The you realize that males who's mother's didn't yell at them and act bitchy as punishment to them as young wee lads...

>the you realize that males who's mother's didn't yell at them and act bitchy as punishment to them as young wee lads and instead used manipulation to make them obey (like crying, telling them they'll make their mother sad) grew up to be into femdom

Attached: beautiful-feet-and-legs-46-86.jpg (1280x1197, 602K)

Kids who got yelled at and beat are timid now

Wrong kids who got beat are alpha

I'm into femdom and my mother died before I was a years old, how would you explain that?

My mom yelled at me and beat me as punishment and I'm into femdom

All your traits that reflect your maternal influence would be affected by whoever replaced the maternal figure in your early years. If there was no main maternal figure you would have been influenced much more by small interaction with other women you percieved as maternal in your young age

my mom did both

When I was a child she hit me and yelled at me
When I was a teen I constantly made her cry, and when I told her I was an atheist she said that made her sad

Im now fucked mentally beyond belief, though I doubt that has anything to do with her.

I really like the picture.
Even though you're wrong.
Got more?

Sadly I have thousands, not gonna waste time posting them, just go to imagefap

Attached: 05042013019_high.jpg (2667x4000, 856K)

What about kids who had well-adjusted parents, who weren't spanked, didn't witness any fighting or yelling, and were lovingly breastfed?

>bullied mercilessly at school from age 6-19
>large poor family
>dad would throw me against walls and doors
>mother would tell me she hated me when she was having her "emotions"
>only comfort is Jow Forums, user's practically raise me and teach life advice I should of gotten from the people who were suppose to look out for me
>older brother is an athletic chad with a 9/10 gf
>little brother is a violent sociopath and wants to go into the police
>littlest brother is exactly like me and going through the same stuff
>really worried for him because of how I turned out
>littlest sister isn't even my dads, my mother cheated on him and it's not his
>they stay together anyway
>father is madly depressed

I'm a faggot stuck in the closet who traps and doesn't have any friends or the ability to socialize. I wonder if my upbringing had anything to do with it.

Attached: WfZ2pj3.gif (512x807, 468K)

What's the correlation ? That Isnt dominante behaviour, just guilty tripping. Shouldnt that make them attracted to manipulative/crybaby woman ?

That's so true how do i become more dominant and get rid of my mommy issues

You didn't get it as a child (firm punishment from a female) now you crave it, obviously

It's terrible, user. So many people are unfit to be parents and permanently ruin their children's lives.

I feel really bad for this user. Are you a cute trap tho?

Every time someone shouts at me they can see my face drop and say sorry to me.

It's pretty sad.
Piece of shit dad shouted at me my whole life.
I try to be as friendly as possible to everyone and when I get into a conflict I don't know how to react.

Attached: DIg7t5SXoAAIGfg.jpg (312x317, 9K)

I think you need to define what 'femdom' really means first
Because I believe I'm into femdom and I find manipulative women extremely hot, but I'm not into the hardcore kind of femdom with ball busting or pegging or cucking or whatever

Manipulating someone is a form of domination, don't you agree?

This maybe makes sense, my mother was always super kind, sweet, and innocent. Liked to cuddle, bake me things, and just be super nice in general and would forgive anything. Yet I grew up into a complete femdom degenerate.

Bullshit. My mom beat me and yet I like gfd so much. And I have never experienced sexual attraction to my mother, so I don't think it's related at all.

I got beat and yelled at yet became a robot. My brother only got yelled at and he's a Chad.

They also became Chads.

My mom hit me and I'm into femdom.

>I wonder if my upbringing had anything to do with it
It had everything to do with it

but that's why you're into gfd you numbnuts
because you're instinctively craving that female affection you should've received as a youngin'

but you're right about OP, he's a faggot and it's not as simple as always being mommy issues

my mom was cool and not intrusive and I grew up to like femdom

just regular/light/casual femdom though none of that dressing up like a domanitrix and whipping and shit

Attached: B34EE32C-0D56-484C-8951-DC886B829AF2.jpg (546x364, 58K)

>dad abused me because my mom told him to
>grew up to be an impulsive very dominant and anger issues filled robot with huge dominance and rape fetish to twinks, femboys and all women between 16-50
>also like feet

Imagine the smell of those feet

my mom was a neglectful alcoholic. get off at the thought of small, cute girls teasing me

Probably absolutely divine, enough to cause automatic kneeling

i bet these smell like Vanilla

why do I get the feeling this is anecdotal

mom left when I was 6, enjoy femdom but not exclusively.

Other way round for me user.

also this. forgot to mention we sort of reconnected after I graduated high school. she's still an alcoholic but we have a fairly positive relationship and she has expressed remorse to me in the past.

Nah, not the case for me, but as long as she has ticklish feet, I'm in.