What's your opinion of girls who are not virgins?

What's your opinion of girls who are not virgins?

Attached: 1544410864703.jpg (625x750, 90K)

Pump and dump exclusive, marriage is for Virgin woman only.
t.Chad.

Under 3 = she gets the D

No really I just made that up because it rhymed.

>Chad
Ha. Yeah,right. A Chad doesn't have to announce that he is one- it's apparent.

Attached: i'll be the judge of that.png (512x384, 191K)

Shut the fuck up bitch, Chad do as it feels like.

Attached: images (40).jpg (400x320, 21K)

Trash, used goods. I know their pussy would feel the same no matter what, but in my mind I'd never be able to forgive them. I know somewhere deep in every guy's heart that's how they truly feel, but of course nobody will ever admit to thinking that outside the internet, not even a degenerate like me. I'd probably give her the half smile as I slide my dick in that pussy knowing someone plowed her before me.

>do as it feels like.
>low energy bait posing as intimidation
I'd yawn, but I think I'll just let you know how this looks

I do no care for her virginity, it is a mess to take it. But the more she fucked around the less likely it gets that she will have any sort of loyalty.

And I do not care for a girl I can't keep as mine, there are prostitutes for that sort of thing.

Only betas are intimidated by women who have had sex before, I don't really want to have to tap her on the shoulder and tell her that's not how a blowjob is done and her constant questions of "am I doing it right?" "owch, is it meant to hurt?" "wait, does that mean you like it or not?"

>wow you suck dick so good baby
>Thanks, Kevin taught me to do it

Knowing she probably isn't loyal to you when she was the clubslut everyone has the number of is not being "intimidated", it is common sense though.

Stop swallowing the sjw goal-moving so easily.
Looking out for your interests is not being "intimidated", hating that fags make everyone's dating life more trouble isn't being "afraid" of them.

>implying I think about the other men
Dude that's just fucking gay!? Why would that be the first thing, you have a woman, a woman pleasuring you and you're thinking about all the bad blow jobs she gave to some guy you probably dont' even know?!
What the fuck is your fucking masochistic malfunction!?
>Knowing she probably isn't loyal to you when she was the clubslut everyone has the number of is not being "intimidated"
I don't go for clubsluts and neither should you. Forever 21 is a shirt store.
>Stop swallowing the sjw goal-moving so easily.
Stop being such a beta and letting even the idea that people who are not you have sex be so offensive to you. You realize that that guard rail you touch on the way to work has been touched by thousands of people and contains more germs than any other human being's genitls ever will? And you touch that rail, that door handle, every fucking day.
>Looking out for your interests is not being "intimidated", hating that fags make everyone's dating life more trouble isn't being "afraid" of them.
I have no idea what this means.
You're obviously insecure about your sexual naievity though

Ha! lmao at all those hipters who rekt'd their earlobs.
In 50 years, we'll have old people with rekted earlobs and tribal tatoos lmao

I lose interest in any girl I talk to that says they have sexual experience of any kind.

>haha insecure!
Says the cucked doormat.

Reminder that a virgin girl will not be loyal to you.

Why should it it matter whether shes been fucked before.
it literally makes no difference.

Depends on the number of partners. If she says 4I usually add 3 more to it.

I would be friends with them but I would never think of them in any sort of romantic context. I know my high standards are what keep me single and I know I don't live up to them for the most part, but I am just fine being alone if it means not being with an immoral girl I could never really be happy with.

I have honestly never met a girl I truly liked in real life.

fine if she only had sex in long term relationships, but pump and dump if she has one night stands, hookup culture

I don't care as long as she has had less or the same amount of partners than me which at this current time is 1 and it looks like it'll remain that way until the very end.

I find your mental gymnastics entertaining. You're a cuck.

We're all laughing at you with our virgin wifes, while the only thing you've got is a worn out 30-year old roastie.

But that's all of them over 12.
Gross is my opinion.

dont care as long as they're nice, kind and not a slut.

Attached: 1525642749365.jpg (686x584, 249K)