My mom keeps asking me what I want for christmas. I dont even want anything. Maybe a couple vidya and a few books...

My mom keeps asking me what I want for christmas. I dont even want anything. Maybe a couple vidya and a few books. But nothing much

What would you guys ask for?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b--reaction-pictures-frogs.jpg (499x481, 27K)

couple usa mres
>idk always wanted to eat one
terrariam
>saw a post on plebbit and it look pretty cool

Attached: eggman1.jpg (320x442, 36K)

ask her for SIEGE (the book) and optionally MEIN KAMPF

ask for a FN or a glock

Ask for a qtp2t gf

My mom is just giving me money this Christmas.
It will be the best gift I've received in years

All I wanted was a new cigar cutter that isn't a cheap piece of shit.
Instead I get my mom dying. Woo.

Attached: 109-1095489_vault-boy-fallout-games-gaming-cry-crying-печаль-vault-boy-gif-like.jpg (840x575, 117K)

>nose hair trimmer
>ear cleaning kit
>uber gift cards
>protein powder

ask for money thats what i always do whenever a family member does. no way im telling them i want to buy anime figures or vidya

I just want some books (metro 2034 and metro 2035) and some money for my car. Mummy already bought me a guitar case that Ive been wanting so Im happy about that.

>Instead I get my mom dying
Where can I get one of those

does your mom have nudes if so post and ill get you a fag cutter or whatever

Just to be happy enough to wake and not resent the day.

So edgy I could easily cut my cigars on it

Attached: 1542168045418.jpg (350x338, 25K)

I really fucking hate Christmas. I have to sit on a couch as the presents are handed out to everyone and my cousin is there and he has a house and a gf while I'll just be sitting there and my grandparents and mom will occasionally have me hold up my present and they'll take a pic of me and I'll just have to smile and fake happy with my dumbass present like a child while my life is fucking hell

>get asked this too
>ask for gift card to buy nicer clothes for job interview
>pretty sure they're going to get me a "gamer" chair for my desk even though I have a plain office chair
>21 year old loser about to graduate with useless community college degree
>don't understand why they treat me nicely and not like shit

...and then you open your present and it's a size too small sweater or a shoe shine kit when you don't even own shoes than can be shined

parents stopped asking me years ago. but id like a drive to the flea market (im a car less loser) and some money to buy video games. or a drive to kfc

>really need a whole bunch of stuff
>scared to ask for much because I'm neet and lack the ability to really buy much in return.

Tell your mom you want a gf for Christmas then she'll go into your room at night on Christmas and tell you that since Santa wasn't able to get you one she'll be your gf for the night.

Lol I actually like my presents. They buy me exactly what I ask for. The experience is just degrading and makes me feel like shit.

Doesn't sound too bad. I wish my grandparents were still alive. I used to have a lot of good times with them.

>books

Yall just better get a nice ereader and pirate all your books 2bh

My dad would do that each year which was nice. This will be the first year that won't happen. This will be the first year I get absolutely nothing. This will be the first year I'll spend Christmas completely alone.
Fuck

just a new mouse and keyboard

Attached: 1539204583242.gif (540x501, 1.56M)

you could always meet up with her on christmas
>pic related

seriously though, sorry bro

Attached: 1544385894221.png (600x842, 142K)

a midi keyboard controller; 49 keys

how comfy is it compared to actual books?

what could a neet possibly need besides a console and internet connection

i asked for a electric oven so i can make chicken nuggers in my apartment.
I already got it early since i life far away from home so i couldnt bring it back.
thanks mom

Not him but e-readers and the like just suck compared to paper.
>that feel of the paper as you hold your page open
>the smell of ink and glue that only gets better with age
>the way the light you read by changes the entire mood
>no low battery
>no charging
>no uncomfortable warmth in your hands from the battery
>having an actual library, or even just a bookshelf.
Yep

Attached: 1543957188546.png (1920x1080, 305K)

I asked for boxers, socks and some t-shirts because I'm lazy shit when it comes to buying clothes.

I don't ask my parents for anything, but if I were to ask for something, it would be those firehose pants from deluth.

My family insists on having a birthday party for every single member of the family, and desu I get fucking sick of seeing them every other week and pretending it's a special occasion.

Christmas would be a special occasion since I go to see the Asian side of the family, but I don't want them to see me again until I get in better shape since they're always talking shit about me on that and "why aren't you more like your brother user? He got skinny and he used to be fat as fuck and now he's going to college and has a gf!"

I'm focusing on securing the bag (that Time And A Half for work is stellar) and getting more Jow Forums than I am right now. It's kinda painful but I can manage.

I'm so sorry user. If it's a disease, then there is still hope, as she might recover. Spend as much time with her as possible this Christmas.

I never have any idea what to suggest when asked. I don't do anything and I don't have space to store anything.

No one would be willing to get it for me but a Ultimate masters box. I would probably be able to get them their money back for it too

She's already gone.
Got her ashes today.
This entire year has been shit

I'm really sorry user. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. Just know she's in a better place now, and loves you no matter what. Do you have anyone to spend the holidays with?

What I want always end up being cheap pieces of garbage no one wants to buy, or really pricy shit like furniture and good electronics... That no one can buy. If I try bullshitting an in between awnser like a video game, I just get told I'm too old for that and they act like I'm being difficult. If I just say something practical like toothpaste they say that's not a proper gift. I literally asked for stickers to kitchen appliances, I never know what they want me to say. I'm probably going to get clothes that don't fit me and maybe cheap earbuds

I just ask for gift card to the supermarket. They always give money to me and my sister. Or if my sister really wants something spesific, like a laptop or phone they either give monye for it, or the thing itself and equal in money to me.
I don't want anything, Sure there are some practical things I could've used, but I can buy that myself if I would be bothered.

I despise this "buy funny thing"-gifts. Like a "funny" coffee cup or beer glass. It's impractical, expensive and serve no purpose other then showing you took the lazy way out.
I don't mind as much giving more practical things that the person would buy regardless, this year my sister gets wireless keyboard and mouse for her laptop - she has it underneath the TV and uses it to watch netflix and alike

my mum doesn't even ask me user

I don't anything and I won't get anything

Haven't asked or been asked what i want in a long time.
Being an observant logical sperg made me realize that santa didn't exist by age 5, when everyone always got what they want and I didn't.
Funny because the year following that, I didn't even make a letter and finally got my first console that is still working after over 15 yrs.
Only got 50 bucks every xmas after that, no reason to lie to me anymore, I wouldn't buy it.
So much disappointment everywhere and by everyone made me wish for nothing but the void.

To fuck ur mom up the ass.

the only thing I want is a new iPhone to replace my cracked 4S, but an X or an 8 is way too expensive to ask for as a gift
I'll probably end up buying one for myself later

I want Santa to shoot a bullet through my skull when I'm asleep
Nothing much else to desire for, mb all future Infected Mushroom albums in FLAC, lol

Attached: sample_dccf50dcb8b12b144702e6696aae51c9.jpg (850x680, 109K)

I know what it's like man,
if I can offer any advice scatter the ashes in a place they loved,
put my Dads ashes in the ocean off a pier.
only problem the wind picked up and i got some of him in my fucking eyes

don't just let her sit on a shelf, even though the ashes aren't really her.