Attached: image0-2.jpg (600x600, 50K)

ah fuck i forgot to put in the subject, whatever
waifu general - /waifu/ #8

im still awake and just in time to post the first mio of the new thread

Attached: 68127.jpg (800x450, 223K)

I'm in love with Alice Liddell.

Attached: Alice5.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I love you, Violet.

Attached: 1517300684300.jpg (1282x1152, 959K)

6th in the thread, 1st in my heart!

Attached: __isuzu_hana_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_sakurajousui_neko__026a8bb7b8adab3c797c6c0df1310dff.jpg (718x800, 127K)

These threads are really sweet. I had a serious 2d relationship for over a year before developing depressive psychosis which robbed me of my love for my waifu. Seeing all these nice people expressing their love makes me remember those good times I had, though. Keep up the good work, everyone.

Attached: awOOOOOOooOo.jpg (782x1000, 172K)

That sucks, user, I'm sure you'll find your love for her again.

Attached: 38291487.png (549x762, 594K)

That's really sad to hear hope things turn around and it all work out well in the end. I fear losing Nozomi, it that happened i don't know that I would do.

Attached: tumblr_ooz7ypx50A1vf0r0po7_r1_250.png (250x250, 97K)

I love shyvana more than words can express it.

That must suck really bad, i wish the best for you and that you eventually find your love again.

Attached: 26fe2551-4a29-4e0a-8c86-bf8b17a17084.jpg (953x1148, 215K)

Praising my waifu's cooking!

Attached: 71147551_p0.png (769x1128, 728K)

I missed a few questions from last thread because I fell asleep. I haven't forgotten about you though!

>If you worked for the OW lore team and were given the chance to write new lore for Mercy, what would you add or change?
The funny thing is that I feel like I know her better than the person/people who wrote her. She last made an appearance in the lore back in april last year. She's one of the heroes who have had their role in the lore and story pushed to the side. If I was a writer first and foremost I'd try to develop a little more of her backstory but in a way that develops her character. Maybe look more into her quirks and personality as a whole. To be honest I'm kind of afraid for writing for her because I have the power to do stupid things like give her a self-insert love interest (which I would probably do, given the chance). Of course I'd try and stay as true as possible to her character as I can but as I mentioned before I know her well and am confident I can do her justice. Besides that I want to do something similar to what TF2 has with it's Meet The series. An introduction to the cast and a presentation of who they are and what they represent. Of course Overwatch has a much bigger hero pool and animations are a lot harder to make but I feel like it really needs it. At least for the heroes that don't already have 1 or even 2 animated shorts about them. They could also be in comic form. Another problem the story suffers from is that it refuses to move forward. If I was in charge of this I'd try to make a build up to a really big and important for the world event. This event could be experienced through content Blizzard puts out either outside of the game or preferably inside of it. Little bits would be put out slowly to give an effect that the story is actually developing in the worlds current time. Think Avengers. All characters would have their place and role in the story.

Sorry about the semi-rant. I just want to do her justice

Attached: 8apEMC.jpg (800x1158, 134K)

You have an hour long lucid dream with your waifu tonight. What do you do in it?

Nice. I'd kill to taste Rika's cooking, which is supposedly really good.

Attached: __furude_rika_higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni__6732fe25ddb9ab6251d4dac8048203ff.jpg (473x500, 41K)

>what type of game do you think your waifu would play the most
She would love city-builders. Relaxing while still requiring thought. Things like Dwarf Fortress, Cities Skylines, etc. Also I feel like Minecraft is the perfect game for her. Basically she would like the relaxing nature of autistic games.

I actually don't like having lucid dreams. It's way more fun when I don't have control of the direction and get a lot weirder and interesting results. However we would go exploring the crazy worlds I've made up in my mind together if such a dream was to occur.

Here's some questions from me:
>What time of humour does your waifu appreciate the most? Dark humour, puns, etc.
>Does your waifu have a nemesis or a polar opposite? What do you think about them?
>What's your least favourite canonical outfit or look of your waifu
>What would your waifu's favourite philosopher be?

Attached: Angela47.jpg (646x743, 337K)

Here's some questions from me:

>What time of humour does your waifu appreciate the most? Dark humour, puns, etc.

Shyvana likes puns the best, they're stupid silly and lighthearted which is why she likes them.

>Does your waifu have a nemesis or a polar opposite? What do you think about them?

Technically she had her mother as her nemesis but she killed her after her mother killed her father and tried to kill shyvana so idk if it counts, as for what i think about em her mother was a cunt, even so its still a mental battle for her as killing your mother no matter what must be horrible and ontop of that losing your father.

