This thread isnt larping

This thread isnt larping

This board has unironically been killed by these gayposters and niceposters. It gets so Reddit after a while and is why I haven't posted here. There isnt creativity like there was from founding to like Feburary to this board anymore. Original memes are non-existent. I see why CockEyes ran for the hills, this just isnt fun anymore. It has been invaded by btards and it is impossible to delude yourself into thinking this is anything like golden age /b/, there is no creativity anymore. I dont care if someone gayposts or niceposts once in a while but at what point does it just shit up the board and hurt the quality? Im not gonna be here actively ajymore til this returns to how it was which will never happen thanks to the refugee crisis a while back.

Attached: 9D52567F-1BF7-4A3A-8141-DBE6A9192BFC.jpg (775x590, 86K)

Not even mentioning the stupid foot threads everywhere

rude

Attached: 293804597458.png (548x592, 193K)

noooooo duke please dont leave us here alone with those euros

what's he looking at

rude posters

This board originated with niceposting.

ok

i doubt that, niceposting threads aren't really a board building topic

what is going on, my gundries?

Attached: 1525195273213.gif (400x344, 271K)

FaGG id get

This board really sucks now I enjoy reddit more

Yes, it did. The first few days here was all forced memes, banting and niceposting.

beware the no-funsters and second-stage newfags, they try and mask their insecurities through a sense of superiority in being ultra-cynics and think they're actually helping the board.

Nah really that's some people cause there's a stigma that it's cool to do that but really this board is pretty bad used to better when I first came on this board but it's gone downhill definitely

It did but it is getting ridiculous now.

So the /b/ refugees

Touhou feet threads are good, and funny.
Only shit that is running this board are niceposters, faggots, frogposters and anti-X posters.

jackie Jow Forums literally made this board to take the shit no other board wants, not even the one named 'trash'

what'd you expect

dumb frogposting namefag

Attached: dumbfrog.png (1173x217, 116K)

worst namefag is wrong once again.

I'm going to bully you out of namefaggotry from now on, unfriend.

this

Lol, I have made 2 threads with frogs, they are good for newfags.
If I'm getting this right, I shouldn't namefag and that would be ok, right?

yes

Wtf, why is SSP so rude

You need a good Usurper treatment, worst poster. You're unhealthy for Jow Forums.

Niceposting and even gayposting isn't necessarily a problem in itself, and I can still clearly remember that, at the beginning, it was mostly contained to a couple of threads at most, which was perfectly fine. It was like kpop in a way, almost a general in itself, without hindering the rest of the board.
But is it really the problem now? In all honesty, I don't see these as being the main issue, only the symptoms of a decaying board. The real problem is, in my opinion at least, that OC can hardly appear here: everyone being from very different boards, everyone does what it does, and derides content created by others. Yeah, maybe blepe, bant plant or other stupid shit like that wasn't extremely creative to begin with, but everyone acted like such jaded know-all assholes that there was no way for it to thrive. Instead of promoting new content, it just drove away those who made it in the first place, only leaving the unoriginal and low-effort inflammatory posts, niceposting and gayposting. This leads us to today, where only a tiny fraction of posters actually create anything, which is a real shame.

Attached: 1524036501747.jpg (495x750, 92K)

Attached: 7845205196.png (500x308, 75K)

You better not anger me. Or I will post even more. And I'm not the worst poster.
And if you should prove it.

All the time I see you've posted some gay boring anime thread again it's just annoying now to see your name

Semi agree, but why is the board decaying then?

This

Attached: 1506706654736.png (544x304, 169K)

Why does being nice make someone reddit?

It doesn't.
The issue with niceposting as of recently is that they turn into gay roleplay threads.
We've had plenty of those sorts of threads before, but they weren't overrun with ironic weebs and trapfags as they often are right now.

I gotcha.
Is this any different from the people who complain about Cirno though?

jus shut up blud
enjoy urself cunt dont take it so serious if u think the board lacks creativity make oc urself
be the change u want to see B-]

Somewhat. Certain newfags to the board do spam multiple cirno threads hoping that they would stay up for a long time.
However, that doesn't mean all of them are bad, the flag and fish threads actually come up with OC.

