Questions for black people

Hello, black people! I have some questions I would like to ask you.
>What is it like to be black?
>What do black people like to eat?
>What hobbies do black people have?
>Do black people play instruments?
>What are black families like?
>What do black people do for fun?

Attached: himouto-umaru-chan-anime.jpg (816x459, 42K)

>>What is it like to be black?
Nothing really special, but I come from a middle class family and know my dad so it's not like I can give you the raw ghetto black experience.
>>What do black people like to eat?
My family are Caribbean, they come from Grenada to be specific. Some things my mother likes to make are rice, callaloo, bake chicken, and oxtail.
>>What hobbies do black people have?
Normie blacks love to participate in social activities with each other, stuff like sports.
>>Do black people play instruments?
Not any that I know.
>>What are black families like?
My dad says Caribbeans care about family a lot so I'm going to play devil's advocate and assume he's correct. I know Black Americans don't have a strong family structure.
>>What do black people do for fun?
I just read manga and play videogames. My brother loves being with his friends, playing stuff like fortnite or 2k and listening to rap. My sister is almost always on social media.

you may as well not answer if you're gonna assume your way through half the questions

>callaloo
had to google this, looks like some kind of stewed greens?
Thank you for answering, most of the darkies have been ignoring my posts.

Attached: umaru.png (610x343, 213K)

You wouldn't have any answers at all if he hadn't answered.
Also, what do you expect on r9k? People who are well integrated with their community?

I am asking people to generalize. Black people dont have a unified culture like other ethnic groups. Even in Africa, they have multiple ethnic groups living in 1 village that have separate languages and traditions

Attached: umaruchanreturns.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Black people, can you sing good?

Attached: black-pill.jpg (800x487, 42K)

why did you repost this? I asked you to stop.
t. blackf

>What's it like to be black
You kinda guilty until proven innocent. You have to work harder to make up for it.
>what do black people like to eat.
My family cooks rice and fish or turkey somtimes beef. Plantines , potatoes, sugar cane, corn. I can only cook eggs and ramen for myself.
>hobbies
Dad used to play dominoes a lot and watch pro wrestling on tv. I draw Somtimes, but mostly just surf the internet
>instruments
Sister and brother had band class. But they didn't really keep up with it. Once they were done with the class.
>family
Kind of strict
Weren't allowed to go to friends houses, or date. Having social life outside of school was discouraged. I guess to stay out of bad influences

im from california and im black

>tfw minority but mexican/puerto rican that no one cares about

Since this is ask a black robot thread, how does black hair work?

minnesota bot here chillin with my bros

Attached: AN66SAyCQRfw3CDXM8qZeP2sd3Q3ikYuW1APrnEDMQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (612x612, 38K)

You will be the dominant majority in America , probably in 100 years

It's ok. Fun and sad at the same time.

Anything that taste good...and seasoned.

Black people aren't a monolith, everyone has different interest. Most of us enjoy dance music, sports, and good food.

If I see another black person with an instrument , it's either the bass guitar or the drums.

Again, we aint all the same. HW, many of us can be traditional, proud of our heritage, pretty stubborn and pretty strict.

I enjoy getting high, listening to hardcore Hip-Hop, grunge, Electronic music, R&B, cooking food, eating and traveling.

There's many many MANY hairstyles. But in short, our hair is naturally more curly and tougher. We use gel or spray to make it smooth to comb or brush it to make it look nice. Us men either cut our hair or shape it into a good design to make it look nice on our head.

>comb or brush

I thought you cant brush curly hair though or it goes frizzy

Why would I stop just because you ask? I am looking for answers

Attached: images (0).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Black people excluding hoodrats are literally normal people

If the hair is short, you can use a brush, if long, then use a comb. To not make it frizzy or hard, to make it smooth we use a gel or hairspray.

Probably easy, I'd imagine. They're the most privileged, protected group in the USA.
Greasy food with high salt content.
>Implying blacks have genuine passion for anything that isn't selling drugs, rapping and being violent
LOL.
Obnoxiously loud, very prone to getting angry, highly unintelligent.
Sell drugs, rapping and being violent.

Fuck niggers.

because you're low-key racebaiting

Most of the responses have been pretty good. I think I just had to wait for the Jow Forums kiddies to go to bed.

Attached: 9ae812738996b0908ab6dadcafc05e228a8f4a5a_hq.jpg (1024x571, 36K)

holy shit you are extremely fucking assblasted
i laughed

>implying they ever sleep

yeah, us whities gotta stick togetha. Ya neva know when da jew are gonna getcha.

Attached: 1537887123290.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

>t.blackf
are you a female?

Attached: Himouto_umaru_chan_doma_umaru_anime_gif_anime_229_by_miriko_nishikino-d95l66o.gif (500x281, 147K)

You know black people invented blues, jazz, and rock and roll... right?

Attached: 61p63QM1eaL._SS500[1].jpg (500x500, 77K)

yes and regae too

Attached: MV5BNTUyZjJjMGItNDg4ZC00ZThiLWI5MzItMWVjNDEwYjgwOGM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzI2MzA2OTE@._V1_.jpg (2051x1151, 131K)

>charley patton
>black
???? wat

I'll just answer these from the perspective that you're asking me about my experiences.

You're aware that a lot of people with inferiority complexes are obsessed with degrading you and realizing that the only people that have your back at the end of the day are your fellow black people.
My family is particularly fond of rice, we eat it with everything.
I enjoy sketching, philosophy, film, sewing, cooking and cycling.
My siblings have a multitude of interests as well, I don't keep track of them.
Nobody in my family does, I don't either.
My parents are very conservative, extremely strict and expect too much out of us.
I read comics for fun and my younger siblings either watch tv or play video games. As for the older ones, they go clubbing and usually do other young people things, I'm not that social so I don't.