Boneclaw shyvana, its horrible and i dont even want to waste a picture on it so just google it and you'll get what i mean

I dont know much about philosophers myself so i have no clue.

Attached: 2b23434f-37ce-4e32-8ebe-ee851adc40d8.jpg (1200x1009, 217K)

We go camping, experiencing nature and each other.

>What type of humour does your waifu appreciate the most? Dark humour, puns, etc.
I think she would appreciate light-hearted, innocent stuff the most. It's hard to say though, we never get to see her laugh.
Her polar opposite could technically be considered her past self. Nevertheless, I love that version of her just as much as her present self.
Her hospital gowns.
No clue.

Attached: 1519651541138.jpg (886x1253, 397K)

Either go out in the woods exploring or cuddle up in a comfy cabin infront of a fireplace in the middle of the woods while a snowstorm is blowing outside

Attached: Shyvana Bust Armor.jpg (1066x1186, 574K)

Salutations my friends. Alice wishes you a good morning!

>Belgrade is shit, i'm on suicide watch whenever i have to enter traffic
bruh my friend from Kaludjerica gets to school almost as fast as me, because he doesn't have to trudge through Vr*car. Absolutely 0/10

Dark humor AND puns. In both games she's bant queen, but often in this very strange almost self-deprecating manner (more in the first, in AMR less so)

As evil Bumby is, I wouldn't call him a nemesis... More of a obstacle to her well-being. She also believes she is her own worst enemy, which is why it took her so long to realize she might be participating in a human trafficking and child sex trade scheme, and why her own subconsciousness personified in various Wonderland inhabitants chastise her for, calling her selfish and unable to look beyond herself

I really dislike the dollhouse outfit, though it might be due to the fact that the level is terribly complicated and long, a consequence of cutting content

I don't know philosophers and their views, I think she'd like the ones optimistic on things just to cheer up her miserable life and give her hope, but the pessimistic ones too, because that's what she thinks is real. A favorite, however, I can't identify. Polebro would know

Attached: I know you did it nigger.jpg (720x720, 288K)

>You have an hour long lucid dream with your waifu tonight. What do you do in it?
There's a lot of places I want to go to with her. I'd love to just talk and go somewhere comfy.

Light-hearted sarcasm.

I guess her polar opposite would be her from the timeline/universe where she doesn't get saved by Booker, and ends up becoming a ruthless dictator.

I don't like how she looks (and acts) in the Burial at Sea DLC. It just doesn't feel like her at all.

She seems to be the Marcus Aurelius type, though I don't know a lot of philosophers so I'm not sure.

Attached: d63votj-46b1e87d-df68-4272-9194-3ceb1792d053.jpg (650x898, 142K)

>You have an hour long lucid dream with your waifu tonight. What do you do in it?

I guess I just talk to her, maybe show off my imaginative abilities to impress her. Not much can be done in 1 hour really

Go on an adventure with her. It doesn't really matter where as long as there would be interesting areas to explore or enemies to fight. Or maybe we could even visit her Wonderland.
I think she would like dark humour the most as there is a moment in her game when she runs away from an enemy but finds "Eat Me" cake which makes her bigger. The enemy is terrified and surprised of her size but she just smiles and kills him.
A bit hard to answer that now because in her new game there would probably be two Alice's and each one of them represents different things of the same Alice. Like yin and yang.
>What's your least favourite canonical outfit or look of your waifu?
Pic related. It just looks weird and she doesn't have her beautiful, green eyes.
Nietzsche. She could be taken as a good example of ubermensch. When she suffers, she tries to fight. She doesn't give up. She has the will to fight. She has the master's morality as when something bad is happening she isn't afraid to confront what frightens or offends her. She has her goals and she tries to achieve them at any cost.
And Nietzsche was mentally ill too.

Attached: AliceCaterpillar.png (364x1053, 597K)

oh yea i forgot about the caterpillar dress, used it in my 100% run to see them invisible platforms, but I agree it's one of the worst

>Cuddling Your Waifu Edition
Best Edition.

Medieval and western fantasy RPGs such as Mount & Blade and Skyrim, respectively. Their settings would be familiar and relatable to her, and she'd like the freedom of choice that comes with them. The numbers game that comes with any RPG would be the least of her concern, as she'd identify more with the characters and the world, and mods would allow her to shape the games into whatever her ideal versions would be.

I can also see her enjoying hack 'n slash games like DMC for their fast-paced combat.

