Do any other fembots save pictures of pretty girls just so you can compare yourself to them?

Do any other fembots save pictures of pretty girls just so you can compare yourself to them?

Attached: WAVE_MODEL_MANAGEMENT_EMILIA_TARCZYNSKA_12.jpg (980x1470, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3--uqTarXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, a lot
Next question, please

Actually thinking
>(you)
could possibly compare.

>compare
you mean contrast
lole

A girl I know does this. She has an album of "pretty girls."

I have a friend that does this. Her lock screen is a pretty girl and I thought she was just a lesbian but she ended up telling me it's so she can pretend shes that pretty

few I thought I was the only one.
I save because I know I dont compare now, but I nitpick their features so I know what specifically what surgeries to get. In the future I hope I can look back and be happy knowing im prettier.

No, it actually makes me feel really insecure and sad, same with vidya girls tbqh. I finished playing Danganronpa 2 a month ago and I swear every time I talked to Sonia I wanted to die, I just kept thinking "I'll never be a super pale, blonde, blue eyed cutie princess with a tiny body that's super smart and everyone likes". I know it's really stupid but I can't help it.

damn this hits too close to home. Theres this one model that kimda loooks like.me except shes the prettiest girl ever. I have an album of her and sometimes open a pic so I can imagine I look more similar to her.

yes
i have an entire album with thousands of pics of various different girls
i'm painfully aware of my own inferiority & how i'm a failed female

I used to be like this when I was younger. And I was always insecure that most cute game characters had blue eyes so I couldnt cosplay my favorite ones.
But then I realized that characters are just drawings and dont really have distinguishable features like humans. But it still sucks that I will never be able to be conventionally the prettiest girl in the world since my eyes arent blue.

I tell her all the time shes much prettier than any girl on her phone. To be honest she really is one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen but she never believes me when I tell her. Chin up femanon

yes I have a Pinterest sections saved with women I find attractive

Oh yeah, I know anime/cartoon characters will always be prettier because they're made to be appealing and all, but even so I see girls that are impossibly beautiful irl all the time, almost ethereal, and just can't help but ask "Why couldn't it be me? Why do I have to live with this horrendous face, hair, and features? Why couldn't I at least be average?". I did many things to try to improve myself but I can't magically change my anatomy or way my body works and I hate it.

I do this and on tlpretty unhealthy levels. I will look at threads where guys post pretty girls and make sure that none of the 10/10s or ex girlfriends etc are prettier.
If I see a random girl on the internet that I think a guy I like would like, I try and find who she is and find flaws. In fact I just reversed sesrched OPs pic to find an ugly picture of her. I did and it releived my anxiety.
Im a slightly insecure person.

>I nitpick their features so I know what specifically what surgeries to get
You disgust me more with each passing post. No surgery can fix your vileness. After reading your post, I felt the need to wash. I've never had that happen.

>Im a slightly insecure person.
You'll be more secure the more you google though, so it seems like it's at least temporally fixable.

But let me rant for a second because I don't understand you tards. All women have to do is not eat sugar and run 20 minutes a day and they can rarely be under a 5 unless they just have horrible features- most of which can be masked by even the most rudimentary of make up techniques. Throw in squats/lunges and ab workouts,drink plenty of water, and get sleep and you can't go wrong. It's like easy mode. You can literally just buy shit to mask whatever minute "flaw" happens to arise. It's ridiculous.

No but if I did it would be for fap material. I'm not other people so I shouldn't bother trying to match their standards or look down on them for not meeting mine.

Completely dissociated. No way your BMI is under 27.

It's not that easy, I mentioned above that I did try to improve myself; I lost a considerable amount of weight, I live a keto lifestyle, I sleep well, I went to makeup classes, etc. but that doesn't change the fact that my face is hideous and some of my features are impossible to hide. Besides, even if I could I'd feel awful tricking someone like that and then seeing their reaction when they see me without makeup. And this isn't even taking into account other body issues. Just because some Instagram girls can fix their problems with makeup or pretty clothes doesn't mean everyone is just as lucky. Some of us are really, really, freaking ugly.

what does she look like?
I used to think anime characters and instagram tier girls who look like anime characters(big eyes small nose etc) were the prettiest. But then I started seeing that its common for girls to look like that(think anzu, creepychan) But I guess my tastes just became more westernized and im more into to the supermodel barbie look. But of course anime girls dont have any freckles or hair and have nice bodies.
I know the feel. It just sucks to feel hekd back by things because of your appearance. If only you we have been born into the genetic lottery. Pretty girls are put on a pedestal by guys and those who arent usually dig themselves in deeper holes.

