How do people like this guy?

How do people like this guy?

Attached: XXXTentacion.jpg (875x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qHWAlvrRG6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Symmetrical, good looking face. no homo

he's black and alpha

He actually made original stuff not just "money bitchs money drugs bitches"

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Underaged teens worship his sad songs because it's cool to be depressed and mentally ill but not really

he made some meme rap, beat the shit out of his gf, blew up due to the mugshot and his general appearance, got a messiah complex from his newfound fame, dies in a shitty way but at least saved himself from having to go through his court proceedings for the domestic violence. would have been going on right now, they also had recordings of his phone calls from jail and were going to hit him with witness intimidation (he called her like 140 times or some shit) - dude was 100% fucked would have been slammed for decades due to the witness intimidation alone

he's just a shitty dr dre, who also beat a woman and had a successful rap career while also producing for himself and others

Attached: lil peep.jpg (585x813, 159K)

it's just a bunch of mumbling bs same shit

also want to say it's funny how the fake meme depressed artists like xxx and peep died without even committing suicide

>Listens to one song (probably look at me)
>It's all just the same shit
At least he tried to be different and original and unlike most rappers he actually seemed to have a iq above 30

Attached: large (4).jpg (640x779, 33K)

He's an alpha male manlet and is objectively very good looking

>Beats women
Truly /our guy/

FUCK NIGGA AYY
FUCK NIGGA AYY
FUCK NIGGA AYY

youtu.be/qHWAlvrRG6M
i like a lot of his songs like this, i dont listen to sad music though, only underagefags listen to that garbage

I dont...
I think his songs are shit.
way to overrated

Dre's an ugly fuck though

his iq is maybe 40 at best

he looks like a fucking zombie

hes cute what more is there to say

Attached: 36241E43-A38B-4704-96DC-C4E31B33C3D1.jpg (400x225, 23K)

Good multifaceted music and beat roasties while he was alive

He produced and took care of his family

By beating his wife?

He bought his brother a house from what i understand

wtf he looks disgusting

He's got some unique sounding music

thats part of the appeal but originally

Attached: 1A2548A8-3045-45F1-9C19-67CBB77777AC.jpg (1024x683, 152K)

this kid was the definition of edgelord

Cope more ugly

b-but he mumbles about being sad

jesus christ man, he's dead...leave him alone

but in all seriousness idk lol

His music resonates with the filthy soul, the desperate, depressed and suicidal

Controversy brings fame, one way or the other. I personally liked his songs a lot but i acknowledge that from an objective standpoint, they probably aren't that good. He grew up in a fucked up household cause black and went through some fucked up shit cause black. Not tryna defend him or anything, he was responsible for his actions despite his mental conditions. His average fan will like his music and maybe see some bad stuff in him and shrug it off as "well if he ain't a gangsta, he ain't a rapper'', and the minority will see the huge flaws he had, his problems and how he still tried to make something useful off of his legacy. I personally believe he was just a horrible person trying to make up for his mistakes. He died too young, imo, if we saw more of him we coulda judged him better.
Sorry for the rant btw, not many people ask me about my opinion about x, and i felt like it could be useful.

C A N T K E E P M Y D I C K I N M Y P A N T S
>original
>original again really wow

AY
MY BITCH DONT LOVE ME NO MORE

peep OD'd. technically suicide, not intentional though.

To be fair Peep was at a point where he was abusing drugs constantly, not caring how it affected him, and that's what killed him in the end.

Retards can relate to other retards