>Sorry about the semi-rant. I just want to do her justice.
Don't apologize, MercyAnon. Hero-based games like Overwatch and LoL suffer from the same issues when it comes to characters and story. I think the main issue is a lack of vision moving forward. There's no one person saying "This is what is going to happen" or "This is what the story needs to be", and eventually the people in charge of the lore stop caring outside of what affects their favourite characters. I appreciate that you care for your waifu's story.

I'd whisk us away to an ever-expanding wilderness, free to explore to our heart's content.

Attached: MeriSmile6.png (860x803, 987K)

Slapstick humor/physical comedy.

The closest would have been the bear Mor'du, the villain from her movie. He was less of a bear in the traditional sense and more of a monster than just happened to take the shape of a bear. I wish they'd given us more insight into his character, because when he died his spirit/soul seemed thankful for being free and yet remorseful for the damage he causes. Like Merida, he wanted his fate changed. But unlike her, it was too late for him to see the error of his ways.

I suppose that her mother counts as well, to some extent, even though they make amends. Merida's mother wanted her to be someone that she wasn't and thus they had a conflict. Of course, in the end, they work through their problems. Merida's mom is someone I understand yet at the same time I identify with her daughter more. She wants what's best for her child yet fails see that maybe she's projecting herself and her wishes unto someone who wants nothing of it.

>What's your least favourite canonical outfit or look of your waifu?
I can't say, really.

Hm. I could see her liking Ayn Rand (or maybe Andrew Ryan's take on Rand's philosophy) to some extent, given that she advocated for self-interest. But I think she'd want appreciate someone who advocates for less control over a system. She would also like philosophers who believe in the notion of free will and that fate can be changed, although I know so little about philosophy that I can't really point to any concrete examples.

Attached: MeriSmile16.png (859x799, 731K)

This thread will not die so soon.

>What beliefs/habits does your waifu have that you do not approve of?
>What beliefs/habits do you have that your waifu would not approve of?

Attached: liz9.jpg (857x1200, 59K)

Amen my friend, original as fuck

Attached: so explain to me....png (720x878, 619K)

Unfortunately shyvanas lore and background and all that is about the length of an a4 paper so idk if i can answer that without it being something i made up myself

Im a smoker which i can see shyvana being against due to the fact that its unhealthy and could kill me, i dont know how much she'd care about it but it would atleast be something she doesnt approve too much.

Attached: Shyvana 4.jpg (1920x1262, 239K)

That's a tough question. I share a lot of her beliefs and a few of her habits.

I'm awfully lazy, for one. I could see her encouraging me to get out more (and of course I would, for her sake). I've also been told I'm very depressing to be around, so she might not like that about me.

Attached: MeriBored3.png (877x803, 777K)

>over 30 years old
>in love with an anime girl from since the beginning of september
what the fuck is wrong with me
Three months have passed and I still want to hug her, she makes me so happy, I don't understand myself

>tfw waifu is a horse so I can't post her anywhere except on /mlp/

>Three months have passed and I still want to hug her, she makes me so happy, I don't understand myself
That's love, user. Who is she, if I might ask?

my waifu rei ayanami

Catra from the new shera... the show is comfy but it sucks complete ass in the long run, but catra is just... i love her

Attached: 75195A81-97A4-439E-B431-7F02AFA8C177.jpg (1280x1452, 420K)

Go on a date at an arcade. I think it would be a really fun setting that she wouldn't be overly familiar with but would probably enjoy. It would be cute seeing her be a little less reserved and maybe even a little frustrated at a game. Speaking of which,

Something requiring the intellect and strategy more than something requiring reflexes etc. (the opposite of my taste, actually). Some kind of turn-based strategy or RPG, most likely.

I don't think she'd display her sense of humor about anything dark too openly as it wouldn't be proper enough, but I wouldn't be surprised if she had somewhat of an appreciation for it. Mostly she would like the kind of humor in cute girls doing cute things shows I imagine. Something silly and innocent.

Attached: 1132903.jpg (640x800, 89K)

I can only really think of this in reference to Arcana Heart. Akane Inuwaka is sometimes set up as a kind of "nemesis" because she's another figure involved with ancient Japanese rituals and their honor. But Akane is mostly just playful and goofy about it, trying to "best" Maori and her older sister Tsuzune in combat. Akane is a fun foil to watch Maori interact with. Other than that, Maori's best friend Heart is actually her polar opposite in a lot of ways. While Maori is composed, responsible, and ladylike, Heart is genki, a little airheaded, and can't help but say everything she thinks and view the world a little too simply. This contrast makes them a great team though.