So, some would be opposed to the former and they would have good reason to be that way. Others jump on a bandwagon, grouping all cirnoposters in one box and start counterspamming and derailing threads with meta posts and other things.

Real talk...

Attached: 1499305993982.jpg (334x400, 36K)

Okay, real munch. This spaghetti is on a never-ending slurp stuck on the path from being absolutely el dente to poorly cooked and raw pasta, and frankly, I blame all the autistic Gensokyo chefs for turning this spaghetti into a crunchy, disgusting mess, and this salty tomato sauce which assaults my taste buds like shit.

Because of these three issues, good spaghetti like the Carbonara spaghetti are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little sloppy spaghet here and there, but with the chefs poor preparation and their lack of experience, they're the ones who are ruining spaghetti for the humans and youkai.

I'd tell you to sort your cooking or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire dish is a meal for dogs and I know that you'll just double down on your bad spaghetti after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this spaghetti, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a slurp.

Attached: angrymunch.png (1140x1008, 276K)

good spaghetti

Mom's spaghetti

Niceposting is gayposting. Most gayposters are niceposters. And half of all niceposters are gayposters to some degree. Woke Truth.

At the end of the day who the he'll cares.

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

Me

*Hell
Fucking autocorrect

Cya around gayboi

Attached: 1520239789406.jpg (1365x1221, 409K)

Glad we're in agreement. Your forced "creativity" was 99% just trying to be contrarians and sticking it to the Jow Forums boogeyman and now that you're being BTFO by the real Jow Forums culture you despise you're pulling your hair out and QQing because the truth is that aside from your autistic little circle nobody gave a fuck.

Attached: jihadi_pepe.png (1200x975, 463K)

Now that's fucking based!
S H A D I L A Y

vae victis

Attached: 1524543718728.jpg (700x700, 44K)

Jow Forums quality goes up and down. Remember how shit the board was in November? I trust that Jow Forums will recover in time.

If we let people like drive us out of Jow Forums with a proxy and a handful of shitposters, then everything that has brought us up to this point would be for nought. Even if it seems like the mods abandoned this board, we can't let the spammers win. After all, mods weren't around for most of July to November and Jow Forums survived.

>Even if it seems like the mods abandoned this board,
no they fucking didnt i've been banned 8 times today

obo krelm

Yeah im not vouching for Jow Forums I just want the board back. Id honestly prefer Jow Forums over this gay rp shit tho

So what. Just fuck it. Ignore the irrelevant. Don't reply, HIDE, and just trash in the circlejerk, because it's just easy here. Butt in, what?

The fuck is your problem?

Remember when we used to have dedicated anti-gayposters?
Remember when LITERALLY any thread with an anime image in the OP wasn't at risk of being derailed by these faggots, posting the exact same images every fucking time just so they could get recognized by their buttbuddies?
I think this whole gayposting plague can all be attributed to that fucking kiwi trial. Reset and that motherfucking ginger had to be the fucking big shots that night, didn't they? And now look where we are. No duke, no jinzo, no bravo, and no leafgirl or aussiegirl. Board culture is literally fucking dead and has been replaced with "niceposting" and gayposting.
The gaywi and his gay lawyer's effects were only emphasized once s4s came into play. People just stopped giving a fuck about post quality anymore and started gayposting just for """fun.""" There's nothing bad about funposting occasionally, but when the entire fucking board is covered with "i want a cute bf to snuggle with" type threads that's where we should draw the line.
And what's worse is the fact that the remnants of the anti-gayposters like tsumugi and PD have now taken a softer stance against gayposting because they've accepted that its now the new Jow Forums """culture.""" I honestly don't care about how many people reply with smug reaction images and gayposting. I don't care about how many people respond with >le new pasta xd it still doesn't change the fact that you people are in denial about board quality. You say bant's not dead or that it's never changed but you're wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble full of gigantic faggotry, but someone had to do it, so it might as well be me.

Attached: chiruno shocked.jpg (512x384, 15K)

I really agree I only come on here cause I hope it's gonna be good but it's those types of threads every day, sometimes there's a good thread but this board is just gayposting trash that isn't funny anymore

nothing wrong with feet and also you should have seen the gayposters coming considering they ruined r9k, b, and now here

gay posters deserve shotgun blasts

Attached: shotgun blast.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Well can't you do something about it then? Looks like a straightforward mission.

