Adventure

Why does Jow Forums stay at home in mothers basement when they could be out exploring the world around them?

Whether you become a super soldier for the Capitalist NWO like Sephiroth or an antifa freedom fighter like Cloud, it has to be better than your current life, neh?

So go out there and enjoy life aboard your Chocobo with your best friends and battle companions...

Attached: 1DAAC4A6-C25D-4C75-A646-6F1581F4FFA8.jpg (430x368, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solotravelerworld.com/why-women-travel-alone-more-than-men/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0966692316303581
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the nwo didnt offer me to become a super soldier or agent yet and neither did antifa approach me to join the resistance

You have to take some initiative. Get a giant sword and show up at antifa HQ.

Attached: 64E39BE8-8D11-4825-A03C-61A7BEFEEFD8.png (1920x814, 1.31M)

not sure if you meant i should join them with my big ass sword or kill them all so i can become nwo

also antifa is handled by the nwo anyway

You forget avalanche/wro is funded by rufus shinra

Most men don't want to travel. Women are more likely to travel alone because adventure is a feminine trait. Men prefer routine/repetitive lifestyles and small towns.

speak for yourself drone

Nope it's true that women like to travel more than men. A real man wants to stick to his own kind and what he knows. You will find that the only men who travel often are gay men.
solotravelerworld.com/why-women-travel-alone-more-than-men/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0966692316303581

Marco Polo, Columbus, Pizarro, Buzz Aldren, Cortez, Francis Drake, Ibn Battuta, Daniel Boone, Edmund Hillary, etc, going back thousands of years.

I mean they were not traveling alone

No one ever said they were until now.

just because women fall for it and get memed by the travell lobby doesnt mean shit. thousands of years of history stand against your claim.

Too expensive, cant afford that. It isnt as easy to find work in the real world as it is in videogames.

Attached: 96395.jpg (620x413, 104K)

Why not just earn money while traveling? Questing and odd-jobs...

Attached: 6AFA7EF0-4F2C-4A9D-9ED7-29C11D92406A.png (1334x750, 1.6M)

Thats what I'm saying. Its hard to find work like that. No one wants to hire people for only 1 day or week. There isnt a job hub you can go to to find work like that either. You can only make money while traveling if you are supported by some kind of organization. Real adventurers usually come from a privileged background.

Attached: c5d7e9aa9a8043c5d3633c2a6508a221.jpg (424x600, 46K)

interestingly i was offered many quests while travelling in the himalayans, from armed security/riot guard to drug dealer to pimp

Anecdotes don't change reality. Women in general like travel and adventure more than men.
In the past, men forced women to stay at home and do chores for them. Without men forcing them to become domestic servants, women are traveling all over the world. Notice the manosphere(including Jow Forums) is universally ethnocentric. Men prefer familiar territory and culture. You literally less of a man if you want to visit other countries or eat foreign food.

Do not forget Yeti Hunter.

Shoe play la!

Attached: 9F56BB58-896F-4FE1-8CAC-9B9485348E31.jpg (1429x804, 254K)

yeah whatever moron. this little free woman experiment will come to an end soon enough. you arent worth the time debating

>Shoe play la!
im not really sure what thats supposed to mean. i was serious in my post though

You better tells us more you fucker

You're right. I think I'm going to seek out any local neo-Nazi groups.

Mei says this in overwatch. It is rice speak, though so I dunno what it means.

>adventure is a feminine trait
what the absolute fuck are you going on about?

>this little free woman experiment will come to an end soon enough.

You believe tradcon ethnostates are the future? Maybe in eastern Europe. America and the West are going to be fully globalized.

>the main protag is antifa
I see someone didn't play the game huh

>America and the West are going to be fully globalized.
>muzzies come in
>sharia law means women are property on par with dogs
you're not really refuting him.

Women enjoy traveling more than men, enjoy foreign food more than men, and enjoy foreign culture more than men. Men want to stay home and play games.

>Asian protagonist fighting Shinra Elektric Power Company, a stand in for post-WW2 America and capitalism
>Not antifa

>Men want to stay home and play games.
Soiboi cucks like you sure. The entire history of man however shows men have a hunger for the world.

