Would you um, like to go to the movies user?

>Would you um, like to go to the movies user?

Attached: 45331377_911137612410113_7466453309912567164_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

ya. people will gawk at us though. lets not and say we did.

Torrenting is free tho.

>"Sure! I'll pick you up at six, sound good?"
>"yes, thank you user!"
>"Alright, i'll see you then!"
no problemo

These threads are painful, please stop. She would never be interested in me.

Where can I get a qt like this?

thats why these threads are fun. none of these girls would be.

Not with that attitude
Needy+low confidence=gross

I'm confident in who I am, and I would never display such an attitude publicly. Still, there is no situation in which I would meet this girl, and that she'd be genuinely attracted to me or interested in going out with me.

You won't fool me roastie

unless you track her down and "accidently" bump into her.

Sorry no

originallsggabwba

Those traits are caused by years of demoralization that are caused by being unattractive and unlikable

Sorry I'm studying for finals

Attached: 1544591243318.jpg (275x326, 50K)

you showed yourself devil, you dont see the soul behind the illusion. all you want is ego, begone THOT

I would love to! Also would it be alright if we were to act like a loving couple? I wanna make my old gf jealous since she works at the movies at the front.

>inb4 user that is fucking retarded
Yes I know, I wouldn't actually say that irl.

Sure thing, fellow femanon. What did you have in mind? Can we throw popcorn at the robots down in front? Your phone case is so cool! Where did you get it?

JUST
[SPOILER]originato[/spoiler]

>Where can I get a qt like this?
Rhode Island.
That is marky, she just went psycho and cut off all her hair.

You have to put yourself in those situations.
I'm sure you have a hobby and/or interests right?
Find a group of people who share your interests. If there isn't already girls there it may very well lead to meeting them in the future.

Yeah, only you can change that. Nobody is going to change it for you. If you're unlikable, make yourself likable.
Dress decently and have good posture, be respectable.
If she rejects you, so what? Plenty more fish in the sea.
Be independent, don't let your worth be judged by how women see you.

That's the thing: when you are considered ugly, you feel bad, and feeling bad because of appearance can either make you give up in trying to be less ugly or make you turn into a narcisist that has low confidence once you turn into something beautiful. But in a narcisistic society no one will help you become less ugly because the polar antithesis of "everyone is beautiful" shuts down most people that would help you.

we really do live in a society sometimes

ive always wondered about the northeast, like maine/nova scotia/ montreal. bet theres no minorities up there.

ive been to the PNW, its very comfy there.

Why am I attracted to girls with dark circles under her eyes? I feel like I'm not the only one, but can't pinpoint any obvious biological reason, in fact probably the opposite.

Attached: Tomokokuroki_5540555_b.jpg (2099x1410, 278K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a THOT!
Do you honestly think some thot is gonna be on fucking Jow Forums to give robots life advice?
If she wants attention she's not gonna get it from here.

Attractive women do not approach first.

The same Marky who fucked Daddy Hyde?

dont change a thing about my point. also didnt really refer to the poster per se

PNW is turning very minority though. A lot of hispanics and asians.
In 1990 Washington was 88% white, in 2010 it was 78% white and its projected to go down to 55% white by 2030.

I dont know about the northeast but I am from Washington and this state is fucked.

She's ugly, bro. She looks haggard and used up.

Oh, I understand that. Trust me, when needed I can perfectly sociable and likeable. I get along with people fine, get along with girls fine. They're not attracted to me, though. I'm short. I have a small dick. I'm slightly chubby (been getting Jow Forums) but have stretch marks. I'm just not attractive, and that's a reality I have to accept. Girls can like my personality all they want, I make them laugh and feel good and have a good time, but the physical attraction will always be lacking for me.

oh shit. that blows. ive been telling too many people how nice and White the PNW is. oops

Yeah she just got old and cut off her hair.

She is someone who I will rate as "attractive". Of course not 10/10 but someone I would be pleased to stick my dick into

>haggard and used up

k. gib marky gf. i bid 5,000 tendies for her gfship.

what's the betting she goes back to hueland

lol says the smelly virgin

What do you do if this happens but there are no good movies are in theater which is like 99% of the time?

Marky is used goods and a whore. Abort mission.