However never forget the fun. That's why we are here.

I wonder if Aya's been keeping count like he/she said he/she would.
So far, Jow Forums beats /qa/ in terms of meta threads/day by a factor of 3:1

>i miss the old bant

Attached: nicodog.jpg (535x462, 54K)

/qa/ meta and Jow Forums meta are two completely different things
Jow Forums meta is usually just complaining while /qa/ meta is crossboarders complaining and discussion of site topics. /qa/ also does not entertain bullshit the same way Jow Forums does.
They're still an objectively worse board though.

Attached: 1518565474702.png (1024x891, 246K)

you guys remember that time with the anime spam that was the end of bant?
or that time with the fight sticky that was the end of bant?
or that time with poltards that was the end of bant?
or that time with the kagari that was the end of bant?
or that time with slowjak that was the end of bant?
or that time with youtube eceleb that was the end of bant?
wow bant sure has died a lot hasnt it

bant is for people like me
>be me
>be virgin
>be banned from Jow Forums for writing offtopic posts about my virginity

>/qa/ meta is crossboarders complaining and discussion of site topics.
As much as I dislike the threads that exist solely for the purpose of whining, it is nowhere near my vitriol for the /jp/ infestation rotting the board away.
I'd choose the whiners any day of the week if given the chance.
>/qa/ also does not entertain bullshit the same way Jow Forums does.
/qa/ entertains bullshit 1500% more so than Jow Forums. At least we're a random, they however have no excuse for their faggotry.

checked

Attached: the absolute STATE.png (363x408, 128K)

thats just u dweeb

trips, and not even a greentext.

You are dead inside. You are unable to feel any fun, aren't you. How about coming up from that abyss you are currently feeling around you?

It's not that harsh. Been there done that.

'pilled

>not even a greentext
who would i be quoting?

feel my larping

This is now a dank forced face threat.

Attached: 1522779881873.png (245x364, 27K)

Attached: 20180123_195430.png (1440x1631, 1.01M)

Jow Forums's meta is in essence Jow Forums complaining about crossposters of various descriptions (Jow Forums's gayposters and frogposters, pol/tards/, too much /a/ influence) while the ugliest parts of /qa/'s meta is about complaining about crossposters, like Jow Forums's frogposters or Jow Forumstards and anti-Jow Forumstards. We are on the verge of becoming the type of board that everyone agreed we would not become.

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el_homo.png (576x432, 151K)

based name fren

So what do we do? I think everyone should stop getting so worked up firstly, but then what.

Attached: 0462AC30-A606-4A9C-9F9B-49E919B7C10D.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

>then what
that's it. just take it easy

i blame threads that are either just a variant of a previous one with nothing to add or random shit with barely any content

saudiburger, never forget

Nobody thought Kagari was the end of bant, also the pol could still end up being the end. These pol and b users are gonna take the board over like Reddit did to pol during the election

Yeah they did lmao people were crying about kagari so much, as it is with this board; there's always something to complain about.
I would suggest you stop caring so much about "original memes" and stuff and just have fun here.

There much of anything fun about this board anymore its just feet, anime, and gay/niceposting. Nobody thought Kagari was the end of bant, people were just butthurt he got all the GETs

You're looking too far into it. Gayposting is very contained, amine is a fact of life, specifically amine threads I don't enjoy but if I see amine pictures I'm not going to sperg out. There are still plenty of fun threads (risk is my most recent obsession) and I still have plenty of fun on here. If gay posting didn't kill us last autumn it won't this one, it's mostly the same kabal calling them reddit and offborders won't solve anything.

Indeed.

Here's a hand. Get up.

Yeah dude I remember a lot of people saying "if he gets this next one I'm leaving" and stuff like that.
Also if you don't like any active threads you can always make your own fun thread that you would enjoy and ignore the ones you dislike.
There's more here than just feet and s4s-larps; maybe you should invest in a filter.

But that would take more effort than just posting Duke pictures and complaining about the lack of OC.

I havent
this

Attached: 1502705999271.png (400x325, 100K)