Arcana Heart doesn't have a ton of variation in this regard. The only canonical costumes I can think of off the top of my head are her typical miko robes, her school uniform, and her school swimsuit. And I love all of them! I guess I would rank them miko > sukumizu > seifuku, but I adore all three.

Attached: 2235687.jpg (800x650, 138K)

Now this is my kind of question! I think she would have a lot of respect and interest in the western philosophical tradition, including those who are concerned about man's ability to unite with a grander universe like Spinoza and Heidegger, and perhaps the ethics of those with strong senses of duty or an emphasis on kindness towards others like Plato and Epicurus, but ultimately feel more connection and empathy with that of the east. Being a Shintoist, the teachings of the Buddha, Lao-Tzu, and to a lesser degree Confucius are all very important to her worldview and indeed her very daily existence, even though Shintoism is distinct from these thinkers and can be thought of as using them as "influence" more than as "orthodoxy." Being involved in the manipulation of spiritual powers on a higher plane, I imagine she would have a deep learning and interest in the esoteric Buddhist schools of figures like Zhiyi, Kuukai, and the various Japanese Zen thinkers who they did so much metaphysical work for. One thing I love about Arcana Heart and all its characters is the way it seems to bring the beautiful and meaningful together from so many historical and philosophical traditions in pure style.
(I'm an eastern philo fag on /lit/ as you might be able to tell...)

Attached: 2250374.jpg (593x800, 88K)

None, though I can't help but want her to be a little more free-spirited and "chill" sometimes. Though maybe that would help me take that role for the both of us, since I have the same problem of being very serious about everything.

Hmm, not sure. I have a lot of really sexy anime figures, sex toys, and stuff like that, but I don't know if Maori would really be the type to disagree with that. Japan and its traditions don't really have the same negative view of sensuality that Abrahamic religions do. She just wouldn't want me to act ungracefully lewd in an unsuited part of my public life, which I don't. I'm very good at having a segregated private and public world, and that too is quite normal in Japan.

Attached: 2830588_p0.jpg (719x1024, 147K)

oh, I forgot to link to your original question post on three of those, sorry Mercyanon.

Do you think one can fall in love for a wrong waifu if the feeling is true?

Good morning, everybody!
I would go on a nice date with her and tell her about how much I love her and am thankful to be with her.
>What [type] of humour does your waifu appreciate the most? Dark humour, puns, etc.
She probably likes the type of humor that is well-thought out to make something funny. I suppose she might also like irony.
She treats the main characters as rivals at first but then eventually learns to be okay with them. I have my own varying opinions on the main characters.
I can't say, all of them are good or decent.
One thing I don't really approve of is how she always tries to work too hard for some things.
Likewise I don't think that she'd approve of my low motivation. Hopefully we can get past these and love each other.

Attached: leah147.png (491x647, 412K)

Finally back in bed so I can cobble with Nozomi
Not that I can think off, I'm lack when it comes to them sort of things unless shes turns into a dirty commie then I'll just extreme measures to remedy that.

I think I have a few but I'm always working on being a better person for her.

Attached: image.jpg (560x420, 66K)

Hello fellow large chested shrine maiden waifufag! It is great to have another patrician in this thread (just kidding, your guys' waifus are all the most patrician choice for yourselves because they're the one meant for you)

>How many hours of sleep do you think your waifu gets a night? How about you? How do you imagine the two of your schedules matching with this in mind?
>Would your waifu rather travel by plane, train, boat, or car?
>What is an activity for you to do together that you think would put your waifu and/or you bit out of your comfort zone, but would ultimately be fun and rewarding?
>Would your waifu dress up for Halloween? What would she dress up as?
(Mercyanon has an easy answer)
>You probably imagine your waifu when you feel stressed. What do you think your waifu does to calm down when she feels stressed?

Attached: 1223027.jpg (640x960, 231K)

The only thing I can think of is that she takes her job way too seriously (even though it is pretty serious) and doesn't take enough time for herself or to relax. It would be problematic for me if it was problematic for her. Don't want her to be stressed or her mental health to deteriorate. Otherwise I love all her quirks.
I procrastinate a lot and am quite defeatist. I've been trying to work on these shortcomings of mine.

I don't think there is such a thing as falling in love with the wrong person. What exactly do you mean by this?