Attached: b04e67744bb1.jpg (720x720, 49K)

get out of my state please this is a white state

Depends where you are. In some circumstances its cool, people automatically think youre cooler than you actually are. Especially if you are a nerd like me and have hobbies that are almost entirely dominated by whites.
Stupid question.
Basketball and football are popular, so is rapping and singing. I am into skateboarding, playing guitar, reading books (almost exclusively nonfiction), dwarf fortress, and roguelikes.
I play guitar and a bit of piano. I played violin when I was a kid but have not played in years
There is a lot of variety there. Many black families have absent fathers, but my dad and mom are still together. Very supportive family, very stable. My parents emphasized intellectual activities over physical ones.
Same things as anyone else

Attached: 1B9C21B3-EFD6-4A81-B3D9-C5F67115D8A0.jpg (800x1000, 131K)

Nah man. Genetic drift dictates that we'll all end up looking kind of brazillian in the future.

I don't feel special my parents are together and both make almost six figures so I come from a decent home
Well my dad is allergic to poultry so most of what we eat is pork
My dad produces music as a hobby and we play vidya together
I play the guitar and so does my dad
Strict my parents are always suspicious of me
idk I mean I do smoke a lot but I tend to read when I'm high and I also play a lot of Vidya

I hate being black cuz im ugly and dumb and because whites are racist against me
I like bbq ribs mashed potatoes mac n cheese & pizza
Rapping, smoking kush, playing sports and playing video games
I dont play instruments, I just beat box and rap
My parents get goverment assistance so we dont have it that hard
See hobbies

>stupid question
this one has had the most interesting answers IMO. Callaloo, oxtail, plantains, rice. Those are interesting foods. Also whats interesting is the things not mentioned, like bread, cheese, pork, pasta. It shows a significant cultural difference, despite the fact that black people are integrated in American culture.

you wish hhaahhah

the food sounds delicious.

Nothing special about it

>Help me larp as black on the internet PWEASE

Noep.jpg

kys

I always LOL when idiot libshits and such say that blacks invented rock when Elvis and everyone in Led Zeppelin was white.

t.literal child that doesn't know the history of the genre

Elvis was literally taking black people's music and introducing whites to it

epic pwn dude
stupid libtards get btfo'd every time. maybe they should start watching ben shapiro videos on youtube, they might learn something

Attached: 7e8.jpg (640x360, 32K)

The "black people's music" you're referring to is just Southern folk music invented by white people

Is your name Clarence? Because I'm actually sure I've met you before.

go to bed
oxox

Normal. However, good luck looking for love online. The only people that want you are those that fetishize you, it isn't even love. Others think your skin color is repulsive.
I eat ramen all the time.
Same as every other loser here. Shitpost, vidya and anime.
I am learning the piano.
Mine is nice and calm. Most are loud, annoying and mean.
See my hobbies.

Attached: 1531464384426.png (1200x675, 647K)

You're not supposed to be here anymore

Please be quiet and go back. Elvis' favorite acts were all black.

i got bored recently

Attached: U9uF.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

nigger
also fuck you calinig
based

digits confirm that niggers are worthless
if you're a jiggaboo you aren't American, you'll never be anything but a poor smelly dumb coon

geez man give your dog a break

Attached: pollovelife.jpg (500x516, 65K)

>being this mad over the existence of blacks

Attached: 0B85577E-E6D5-4305-983B-0DE301C4EF59.jpg (145x145, 5K)

Get off my board you disgusting nigger

Attached: 20181213_011901.jpg (378x546, 127K)

>Man that posts his naked hairy ass on the internet for neckbeards that he wants to fuck
>Thinks he is not the lowest life form alive

Infinite Keks

Attached: IMG_20181205_214703.jpg (242x376, 17K)

Why are niggers so homophobic?

Sometimes you feel like a second class citizen and have to face consequences for enjoying your rights (currently on 1 yr of probation, no crime), other times you're a special snowflake with a unique persepective. Most white people tend to respect you if to excede their expectations, but I still perfer to be among my own people.
I live in the south, so candied yams, fried mullet and catfish with grits, mac and cheese, greens with hamhocks, turkey neckbones, red beans and rice, peach cobbler
Me, my cousins and my siblings like to make music, freestyle, debate about politics and religion, play video games and smoke lottas weed
I play bass (badly) and piano and also produce. I used to play the trombone. A lot of people in my family play piano. My cousin can sing and play the trumpet. My brother used to play the piano and drums really well, but fell off. My sister plays the flute.
Very close. Mine in particular is musical and religious, but in a spritual sense. We always saw I love you when we meet or depart. My aunts and uncles are very close with each other. We spend a lot of time together
Same things as whites I suppose. Listen to music, play videogames, play basketball. A lot of us watch anime and make music.

Attached: meowmore.png (500x351, 348K)

Do you put eggs in the ramen?

California is only 6% black. Mississippi is 37% black.

That's a very good television/album series. I highly recommend it to anyone reading this who wants to familiarize themselves with early American music. All the albums are on Spotify.

A Nordic state*

Anglos and subhuman [[[potato niggers]]] can fuck off too.

Minnesota is the only contiguous state where white students outperform Asian students on the SAT.

Attached: Minnesota.jpg (1560x1040, 448K)