
My mother did exactly that. In my country "visitation rights" or anything similar are not a thing. In almost every divorce the mother gets the child and she can decide if the father gets to see the child at all. My mother took advantage of this and forbid me from having any contact with my father in person or online.

One time she (wrongly) suspected I was talking to my biological father on yahoo messenger (i'm old) so she grabbed my laptop and hit me over the head with it twice. I wasn't allowed to have a laptop, computer or phone after that. Funny thing is I never had any contact with my father nor did I have any interest in talking to him.

It's that's true your sister is legitimately an evil piece of shit, and will be a terrible single mother to your nephew. I understand if you don't have the resources or whatever to take custody of him but you should at least tell your parents about all this.

Attached: 1533077889175.png (804x802, 137K)

Show complete disdain towards her. Of course a woman permanently fucks over someone to spite someone else.

I already did, my parents think she is doing the right thing and that all boys could be cut. My parents are NPC boomer leftists that watch CNN and MSNBC all day, so obviously they can't be reasoned with. I tried talking to my parents about circumcision years ago and they dismissed my arguments are "far-right nonsense spewed by misogynist websites".

Throw that bitch down a well immediately

This is why you should not let your family convert to islam.

This is absolutely disgusting that she is aloud to just mutilate a child like that. Imagine if this was a dad doing this to their daughter.

Attached: 1821CDE2-E6BA-416D-8212-DBDF637A5172.png (399x322, 99K)

"I'm sending him a message that he can't control me anymore"
How the fuck is getting your child circumcised who cant concent or know any better showing that her ex has no control over her?

I can't comprehend that someone would make a permanent modification on another person just to prove a personal point. That's super fucked up.
Also
>4
Isn't that a bit too late?