Attached: Angela26.jpg (1024x679, 76K)

>How many hours of sleep do you think your waifu gets a night? How about you? How do you imagine the two of your schedules matching with this in mind?
She probably gets the optimal 7-8 hours of sleep. My range is wider though. Some days it might be 6 hours other it might be 10. It depends. Although I as well like getting my good night's sleep so I'm in top condition during the day. I like to imagine her waking me up with enthusiasm to start the new day.
She is used to travelling by air but I doubt she would mind other types of transport.
>What is an activity for you to do together that you think would put your waifu and/or you bit out of your comfort zone, but would ultimately be fun and rewarding?
Any form of social gathering or travelling with strangers. I've had my fair share of doing it but there has always been someone familiar in the group. It's something I rarely consider doing on my own but end up enjoying and I think she would too.
Yeah. Her witch outfit is adorable.
>You probably imagine your waifu when you feel stressed. What do you think your waifu does to calm down when she feels stressed?
She probably closes her eyes and tries to rid her head of all thoughts for a moment. Calmly and silently recollecting herself. Taking deep breaths and counting to ten also seems like the type of thing she would do.

Attached: Angela50.jpg (236x333, 16K)

Around 8 hours I assume, same as me. She'd get up early so she can enjoy the whole day. I'm an earlybird too, so our schedules would match.

I think she'd prefer traveling by plane.

Anything that involves talking with strangers and meeting new people. She isn't the most socially capable person and I'm even less so, but it feels nice when you manage to connect with other people.

A book would probably be her method of choice for coping with stress.

Attached: liz32.jpg (1000x625, 325K)

Did you read the arcana heart game's story in Japanese user? I remember playing it over a decade ago and really enjoying the game back then on my PS2. I thought Maori was cute.

She probably gets the usual eight hours. I stay up so late I don't get more than five or four, maybe less. I do get up fairly early though. She wouldn't get up early unless she has plans for what she wants to do. If that were the case she'd either hop on top of me or drag me out of bed.

Within those four? Car, but she's driving. Outside of those, she's got a horse, but if she lived in our time I can see her owning a motorcycle as well. Vroom, vroom.

I suppose going to a crowded event of some sort.

Halloween was two months ago. Is Christmas now. But, if you must ask, she'd probably dress up as an archery-themed superhero like Hawkeye.

She makes a big point about this in the movie. There's some days where she doesn't have to be a princess and on those days she likes to do what she does best: ride horses and shoot arrows. If she can't manage that she'd probably go off on her own for a while.

Attached: brave_cover_4_by_jprart-d6fl9mz.jpg (747x1070, 159K)

Good morning everyone!
I just woke up and dont feel like reading the rest of the thread but ill get caught up throughout the day

Attached: sf8rrnF.png (256x256, 93K)

>How many hours of sleep do you think your waifu gets a night? How about you?
She probably gets the normal 8 hours of sleep. As for me I usually get 6 or 7 hours of sleep.
>How do you imagine the two of your schedules matching with this in mind?
I would probably put her to bed with a kids or something like that since I sleep for a shorter time.
I think that she would rather travel by car since not a lot of people are travelling with her, and she prefers things with less people.
Pretty much anything where we have to interact with other people since we are both quite shy.
She probably wouldn't dress up since it involves a lot of going outside and interacting with others.
Like I said last thread, I imagine that I'm her husbando so I'd assume that she thinks of me when stressed to make her calm down.

Good morning, user!

Attached: leah90.jpg (524x723, 50K)

Good evening my boys

I don't know, she's so perfect.

I'm a lazy fuck who does nothing, and am irritable/hysteric/whatever

I hope she gets a normal amount, but she always looks so tired, maybe she has problems sleeping. But I think we'd match good.

Train, I think. She seems to like them. Then car, which I think she'd find fascinating, then boat (her only actual confirmed boat ride experience ended up in her sister having to take a paddle or they'd crash). Planes would give her a lot of spooking, but I think she'd quickly get used to it.

Cycling, neither Alice nor I are very sporty persons, but I think she would like it. She might have to learn to ride one tho

Hmm, we don't have halloween here, and those who mask themselves that day are viewed as filthy fad followers

Imagine things, but it backfires and she starts imagining bad things, to the point she faints sometimes

She is so cute, I love her so much

Attached: svabo rukama a mi boc 2.jpg (700x467, 355K)

She could be an extreme feminist due to her past. She could see men as perverts that only wish to hurt or fuck women. I wish I could prove her wrong and show her that some men can be delicate, have soft heart and not view her as a sexual object.
She also smokes hookah in her Wonderland so it could be probable that she could start smoking cigarettes in real world. Of course I would still love her but I hate that smell and I wouldn't want to see her get cancer.
I used to drink vodka at least once a week. She probably would view me as some degenerate because of that. That's why now I drunk rarely.
And I think that I would be too much obsessed about her and if we would ever be together I would constantly be afraid of her leaving me and I would always want to be close to her.
Can you recommend me some interesting eastern philosphers? Are there any pantheists (like Spinoza)? You know, that we are all part of one big organism which is cosmos/nature/universe. That kind of stuff.