>the entire game is literally about saving the planet.
>main characters are a diverse group
>the main villains are a corporation run by an obvious Trump parody and a racist who wants to bring back an ancient culture.

>a stand in for post ww2 america and capitalism
I just don't see it

Shinra was an imperialist conglomerate controlling the near totality of the globe and spending its time and resources on shitty occultist bullshit and/or aliens

Where do you see america in there? Because they had money?

>trump parody
and now I know you're just baiting and got me good, nice one user
have fun

Shinra defeated Wutai in a WWII pacific theater parody. The leaders are all white while cloud, tits and the rest are Asian.

By the third generation, most middle eastern immigrants aren't seriously religious. Plenty of arabs in America eat pork and drink beer.
Gamer culture is clearly right wing. Ever heard of Jon Tron or Pewdiepie. The vast majority of men do not want to travel or explore the world. Only rich men with exceptional genetics would travel. Men have weaker immune systems than women so we need to stick to familiar environments.

>cloud is asian
>guy with blonde hair and blue eyes

>ww2 pacific theater parody
>because they lost and have obvious asian inspired culture and architecture

come on, you can do better than that

i was living in nepal for like half a year. constantly fucked up on hash, opium or whatever otc i could get my hands on. shit was cash, i barely spent 10 dollars a day total. during my time in kathmandu i was commuting with some more than shady characters, to say the least. one of them called himself "the king". he didnt obey any traffic rules and regularly bribed police (i saw him grab a female officers ass once). he was constantly pushing some kind of deal, always had a suitcase full of drugs and loads of cash on him. the guy just walked into a restaurant and drank tea without even paying. heavy dude. he offered me a "finders fee" for any "white girl very nice, nepali girl no good" needless to say as a robot i didnt qualify for this at all. he also wanted me to push large quantities of hash and opium, but i was very immature back then and had no idea how i would even handle that. thinking back he was trying his best to get me on my feet in his country.

i later met another dude that offered me a job as an armed guard, he said id usually guard banks/businesses but if shit went south and there was a riot id have to fall in with police and that was the real dangerous thing about this job. needless to say this was of questionable legality and i wasnt sure how rioters would react to a white guy shooting beanbags at them so i didnt go for it.

during my time i mostly kept myself afloat with petty deals.
i was very insecure and stupid and young back then, id do all this stuff in a heartbeat just for the adventure these days.

>pewdiepie is right wing
What did he mean by this?

Hair dye and contacts? Also, doesnt cloud have Mako eyes?

Pic related is also Asian so you dont know what your talking about.

Attached: B5F096FA-7187-4D7B-AF1D-B906A00A1B27.png (230x150, 62K)

Why does Jow Forums love him so much? Why does he wear MAGA hats? Why does he like saying nigger so much?

gotta get back there one of these days...

Attached: Kathmandu_City_during_monsoon.jpg (1024x575, 123K)

>pic related is asian
>anime
something tells me you never went to japan in your life

Attached: average caucasian male.jpg (183x276, 7K)

nice logic retard. My Agoraphobia is cured.

>why does Jow Forums
he's redpilled

>maga hat
loving trump as a symbol doesn't mean you're right wing, there are plenty of left wingers that love trump, especially since he's not that right wing in the first place

>nigger
because it's funny?
how is saying nigger often somehow proof that you're right wing?
what the fuck are you even on about

His name is Tamaki Suoh. He is Japanese.

Attached: B2779523-8D9A-4333-8E55-48C8E5868D6C.jpg (360x450, 32K)

someone that does not exist cannot be japanese

>he's redpilled
so he's conservative
>loving trump as a symbol doesn't mean you're right wing,
Trump is a paleoconservative. He's basically what Pat Buchanan would've been as president
>because it's funny?
It also gives him plausible deniability. Comedy is way of expressing taboo beliefs

Cloud Strife does not exist, so by extension he cannot be white. Checkmate.

never said he was, you're the one that claimed he was asian

>this entire post
man I don't even know where to begin

Attached: laughing cheetah.jpg (500x334, 84K)

No
Oreganorgoga