NEET/Hikikomori

Who NEET/Hikikomori here? My daily routine consists of the following:

>wake up
>stare at walls or in front of the computer screen all day
>play vidya/surf internet
>eat
>drink
>go out to fetch gf or see neighbor once in a while in the wee hours of the afternoon or evening
>sleep

Rinse and repeat. I've been like this for 2 years already. I don't know how much more I can last doing the same thing over and over again. I just want to kill myself if I have to endure another year of this

Attached: hikikomori_kiri.jpg (350x229, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/hikikomori-worrying-mental-health-problem-traps-japanese-at-home-2018-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man that's rough. I hope it gets better for you.

>be hikki
>have gf
what

There's no one set formula for being a hiki. It's hard to believe but I wasn't a shut-in before. She's stuck with me through the hard times despite me becoming a shut-in and being a loser. She's a keeper but even then I don't know how much of that will last.

Attached: 23132123123111.jpg (284x177, 4K)

Maybe he's dating a fellow hikki. Who knows?

If you go outside everyday to meet your gf, you aren't a Hikki, you're just a recluse with a gf.
Good for you and I hope you like that (You).

Hikki's are just recluses with another name.

I'm like you and I'm seriously considering becoming a monk. I'd rather spend my days on a church than living like what I'm doing now.

Attached: 1542782779253.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Ones who spend several months inside, something OP admitted to not doing.

So a part time recluse then. I can't imagine living a life like that though. He did say once in a while so maybe once a month or twice a month?

I've been a NEET for six years and I don't know how to get off this ride.

I'm a 23 year old high school dropout

construction work user

That's the thing about being NEET/Hikokomori, it just kinda sucks you in with little to no way of means to escape. Do you go outside and talk to friends once in a while though? Anything beats being a shut-in and witnessing first hand your mind and body deteriorating away.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Why on earth would a woman date an unemployed shut-in?
Is she hideous or just really stupid? No offence.

She's beautiful user and extremely smart. She's basically schooling now. Obviously, I wasn't this shut-in socially anxious guy before. We were in our teens when I dated her and I was on top of the world having many friends left and right and being the life of a party. Due to external circumstances outside my control, that all came crashing down in an instant.

I dont understand neets who still sleep at night or just have a consistent sleep schedule. How do you do that?

And why do unemployed blacks get all the pussy? You're asking too many questions about women when it boils down to three things. Women like handsome men, the bad boy guy or the mysterious one. There's no mystery there.

I hope she realises she can do better and leaves you soon. fucking faggot normalfag.

Attached: 1544601698461.jpg (796x804, 43K)

Hikki failures are none of those things.

Don't be jealous that you don't have a girlfriend. Even if you're a "winner", you'll always be that incel every woman wants to stay away from.

Hikkis can be mysterious in a way.

>mental illness only affects ugly people
lmaoing at you

Probably not will-power alone.

what does an attractive person have to be anxious or depressed about?
oh that's right fucking nothing.

Attached: 1544394715887.jpg (640x359, 22K)

I was a NEET for 4 years, and eventually took up security work.

It's okay, but my life is still a mess. The only different is now I sit in an empty room for 12 hours overnight for maybe 2-3 days a week (no guaranteed hours) while reading in silence.

The last time I talked to a friend was two years ago and that's just because we haven't seen each other in like eight years and before that it was in 2014 when another friend was picking up his diploma. The worst part is that I always thought I had time, back in 2012 when I was 17 I didn't expect that I would wake up 6 years later panicking over my life, I always thought that I would have time.

>mentally ill behaviour has to be logical
huh?

What's your routine basically like user? Genuinely curious.

What do you guys think about the fact that 'retiring' is literally just becoming a NEET again?
If you became a normie, for whatever reason, you'll ultimately work to become a NEET, to this again.

Attached: 1495799238634.jpg (404x590, 51K)

To make this seem even more depressing, consider the fact that most normalfags work completely pointless, mundane jobs their whole life before retiring.
I guess the difference is that they have children and families and shit.

explain all the suicides by attractive people then

those were most likely fake and/or only meant to be attempts for attention but they fucked up.

>Wake up at 4/5am
>Go outside at 5am
>Come back at around 6am
>Do absolutely nothing (i.e playing video games/watching youtube or have a fap) or pretend to study
>Wait for my mom to make food
>Continue to do nothing or pretend to study until 4pm
>Go outside at 4pm and come back at 5pm
>Again play video games/watch youtube/etc
>Wait until my mom makes food
>Fap
>Sleep

>Hikki's are just recluses with another name.

Not exactly a hikikomori is a shut-in who doesn't leave their room for very long periods at a time a hikikomori is always a neet unless they work or take classes online at home if you leave your house to go to work or school or even have a social life you're not a hikikomori.

Attached: Daily-life-of-a-hikikomori.jpg (1582x775, 288K)

>>go out to fetch gf or see neighbor once in a while in the wee hours of the afternoon or evening

OP you are not a hikikomori literally one of the most incorrectly used words on the internet ever i swear to fucking god hikikomori don't leave their BEDROOMS FOR MONTHS OR YEARS they eat in their rooms piss in their rooms don't throw out garbage hell some don't even talk to their family the only time a hikikomori would leave the house is if they are desperate and need necessities like food or maybe if possible an emergency.

Attached: Hikikomori.jpg (1024x682, 166K)

Imagine being so delusional you don't think of atractive people as human beings

This, op is a massive faggot and should kill himself

I might as well be. Routine:

>Wake up at 3:30 pm or so usually
>Do cardio and lifting or just cardio depending on the day of the week
>Go to work usually at 6 pm
>Get off between 2-4am
>Watch Netflix/Youtube/anime/read for a few hours
>Sleep 8-10 hours
>Repeat

I'm a wagecuck and trying to find my inner peace before I neck myself

>>go out to fetch gf or see neighbor once in a while in the wee hours of the afternoon or evening
get the fuck out

Attached: 1495157542154.png (900x900, 337K)

>go out to fetch gf or see neighbor once in a while in the wee hours of the afternoon or evening
>go out to fetch gf

Oh. Thread hidden.