Attached: Alice193.jpg (427x540, 94K)

>How many hours of sleep do you think your waifu gets a night?
She has bag under her eyes so she probably doesn't sleep a lot. Or she is just really tired.
>How about you?
I hope she sleeps more than me. I usually sleep around 3-4 hours. I just love the atmosphere at night and when I don't have anything to do in the morning I usually go to sleep at 6 and wake up at 10. Sometimes when I'm really tired I sleep 1-2 hours in the afternoon.
>How you imagine the two of your schedules matching with this in mind?
If I could ever be with her I would change my sleep schedule just to sleep with her together and have her close to me. But I hope she would like to go out for an occasional night walk from time to time.
I fucking love trains and everything related to them. Stations, tunnels, railways. Too bad that she doesn't like trains that much. I believe she would like traveling by boat or plane.
I would love to go to a forest with her at night or explore some abandoned areas. Or just go for a few hours long walks.
Maybe her Hysteria Dress (pic related).
She escapes to Wonderland to take a rest there and to think about solution to her problems.

Attached: AliceHysteria1.png (689x761, 556K)

>She could be an extreme feminist due to her past.

Interestingly enough, she doesn't seem to be a feminist at all. Heck, her weapons in AMR are literally glorified kitchen tools, thinking about it it should make the femishits real buttmad

>How many hours of sleep do you think your waifu gets a night? How about you?
8 hours on the dot. My own hours keep constantly changing. I could sleep for 12 hours or 3 hours.
>How do you imagine the two of your schedules
matching with this in mind?
For her, I'd do everything I can to sync up our times. She can stay up for days if ordered but I wouldn't do that just to get more time with her.
Violet driving a car, now that's something I'd love to see. I think she'd prefer a biplane though. Not only is it quicker but the beautiful sights are unmatched.
...A date of sorts. The thing is, I'm sure she'd be willing but that's what would make me uncomfortable. She's so beautiful, inside and outside, I'd drop all my spaghetti.
She would think of the times with her commanding officer or write a letter.

Attached: 1530094142486.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

She likes puns and telling them (if only she could remember them properly).
She doesn't have one.
None. All of her skins are beautiful.
I don't really know a lot about philosophy. Sorry.
I would love to go to a park with her to enjoy nature and each other's company.

Attached: 125f3dce5f57c2c618c7c65e8fc65570.jpg (400x714, 85K)

hey guys, mio poster here
I'm finally back home for the holidays so I figured I'd post a pic of my Christmas mio

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

What's life like in Australia, Mioposter?

idk why it posted upside down

there we go
its now back to its origodnsonally glory

Attached: 1544727586527.jpg (3262x2448, 1.01M)

She's very cute. Merry Christmas!

thank you
and a merry christmas to you too

Any anons have pets theyre really attached to?
I have a cat whos been my best friend since i was 6 and shes ecstatic to see im home from uni. Shes currently pawing at my bedsheets cause she wants me to let her curl up next to me under them

Attached: 1533204551123.png (600x800, 261K)

I'm more interested in the Dio desu.

i could send a pic if you want?
I have a kira fig i like a lot more but its back at my dorm cause its my favorite and i like to look at it when im on my computer

>Any anons have pets theyre really attached to?
I wish. I had a hamster when I was a kid, but I didn't like it. The place I live in currently doesn't allow pets. I'd like a cat.

Attached: brave_by_6vedik-d55ob5s.jpg (495x700, 231K)

theyre v comfy
im sorry you cant get a neko of your own
have a neko mio instead

Attached: image (5).png (900x1600, 1.41M)

>Train, I think. She seems to like them.
I wish you were right.
youtube.com/watch?v=VuuR1LHvnYE
3:25

To me it seems like she could become a feminist. Consider this:
>Tweedles sexually abused her at the asylum
>Bumby was obsessed with her sister, raped her and want to mindbreak Alice
>Jack Splatter knocks her out, calls her a bitch and proposes her a job as a prostitute
>Radcliffe sells her inheritance
>two guys wanted to fuck her at the Mangled Mermaid after they helped her get out from the river
>two other guys wanted to have rough sex with her near the entrance of Mangled Mermaid
And don't forget that Alice lives during the time when feminism was getting pretty popular.
Nanny was at least kind and Pris at least gave her new clothes and found her a job.

Good thing about Alice is that we can always ask American questions about her on livestreams with Superchat. He always answers them.
>Any anons have pets theyre really attached to?
I have a white rabbit. After all, Alice is my waifu.

