I'm about to brush my teeth for the first time in close to a year...

I'm about to brush my teeth for the first time in close to a year, and I'm almost certain that my gums are going to bleed. Post some ANGRY music to help get me in the mood.
youtube.com/watch?v=_wRH9esYgnk

Attached: 1544542350673.png (779x900, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DaE8cMt_8iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, they bled. I need to see a fucking dentist.

that's normal, keep up brushing them and they won't bleed.

youtu.be/DaE8cMt_8iU

Attached: alex_jones_crop.jpg (429x566, 54K)

What have you been doing instead of brushing?

dont forget to use mouthwash and floss

Not brushing. It's as bad as it sounds.

>actually flossing

Every time I brush my teeth my gums bleed. Every time. I brush every day.

W-were you using mouthwash, how did you deal with the stank breath?

post your teeth before and after

Why not brush for so long?

Use mouthwash twice daily, helps the gums a lot.

My teeth are beyond saving without the help of a dentist. My biggest cavity takes up about 1/4 of the tooth's surface area and is black. Luckily I am seeing a dentist in April at the latest, until then I will subsist on water and rice.

You know I understand many people neglecting certain parts of their lives or hygiene. But how fucking hard is it to brush your teeth? Even once a day for exactly 2 minutes will probably stop or prevent most issues.

That is fucking bad and you're going to need a root canal. Enjoy.

If your gums bleed consistently you have gum disease and are at higher risk of heart complications, among other things

Don't use mouthwash with alcohol in it. It's worse than not using it

How bad is only brushing once every few days. I've been doing it for the past 4 or 5 years. Recently went to the dentist for the first time since then and expected my teeth to be very unhealthy. I had no cavities or gum disease and the dentist said in general my teeth were decently healthy.

>That is fucking bad and you're going to need a root canal
I had expected as much. Oh well, my actions got me here. I am held responsible for my actions, and I won't let this happen ever again.

Good for you man. I suggest brushing with a toothpaste containing stannous fluoride.

It is more effective than the sodium fluoride in most toothpastes.

Oh shit is it really? My gums were feeling swollen in some problematic areas and I just mouthwashed for a week, went to the dentist who said everything was fine.

I eschewed flossing for many years, but finally made it a habit and it was the missing piece to my dental care routine. It have me a fuller clean feeling that I just wasn't getting from brushing and mouthwash alone. Plus I see the dentist regularly now and don't want to disappoint him.

>tfw have chipped teeth and probably like 10 cavities but won't stop procrastinating to go to the dentist out of fear

> He still uses fluoride toothpaste

Go natural dentist user

Post a pic of your teeth faggit.