Attached: mky.png (577x408, 67K)

Well, I'd say try not to let your worth be judged by how women perceive you.
Many men of the past achieved great things while also being short.

I completely understand you btw. No woman has every showed any interest in me. I don't have many friends and i'm very introverted.
But I don't let it get to me, I have a confident independence.

Any Rhode Island anons know what it's like up in that area of New England? I want to live up there one day.

every day op, every fucking day, i'm honestly surprised, learn how to take rejection and stop slandering your waifu here and stop being an orbiting virgin

Attached: stopitgetsomehelp.png (500x504, 115K)

>How old are you again? And how many dicks have you taken so far?
It depends on her answers.

its not that close to Quebec and Montreal. but theyre French, and since the original france is now a nigger and sand nigger colony, i bet its beautifully White.

UnironicalIy, no.

immersion lost. nice screenie

Analed (by the Hyde), yellowed, methed and now brazilled. She's very used up.

For me anyways, it's because I've always had them, so when my gf has them I feel like I can empathize with them more in regards to sleep deprivation, malnutrition, etc. Plus the heroin chic look is hot desu.

Looking at it rationally, you are sexually dominant and want to rape girls who are really tired because they are less likely to be able to resist

They do, attractive women approach and invite to drink to my chad brother all the time.

Well yes of course but us average to below average looking guys that will never happen

Im from new york. Shites fucked hear. Especially long island and nyc. Upstate is nice though

West Washington user reporting in
fuck this state, the schools were fucked 3 years ago i'll bet they're even more fucked now
pajeets are overrunning everything and homeless people are everywhere
at least the chinks are bringing over cute azn girls

Do grils actually do this?

get back to work german cunt

Attached: k (1).jpg (200x200, 23K)

Can you be my practice gf?

hurensohn baka

kek
what a self victimising, pathetic whore
does she think she sounds threatening to anyone? she just comes off as scared

Get in my Miata
RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!

She always seem lonely and sad, like me, but I know there's something a lot darker behind the facade but I know I'd still accept if she asked me in earnest.
Do you think Marky would date a NEET shut-in who lives with his mom and just wants to cuddle all day in bed listening to music? Probably not, right.

i would rather slice the skin of my dick off and then fuck the world with it

>go to movies with girl
>see other men who are taller, more handsome, stronger, tougher than me

what's the point

I'd rather go back to bed than psy to watch shitty movies. Go away and lemme sleep

*vomit violently*
NO YOU ARBITER OF SATAN YOU CAN'T HAVE MY PICKLE AND TAKE MY VIRGINITY!!!

people probably already killed themselves because of these threads. also why is she so cute I just want to protect her FUUUUCK

No cinemas are fucking stupid. Get some sleep woman.

Sometimes they replay older movies. I would like having a girlfriend to go see 2001: A Space Odyssey on IMAX with, or Punch-Drunk Love at an indie theater.

>Uhm no, I haven't been to the movies since Lord of the Rings and I don't like to. Would love to grab a drink and dinner with you. 7 sounds good?

Upstate is a frozen shithole wasteland, what are you on about

im sorry, PNW anons. ive been telling people how nice the PNW is for years. sorry for the minority invasion

How about we uhh...like...watch a movie on the tv at home?

Why would you go to a movie theater for a date?
You have to sit quietly for 2 hours
And body language is even more important when you aren't talking
This is just all kinds of hell

she did it before, seething incel

Attached: 1450914782163.jpg (1540x1266, 245K)

>sam calls her up, goes to her house, punches her in the face, and then fucks her

Yea...no problem indeed if you want sloppy seconds

Naw, you look like an ugly freak. Like one of those weird psyco shy bitches that aren't even remotely attractive but way harder to cra-oh now in wanna fuck that bitch.
Thanks OP, fucking asshole.

lol she is talking about charlie, her BF when she was on alaska

Attached: 1470904497 b.jpg (1600x1200, 403K)

wtf i just want sleep deprived gf

mfw tfw same also wtf no one is checking double dubs three in a row,

Attached: l-40729-wack.jpg (700x690, 15K)

Jesus christ, white population is dropping by over 30% over 40 years?
Whites are going to be a minority on the west coast before I die :(

She has that soft, weepy look that I despise.

Do you have an original feminine penis?

>um
No thanks. How is your speech therapy going by the way?