Attached: AlicePure.jpg (599x272, 61K)

Thanks. Maybe one day I'll get a cat.

>That image.
Pretty based. Creators who care about their creations that much are awesome.

Attached: brave_by_splendidriver-d6ltgby.jpg (1024x738, 135K)

Aw thats cute reason to get a bunny
Here have one of my buns
pic related
i wish you luck in getting a cat

Attached: 1539560014887.jpg (352x451, 44K)

Ok time to revive the thread with some questions

>do you have anime merch and do you consider yourself a buyfag?
I have 12 figs, a wall scroll, a mio plush and three dakis. I do consider myself a buyfag but im also a poorfag so i dont get the opportunity to spurge often
>do you have merch of your waifu
I have a plush, and three figs of mio and a friend of mine is personally drawing me a daki of mio
>whats the most youve spent on one item?
100 dollars on my taiga bunny figure
great quality fig. Even my mom even said it looked cute way back when i bought it

Attached: image (14).png (500x283, 198K)

Forgive me user, I don't want to say her name, I'm not as open as people itt.
But I never felt something like that, I was lonely all my life. And now I just want to look and dream about her, talk to her when i'm at work, imagine her next to me.
She gives me faith, hope and warm moments that I have never experienced, she's more than just a dream. I don't know how to explain it, but she seems so real to me.

>But I never felt something like that, I was lonely all my life. And now I just want to look and dream about her, talk to her when i'm at work, imagine her next to me. She gives me faith, hope and warm moments that I have never experienced, she's more than just a dream. I don't know how to explain it, but she seems so real to me
I understand this completely. We all feel that way about our waifus. That's pure love.

Attached: merida_by_arbetta-d3jyfyy.jpg (707x1000, 441K)

I love Sakura Chiyo!!

Attached: 20181120_102516.png (1440x1440, 1.23M)

Appreciate it while you can. Honeymoon phase is the best.

Your waifu is an adorable bundle of joy, user.

Attached: Chiyo grip.webm (960x540, 192K)

Without you I would die of longing. Only you protect me from death, only you saved me from depression and suicide.

Post fancy-dressed waifus if you got 'em.

Attached: d72ke6v-2aeb4ee9-ba9d-4694-beed-a0b66fce9004.jpg (709x850, 96K)

anything to keep the thread alive

Attached: 1541122865629.jpg (1235x1769, 257K)

I think I am falling for anthropomorphic character. It feels wrong.

could be, spooky shit

i mostly meant she likes train by the fact that there was a rather prominent train line before the cyborg rodents fucked it over when they stole the "emergency evacuation" train and then gave it to the Dollmaker, who made it run over everyone ever

>livestreams with Superchat

'cept he pretty much answers only those who pop up when they fucking pay, because the others are spamming niglets

Reading this message by itself out of context was a wild ride

>Creators who care about their creations that much are awesome.
I know. I'm so happy that this guy is really passionate about Alice. It's almost 20 years since the first game and he still cares about her story.
Here's Alice in a rabbit costume.
I don't have any merch. I know that there are people that like buying stuff of their loved one but I just don't get this. It won't bring her closer to me.
Yeah, the normal chat rarely gets attention. But the one when you need to pay isn't that expensive. You can send a message by spending like $2 if I'm not mistaken.

Attached: AliceRabbit1.jpg (855x934, 59K)

Questions!
>What would a small business run by both you and your waifu sell?
>If your waifu ruled the world, what would she do with her power?
>Would your waifu go on a /nightwalk/ with you? If yes, where would you go or how far would you walk?
>If you waifu were an astronaut, what would be her famous line upon setting foot on a new planet?
>What would a dish named after your waifu look and taste like?

Attached: merida_by_fdasuarez_dbt7pet-pre.jpg (775x1032, 134K)

I hope our "gifted" waifus don't make the others feel sad
How many hours of sleep do you think your waifu gets a night? How about you? How do you imagine the two of your schedules matching with this in mind?
6-8 hours with plenty of naps in between if we can sneak them.
I think she would take the most scenic transport me third if we have the time to enjoy it
We adapt really well if thrown in to a position out of our comfort zone and need to act but we would avoid if we could that being said I think something to do with heights as I hate them (walking up a mountain is fine but that's about it)
A little devil( games not updating so can't get an image of her in it) but I can see her wearing sonething more wholesome if we decided on it.
Playfully molest flat chested girls, she would get all that stress out with a good washi washi on some misbehaving girl.

