Guys, I don't know how much longer I can take the NEET life...

Guys, I don't know how much longer I can take the NEET life. I first became a shut-in NEET at 12 when my parents divorced. I dropped out of school at 13 and have sitting in my room since. I'm 29 now and I can't take this shit anymore. I get $900/mo from neetbux and have no savings nor debt, what the fuck can I do with that? I just want to get out of here.

Attached: 23634jhsdfu3473g34.jpg (500x537, 32K)

>I get $900/mo from neetbux
fuck you this is great. spend $250 of that to buy a handgun and kill yourself.

Awh shit dude, here take a bump

you can get a job at amazon and find your meaning in life thanks to our lord and savior Jeff Bezos

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18_10_19].png (446x607, 362K)

Fuck off jew faggot. Only normies kill themselves. There's literally no reason to kill yourself in this one fake reality we live in. If you're "suffering" then you were born to suffer. You take all experiences you can. Good or Bad. Fuck off.

Sounds like heaven to me you ungrateful shit. I have to work manual labor for a little more than that with a bitchy, clingy gf I hate because I don't make enough to support myself. When I was a neet from 2005-20013 it was the best time of my life. It was the only time I was truly happy.

OP here.

I neglected to add more. But from 20 to 23, I actually worked construction with my uncle and my cousin. I moved 200 miles away and my Chad cousin took me under his arm. Where Chad was, I was. I saw it all. I became a normie for those simple 3 years. I deluded myself with the money and girls. It was all fake. ALL DELUSIONS. That's something normies won't ever realize. They live through this fake life as I did. And you ... What's your problem? You think you'll be happy sitting on your ass 24/7, getting drunk and watching your brain and body deteriorate? See, that's what you normalfags and wagecucks don't get. It's all a joke. You will suffer. You may enjoy it for a few years, but do it long enough with no human contact. It eats you. Like a virus. Shit, go ask any boomerfaggot working at Wal-Mart why are they doing so? Half the time they'll tell you because they want something to do. That's the reality in all this. Money talks. But even a mentally ill faggot getting a mere $900/mo won't make you happy for long. You will need a change.

Attached: 626ahaey263hg234.png (791x786, 753K)

i was a shut in neet for 1 and a half years and it was the best time of my life the only time i felt weird was when i would get stressed thinking about my life before i went to sleep

suicide + livestream please lol

What's your point?
You just sound like a whiny bitch to me; the grass is always greener and if you're that fucking miserable no matter what you're doing, just find your an hero.
This shit isn't rocket science. I'm guessing your life isn't all that bad.
(You)
sgiaf

Ah yes, a whiny bitch because you think being a NEET is a good life. You're trash kid. You're underage. I feel for wagecucks, not for you. Kill yourself? HAH. Silly goyim. Do you know waht this reality is about? You dumb fucking faggot. Yes, Kill yourself. Do it. I dare you. Grow some nuts you pussy faggot. Is that what you want to hear? LOL The only real people that have tried to killed themself felt the dread with a loaded gun pointed to their dome. It's a great feeling. So much so that I recommend you try it. Fuck your normie drugs, point a loaded gun with your finger at the trigger. That will give you the high you degenerates want. You disgust me.

Awfully uppity for a schizophrenic, fren.
What's been stressing you out lately? I wasn't the original user you replied to, I have been a neet since 2004 myself. I went to school through 9th grade.
Pointing my gun at my head doesn't make me feel anything, not to cut myself on all that edge. I have no inclination to pull the trigger left.
Any desire to elaborate on what this life is really about?

How do you get your NEETbux? I'm interested

Inherited some money, bought a small apartment complex and get some rental income.
It's a pain in the ass and I live like a peasant but I've mostly settled in.

get a job or GED you loser. contribute something somewhere even if that contribution is serving somebody fries.

Contribute to what? To (((society)))? Would you rather me the millions of wagecucks that just work to survive? Does that somehow make me a better person?

It's not my fault that you live in th is bullshit reality that makes you into a slave. You know that paper money is going to be worth NOTHING real soon? What are you going to do? I hope, for your sake, you don't live in a metropolitan area. That will be HELL on earth. Those niggers you talk about online? Yeah, they'll EAT YOU.

Start doing drugs, go to schrink and get some more drugs that will make you feel good. This is how you escape from reality.

Get your GED and go to college, take classes like language/cooking/dance etc. if there's an adult school near you, take up an outdoor hobby or exercise, volunteer your time for a worthy cause. Basically anything that gets you outside and interacting with other people.

Shit, I work part time, nearly full time and I don't make that much in a month.
Fuck you OP.

So? What would you do with your time? I've heard it so many times from NEETs. They don't do shit.

Attached: o0-2ht09-fh823.jpg (563x675, 90K)

>$900/month
>since 13
>still live at home
>no savings
how did you manage to not have some savings? I know you didn't have neetbux all that time but what did you spend all the money on?

OP here

Parents charged me rent. 80%. I only started getting neetbux at like 25. And when I got my first 10k+ check I paid extra. To help, these trash people

Attached: f01-749105.jpg (533x800, 46K)

>$720 rent
that's about half rent of an entire 1-2 bedroom apartment with a flatmate
have you tried looking for a roommate?

I have. But living with random roommates is like rolling a dice. I'd rather pay extra to my parents and not worry about niggers stealing my shit.

Don't you have friends you can stay with? It beats the hell living like that.

Oh, nvm op is a faggot who kill himself

I do have a "friend". Okay, he's a homo that likes me for some reason. But I'm not gay ... I would feel like SHIT if I pretended to be gay. I could but ... I can't. Fuck. Who would pretend to be gay to pay for rent? At least I can trust him ...

Attached: i20-9jh0-2ghj023542.jpg (600x800, 61K)