Attached: 1543238370360.jpg (815x815, 78K)

>Besides, even if I could I'd feel awful tricking someone like that and then seeing their reaction when they see me without makeup.
Honorable.
> I mentioned above that I did try to improve myself; I lost a considerable amount of weight, I live a keto lifestyle, I sleep well, I went to makeup classes, etc
Respectable.
>Some of us are really, really, freaking ugly.
Doubt it. I love your drive and frontness. You're obviously superior to many of the other "femanons" writhing around here.

I save pictures of pretty girls, usually nude or close to nude because the female body is aesthetically pleasing in ways the male body is not. I'm not a lesbian but attractive women's bodies are eye candy to me.

>Pretty girls are put on a pedestal by guys
Putting the pussy on the pedestal. Absolutely pathetic "guys".

>I'm not a lesbian but attractive women's bodies are eye candy to me.

Attached: excellent bait.jpg (625x626, 109K)

No, that's fucking dumb and my parents already think I'm a lesbian if they saw that I had a folder dedicated to pretty girls it'd only add to that suspicion.

Attached: large.jpg (500x479, 52K)

How do you compare to Agatha?

Attached: 1510800482641.jpg (1024x640, 66K)

Not being a vain bitch =/= fat.

I was wrong. It's at least 30, with acne and mottled hair that can't even be driven through by a comb.

I already have a nice body. Sure I could get chad with my body alone. I could get some nice guy with my non degenerate personality too. And its not like I havent tried to improve with beauty products/makeup. I use minimal makeup because I think its a lie.
But to me my good body and sweet aura isnt worth much without a good face. What happens when said guy sees a girl with those qualities but also a prettier face? Maybe hes decent enough not to leave but he still wants.
This is why they say a lot of victorias secret models are the most insecure women. women are insecure because of the nature of men, so we try and break that nature, but never do.
Its not about being good enough for a fuck its about being at the top. Id rather be the perfect package than settle with what I have and be cucked.

not that poster but I am a female and when I was a teenager I found myself often eyeing other girls up. not because I wanted them but I guess because I wanted to be them or at least be as physically gifted. I wasn't fat either but I really admire girls with that hourglass figure (I have never had that body, I have no waist). also I don't know if it's because I'm also an artist but I really appreciate women's body's from an artistic standpoint

Attached: da9a3ff2977f320a64f998512824e4bc.jpg (800x800, 104K)

>non degenerate personality
You're off to a shining start.
>And its not like I havent tried to improve with beauty products/makeup. I use minimal makeup because I think its a lie.
Now it just sounds like you're piggybacking on what the other user said.... Very suspect.
>sweet aura
I'll be the judge of that.
>isnt worth much without a good face
Humble and frank, good and good.
> women are insecure because of the nature of men
Normally I'd say you're deflecting responsibility, but there seems to be a truth in there.
>Its not about being good enough for a fuck its about being at the top. Id rather be the perfect package than settle with what I have and be cucked.
Well, you know the lingo. It's about being perfect... And here's the test question... For whom?

No. I save them so I can imagine sex with them.

>also I don't know if it's because I'm also an artist but I really appreciate women's body's from an artistic standpoint
That actually makes a lot of sense. It's like looking at Schwarzeneggar in his prime for me. A worthwhile post user, but that pic is kind of weak. 5/10 for her.

My lockscreen was a pretty nude decapitated girl. I didn't use the picture of her head because the strangulation made her face not so pretty anymore.

that isn't a good example I agree but yeah. like how fit men can appreciate the dedication and time it takes another man to achieve peak male physique (Schwarzeneggar) which I don't think is gay in anyway. only another man can really understand that kind of time and effort.

off the top of my head I can't think of any female actresses who really "do it" for me but there are a few runway models I find really beautiful facially.

Shes very cute. Small, round face. Medium length brown hair like aqua green eyes. She has a very pretty full smile and kinda chubby cheeks. Not too chubby tho. And shes pretty thin, like bordering on anorexic thin but not quite that far. Very petite I guess

>only another man can really understand that kind of time and effort.
Thank you! You're not so bad. Don't be like the other "femanons" around here.

