I want a fembot girlfriend please. I do anything you want

I want a fembot girlfriend please. I do anything you want.

Attached: 1519851851118.png (664x720, 615K)

What if Im ugly and dumb

ok post your dick

Desperation? That's a yikes from me. Probably not mentally stable or reliable and loyal.

I don't care. I never had a girlfriend

I want a normal girlfriend please. I do anything you want.

this.

if you want me its a no go.

I don't understand do you mean you are not loyal or me?

just get a regular bot bf, it's not too dissimilar considering 90% of the people on this board are submissive betamales.

Attached: 1543336021561.jpg (300x300, 69K)

How did you get your boyfriend so I can try the same thing as him

started off as friends due to having same interests, play vidya, he gets attached to me (somehow), he asked me out, i said yea.

though literally yesterday i broke up with him after 16 months, but ignoring that part you can probably do the same if you have a friend.

Attached: 1541927803718.png (1200x2200, 1.52M)

> but ignoring that part you can probably do the same if you have a friend.
Fuck

>That's a yikes from me
>yikes
Heh, looks like he dodge a bullet too.

you'll be fine for someone someday. no one will go up to you and tell you to lick their pussy right off the bat. building a relationship takes time, user. most anons aren't aware of this for some odd reason.

Attached: robert-chew-greed.jpg (1920x2485, 507K)

No I will not be fine I will never get a girlfriend and die alone. I hate myself so much I wish I was dead

obviously not with that attitude, give yourself SOME credit at least.

>building a relationship takes time
The last girl I had a really good date with and really clicked with more than anyone said this to me after breaking it to me she was already with somebody else. That was 5 years ago. "You'll meet someone great, I just know it". Bullshit.
Don't put the pussy on the pedestal.

>give yourself SOME credit at least
For what? They know what they are and aren't.

you see, your mistake there was that she was a roastie whore and lied to you, i know it's a meme atp but not all women (or men if it really do be like that sometimes) are like this.

>the most real connection I've ever felt was with a lying roastie
How are you? At least she told me. Many would not. And telling people to give it time is bullshit. Many men will never find anyone at all. It's tough to swallow when they know what they want to have but can't have it. But not every horse is a breeding horse, no matter how much it wants to be.

>tfw no wholesome gf like aggy or emma from jeopardy

goddamnit where are you nice girls??

>are
dare*

People who are not mentally stable cannot help it. It's wrong to discriminate based on something they had no control over.

hmm...I wouldn't mind getting a practice gf(male)

Attached: 1542821079629s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I want a twink bf. I'd do fucking anything for it.

Discrimination or not, it's an important red flag. Most people wouldn't have a romantic relationship with someone who is unstable just to be "tolerant" or something, because it's very likely that they would get hurt, and they know this.

It would be amazing if more people tried to help (mantaining their distance for their own sake) with others mental problems, but that doesn't usually happen.

I am a twink bf, but you're probably not my type.

Fembots were made to bully. Not too cruelly but the way they drop spaghetti when they try understand jokes or joke back is cute.

>I do anything you want

not only is your obvious desperation extremely unattractive, but the fact that you think saying "i do anything you want" is somehow attractive in any way shows massive social retardation. which is even more unattractive than desperation

get your shit together, my bro

Do you like twinks too though?

depends on if they're attractive/twink enough