Cried because someone I met on here months ago stopped going online one day

>cried because someone I met on here months ago stopped going online one day
>it's been months since it happened
>we only talked for like a week
I'm never gonna make it in the real world

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

We only advance by talking, something ive learned

Attached: IMG_9465.jpg (754x441, 125K)

That's part of the reason I added them, and part of the reason I come here. I feel like I can become a better person if I talk to people, starting with people online

Join the club. It's kind of funny though and a nice lesson to learn.

Maybe some day I'll look back and it and laugh.

I was devastated and almost lost my job. Now that I think back on it, I realize how stupid it was. Also gave me motivation to start getting shit done.

That's good! You should always try to use your negative emotions to do something rather than sit around and let them fester inside you.

I think today is the final day of that. I started saving up money and applied for a better job. In a way the whole experience was a net benefit. Plus we had some fun here and there.

I'm happy things are going so great for you user :)

Pride be in progressive user
Praise be to progressive user

Depending on how it goes ill get my little brother into it

Yeah, I hope they're doing well too. In a way they're a pretty decent teacher.

I enjoy how positive you are about your experience

what was their name
wewew

I think mine may have gone with name that started with an H. It's almost scary how skillful they were at it too.

I'm a bit embarassed to say... what if they are watching...
It had something to do with insects

I seem to recall spooky things like skeletons, witches, and a few musicians.

Are you trying to say you are them? I know we had a big chat about music.
Say something that would confirm it was you.

Let's just say I didn't dislike you or your outlaw ways.

Damn it, I don't think you're them (unless you have the absolute loosest idea of what an outlaw is ever)
Maybe I should just try making an actual thread asking them to come back on, but that might seem weird

I feel like making a thread like that would make me seem stalkerish, but maybe it'd make them see how much I miss them
There's no guarantee they'd see the thread anyway

You might as well go for it and not have to live with regret later on.

Some guy gave me his discord and said he'd offer me advice on making friends. He literally stopped responding after 2 replies. Why are people so creul?

Maybe you're right
I'll have to go back through our chats and see what time they'd likely be on so I don't make a thread that dies before they can even see it

Well... I guess he taught you how not to make friends. That's something I suppose.

FUCK
I JUST REALIZED THAT DISCORD DOESN'T TELL YOU WHAT TIME MESSAGES WEREN'T SENT AT AFTER A DAY OR TWO PASSES
FUCK

Wait, one of my earliest messages indirectly states the time... and it was really early in the morning. Damn it.

Whatever, I need to go to bed
Bee, if you read this please come back on I really miss you :(