>off the top of my head I can't think of any female actresses who really "do it" for me but there are a few runway models I find really beautiful facially.
Right yeah. Things a man might even take for granted, I'm sure.

cont.d
Also I have a pinterest full of style inspo, however I don't consider that similar to what you're doing, I don't see the point in wishing I looked like those near perfect models.
It's pointless, just improve what you're given and don't be fat, if you accomplish those two things you'll probably be attractive enough.

Attached: bJ1vk2upy_400 .jpg (354x500, 22K)

No, that's your IQ.

You're still lurking? It took you 15 minutes to come up with that? Look you probably don't deserve quite the amount of flak, but you really should see that you do have a problem with dissociation. You're "above it all" approach just makes you seem like you're really bowing out of the competition because you know fully well you can't possibly compete with even a mundane woman. Having some pride and conscientiousness doesn't equate to a buzzword like "vanity". The fact you neglect standards implies you have none.

>You're
Excuse, this was a 30 IQ typo, it should be *"your".

Can you two stop derailing with your arguments? We're having a somewhat wholesome and insightful/cathartic thread here, don't ruin it.

No, but I do have thousands of pictures of pretty men saved.

Attached: petercairns14.jpg (372x500, 38K)

>wholesome
>cathartic
I'm sorry, is this your safe space?It's not even an argument. It's a consolation. How selfish would you have to be to not see that?

Never claimed it's a safe space, I just appreciate when a topic is made and there's actual discussion about it, like actual videogame threads on /v/ instead of console war and stuff like that.

>I just appreciate when a topic is made and there's actual discussion about it
And we were discussing why she disagreed with topic related and it's root causes. It seems you don't have a lot of tolerance for disagreements.

It's not that, I don't really care for neither of you, it's just that the way it's going you'll end up arguing further and further, and it'll end the same way every derailed thread does, and that sucks.

Oh I see, you think I killed this thread. Why don't you just start posting provocative pictures of any sort and start revealing off the wall ways in which topic related is (you) and maybe be contentious?

Pic related is what I consider a 10/10. I'm interested to see what the "femanon" virus thinks about this kind of competition.

>inb4 "HAH that's nothing compared to my glorious bangs" or whatever the fuck
Be honest.

Attached: 44464582_293911077891281_6996762756116381696_n (1).jpg (654x960, 74K)

cant really see her details. Her style is shit so im.not jealous of that. Her body is average, nothing striking. She has a.nice chin and lips but everything above that is average. I dont really see her as competition as she has an obtainable look.

Are you having a stroke? Do I need to call an ambulance? I'm starting to get worried.

>m starting to get worried
Call 911 user
>Her style is shit
lmao it's from a fucking LARP website. The logo is on the bottom right

>Her body is average
Her hair, lips, complexion,nose,ears-it's all so perfect to me. I should probably stop posting her or I'll end up breaking nofap.

Attached: costume-princess-in-exile-10.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Yes but I only save pics of cute blonde girls

Attached: jahn21.jpg (2000x2000, 311K)

>lurking this thread for fembots with cuckquean fantasies
All I want is a fembot who will be forced to watch me have sex with prettier girls than her.

>roots
>boobless
>teeth
>poopy soulless eyes
2/10.

yeah I'm sure she's a 2/10 would not bang, if she'd ever even talk to you lul

Attached: jahnmaid.jpg (480x640, 63K)

>if she'd ever even talk to you lul
She wouldn't, because she doesn't have permission.

Chicks like these are hideous and trashy tbqhwu

Whereas she is like a beautiful elf princess

Thank you! You get it.

shes ok but doesnt doesnt have god tier features like barbara the queen of perfect

Attached: large (2).jpg (394x592, 42K)

I honest to god don't understand what's so appealing about her. She has scary eyes and a witch chin, there's much more beautiful women/models out there.

yuck, that's absolutely hideous, and a trashy top

shes gorgeous? what are you talking about? most girls dont look like her because she has a perfect fave that looks like a barbie doll.

Attached: images (6).jpg (227x222, 10K)

You don't have to be upset just because you have trashy tastes.

Points deducted for being a chestlet.

>Prominent witch chin
>Piggy nose with visible nostrils
>Sorta cross-eyed
>Weird hair line

I've seen girls a million times prettier than her irl

what the FUCK is wrong with her chin? jesus fuck that's terrrible...

Are you joking? Her chin is perfect. So your saying you prefer a girl with a recessed chimp chin with no depth or length?
With chink eyes a balding hairline and a witch nose?
youtu.be/t3--uqTarXA