Tips on surviving winter homelessness?

tips on surviving winter homelessness?

Attached: 1544661965430.png (656x755, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coolantarctica.com/Antarctica fact file/science/clothing_in_antarctica.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't know but have a bump mate

Just get it over with and kill yourself lmao.

The fate of every NEET LMAO

beg me for some change and maybe ill spare some LOL

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.38_[2018.12.06_02.04.25].png (764x720, 556K)

Move to Florida lmao

what happened?
>your comment is not original
fuck this place

If you want some extra money you can sell your sperm to a sperm bank or sell your blood to a hospital depending in where you live

start fighting other bums for money

Go to a homeless shelter?

Migrate south like a fuckin animal

Get loan money or credit and spend it on survival goods

coolantarctica.com/Antarctica fact file/science/clothing_in_antarctica.php

Get clothing like this and a sleeping bag that can sustain below zero weather and is water proof. Get a large backpack to hold the bag. Get boots. Get money from plasma donation and try to get an EBT card for food. Try to get on disability. Drink hot chocolate, coffee, or tea free from Chase Bank.

Be very polite and neat as possible and warm up at mcdonalds and dunkin donuts and stuff. If its real cold out and youre not a nuisance the employess wont bother you really and make let you catch a nap

just stop being poor during winter lmao

move some place warm.
apparently the outdoor board has a thread on surviving homelessness.
What is your issue user? I know it's crazy but depending on who you are and what your situation is maybe I could help you or even give you a place to stay for a bit.

You don't.

You'll die unless you find shelter. And I don't mean underneath a bridge. I know people who have died this way.

Homeless shelter my friend.

NEETs take note, this thread is your future.

First off, if you've got any decent friends or family, try to stay with them.
Other than that, you've got the internet, OP. Search up "homeless (wherever the hell you are)" to get an idea of what's out there for you.

try and pass as a cute trap. you could find housing easily that way

steal cows and horses and cut them open, they'll stay warm for awhile and you can just get new ones later. You can also eat them and bring water inside from snow, just think of it as cold ravioli.

put some newspapers under your clothes

buy a tarpaulin and go somewhere safe if you're toot autistic to go anything else.
if you're in a firstworld country theire is nothing to worry about.
what i would recommend is to let your survivals instinct kick in and find any job asap just to get in a house, debt are ok if you have a job and can pay them back in less than 6months.

You could probably spend most of the day in a public library, at least in a downtown area.

Relocate to a place that is warm

Would Arizona or New Mexico be the ideal place to go?

The desert is magical. You'd think it's warm all the time, but actually you can die of heat stroke during the day and hypothermia at night.

Put something between you and the ground, small blanket, some branches, whatever. The ground alone will suck all the heat out of you

Stay at a homeless shelter. Beg for money, donate plasma and/or find a day labour place where you go in the morning and work a day and get paid. Then get a P.O. box and once you have $70 buy an ounce of weed from the deepweb. Flip that around for $200-250 and buy more ounces, repeat. If you work this morning and tomorrow or beg good enough you'd have enough capital for that first ounce, once you have your own place you should try to get disability. Go to your local hospital at that time and say you're suicidal and seeing people and generic schizo-tier things, if you play the doctors right about your anxiety/ADHD you can get a script for xanax and adderall and get $300-500 a month off those scripts reselling to the people who's going to buy your weed. Best of luck user, I've been there.

Which city or state are you in user? Do you have blankets or a thick jacket? Moving south may be your best bet. Maybe you can find a homeless shelter to stay in. If you have a car, Walmart will let you stay in their parking lot, but even cars are not really safe during winter in the north. I'm sorry this happened to you, hope you can get back on your feet soon fren.