>What would a small business run by both you and your waifu sell?
We would run some sort of mystic some I think
>If your waifu ruled the world, what would she do with her power?
Great and terrible things to cute girls
>Would your waifu go on a /nightwalk/ with you? If yes, where would you go or how far would you walk?
I think we would end up walking all night if given the chance but always to shrines not matter how long we decide to go
>If you waifu were an astronaut, what would be her famous line upon setting foot on a new planet?
Something about introducing nozomi power to the planet.
>What would a dish named after your waifu look and taste like?
No clue but it'll be heavenly

Attached: image.jpg (826x1169, 197K)

I really love how pretty she looks on this dress

Attached: 1529837760482.jpg (2893x4092, 1.86M)

dark bordering on unnecessarily macabre.
there's no small amount of heroes in gotham, but batman is easily his "nemesis." i think he's a coward. i think he deserves nothing but suffering for hurting my jonathan. i want to hurt him.
i consistently prefer his comic appearances over any of the live action ones, but batman begins has the worst, most un-inspired scarecrow i've ever seen in an adaptation. i should post it along with this but i hate it too much.

his costume from arkham asylum gets a mention here as well. while it's..aesthetically pleasing, and the designer for the games has very good art, and i adore the syringe gauntlet, i really don't think jonathan needs a final fantasy amount of buckles on his costume.
i don't know nearly enough about philosophy to answer this. apparently poe's written some philosophical pieces?

i don't know. he's never been portrayed as someone who uses drugs (except for his own fear toxin) and his experiments are driven by scientific curiosity, and often cruel sadism. i should probably resent him for that, but i don't.
i get the feeling he would be very anti-religion, and as a scientist, would heavily side-eye hokey nonsense like witchcraft.

Attached: yiynova (2).jpg (780x942, 211K)

Don't let the waifu thread die!

It hasn't even been 100 posts and everyone is letting the thread die.

>feelsbad...

i wish more people would draw him in civvie clothes. i'd love to see him in a twead suit.

i've always had a headcanon that he's a terrible sleeper. in an older comic with sandman, i think, he's mentioned being unable to sleep because of frequent night terrors. i can imagine he'd easily prefer to stay awake working only to eventually pass out at his desk. i don't tend to have many nightmares, but insomnia is something i have lots of experience with. i always like to imagine us sleeping together, cuddled in bed and talking about anything and everything until we fall asleep in eachothers arms.
living in the big city, he's very used to trains and such, but i think he would prefer a car. less people.
gardening together. i'm horrible at it, and i can't imagine he's done anything close to gardening since he was a child, but gardening has always seemed cathartic. i like to imagine we could get better at it and enjoy it together eventually. besides, how could he argue with having his own pumpkin patch?
my jonathan is halloween.
light reading, something silly and childish to make everything feel a little less suffocating.

Attached: giaanita (4).jpg (500x640, 60K)

Not related to waifus but has anyone else felt too bored to do anything, like extreme boredom mixed with a bit of hopelessness?
What is this feeling?

I sort of feel the same way.

A question I can answer...

Yes, I find almost everything pointless and so never really do anything. I sleep early. Otherwise I do nothing and wait for inspiration that never comes.

yeah i always feel like that
Its more like the feeling that nothing is good enough or enjoyable enough to actually motivate me to do anything

Attached: 1538122671529.jpg (2148x2274, 250K)

No, I want to draw my waifu better than anyone else. I can't give up before reaching my goal, now can I?

I know the feeling over the past year vive been feeling shittier and shittier and just slept most of the time now I can't even watch anime because every time I do I get panic and feel like shit

Attached: image.jpg (599x575, 63K)

>want a waifu
>the waifu will find you
>am so cynical to pretty much hate everything
>also demotivated to the point it is hard to try things
And this is why I am waifuless...

I guess the difference between you and us is that we found waifus before we became demotivated.

Nods, I believe so. The way a lot of you talk sounds normal as well, like you have friends and had girlfriends. I just never really had a social circle at all. I just don't connect at all with others.

Normality is an impossibility for me. Waifuism would be nice since it would mean some sort of anchor, a connection to this reality. I don't get that fortune. And so while I understand the concepts, I don't get a waifu. And, due to the lack of consuming much if any new media, I doubt finding one.

People say not to hunt, but my normal mode is to pretty much avoid television as I find it boring to just sit there. I find most modern games unappealing, so my only connections are with old school titles where females don't even exist. I have had less contact with the opposite gender, even pixel related, as I managed to entirely cut out the sight of a female for several years and probably still would if not for the issues with my tulpa, the few VNs I have played, and the images on this site.