Hikikomori has been expanded to include the whole house apparently:
businessinsider.com/hikikomori-worrying-mental-health-problem-traps-japanese-at-home-2018-1
>Hikikomori is a psychological condition which makes people shut themselves off from society, often staying in their houses for months on end

So it's not just your room anymore. That includes your whole house and only going outside to eat or whatever emergency they face and you only interact with family members.

Attached: hikikomori1-e1386953238919.jpg (580x345, 63K)

How do you get gf while being hikki? Serious question.

>is imprisoning 500,000 Japanese people in their homes - and it's more of a threat than ever
>It is an economic as well as a social threat to the country

lmao how is 500k social retards with no jobs or money who don't leave the house literally a threat to anyone or anything. in a country of 125 million. Afaik most are leeching off parents and don't even get gubmint gibs. Welfare ghetto niggers and spics of which there are millions in the USA are a far bigger threat since they actually leech tax money and commit crime.

It's an economic threat because Japan has a dying population with fewer younger generations to support their growing old ones. Social security is going to implode if the younger generation doesn't contribute to society. Welcome to industrialized society user. It's no surprise the west is importing 3rd worlders to offset this imbalance.

This is how my day looks usually

>Wake up anywhere between late afternoon/early evening
>Shower and do teeth
>Make a cup of tea and have something to eat like a yogurt
>Browse here and news sites while sipping tea
>Either game or refresh this place
>Make a meal
>Clean up after meal
>Game for an hour
>Watch the 10pm news while browsing on laptop
>Here for a little more
>Listen to the midnight news while playing a comfy combat flight sim or truck sim
>Browse here, game, watch anime or fap
>Go to bed very early hours or early morning
Only time I go out is when I need to do my shopping and get my pills which is once a week and even then I do it around 8-9pm so as to have minimal interactions with others. Only person I really speak to is my dad and even then I find it difficult. I'm a mess and I want to die.

I just want to not exist. Even when I try I fuck up.

It's almost funny how baby boomers never thought about population decline (since who would expect post-war birth rates to continue without continued victorious wars) and never adjusted social politics accordingly.
Now they're trying their damndest to make sure they get their retirement pension (literally it was the elderly that got Macron enough votes to win in France).

It's understandable but damn is it annoying that everybody else has to solve a problem they caused.
Also:
>boomers get a pension for living through the most prosperous time in the last two centuries

Attached: 1490377853449.jpg (792x1000, 317K)

>How do you get gf while being hikki?
Are you Chad and are your parents cool with people coming over?

With Tinder, girls will literally drive to your house to fuck you. You don't need money to take them out on dates or a car to go anywhere (they will come to you), you just need to be attractive enough and have parents who will put up with that shit.

>Old people die off, especially with all the social security
>Supply for houses stays same, but demand drops, competition for jobs also drops, leeching from social security stops
>Young people have money, space to breathe, breed, and create for themselves, but also a need to produce and retain what they earn
>This is a 'Bad thing', compared to Western prolonged inflated bubbles

Any other employed Hikikomori here? I work for my parents business from home doing paperwork. It's comfy but each year my parents get closer to retirement and I get closer to unemployment and having no work experience or education.

Attached: awkward.png (470x415, 194K)

You should read that mouse experiment where all their needs were met without any competition or predation. There was a population boom then a big crash came when all the social dynamics were torn asunder due to overpopulation. There were even the equivalent of mice hikikomoris in that experiment.

Maybe you should try going for it.

>work for a business
>no work experience
This bait or what?

>Okay Mr user it says here that your reference is mummy and daddy?
>So you're telling me you have never worked outside of home?

Attached: sad.png (559x372, 198K)

Most family run businesses usually gets passed from father to son. Congrats, you now have the power to expand your business and make it more prosperous or you can drive it to the ground like a faggot. The power lies in your hands user.

>Any other employed Hikikomori here?

Ya, i work from home doing tech support. It's comfy in the sense that I don't have to go anywhere or see anyone and my parents are off my back for the most part (until they get overbearing with chores and questions about my life goals/plans), but I also have to wake up at a set time each day which fucking sucks, and I never have a full day where I can just play games and be NEET and not worry about any obligations or responsibilities. When I finish work I have like a few hours left before I have to go to sleep. Outside of getting smokes and food from the corner store, I haven't left the house in weeks.

So basically, war is necessary for population control and motivation.
I knew it all along.

Attached: ForsvaretsSpesialkommando.jpg (798x580, 80K)

That would be great if dad actually taught me the family trade haha. He taught both my brothers but I apparently I was too incompetent at the tasks he set me.
>just work with your brothers
One hates the work so got another job and the other is an unreliable drug addict.

>I haven't left the house in weeks.
Does that affect your mental health though? I reckon there will be times when you want to hang out with friends so bad because of the boredom and your brain telling you to go outside.

>hang out with friends

lol

hahahha

Attached: 1535571038272.png (225x225, 17K)

So you don't have friends user?

>all those good looking celebrities committing suicide don't count
Imagine being this stupid.

Nigger where do you think we are

Attached: 1531932059460.png (657x515, 260K)

I just wanted to know user. I don't have friends too. Maybe we can be frens

Attached: 61MMFc1RBvL._UX395_.jpg (395x348, 17K)

How did you get a job like that? It's my dream

I need a friend as well since I don't have any.

have a job or study it's not good either, we're all slaves of our failed dreams