/r9gay/ - #537

young love edition
Last thread:

Attached: meontheleft.png (650x650, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBMwwJMkcRA
youtube.com/watch?v=PyGmuxx4wSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off and die you filthy decadent faggots.

surely you're not older than 20 and have never been with anyone right? edition

>young love edition
>tfw never experienced this
Although I have a bf and we basically do all that stuff now, I still feel like I missed out. It never ends, does it?

Attached: 7e518bb7715c1e303e3d3fc58713f955e21cc0fe8754a5c34a714a4f6efb900e.jpg (1220x1699, 299K)

why is 20 the age?

>filthy decadent
I know it's against national law to feed you but still.
>filthy
This thread actively discourages whoring around.
>decadent
Any more decadent than wasting your life away on Jow Forums of all places?

>never hugged him seeyalater after walking him to his classroom
>never skipped class to go on spontaneous dates
>never made him sneak out of his parents' house to walk around at night together
>never experimented with each other for the first time
>not having cute first time stories
>not going to prom together

>tfw another day without a bf to play vidya with

Attached: 605f1U9.jpg (400x600, 41K)

Sluts deserve the death penalty.

you're no longer a teen when you turn 21. even 20 is stretching "teen"

Nice rebuttal, faggots such as yourself will receive this treatment soon.

Attached: FD63577A-C41B-484A-9BB5-5C15AD3FB4D4.jpg (618x410, 63K)

I would've never skipped class and made sure he would've made the best of himself academically.
Although I did some things on that list now, it feels like I've wasted some time.

what's the creepiest thing you've ever done to someone else?

Attached: 1532248163497.jpg (480x236, 16K)

What games u like user i like nintendo stuffs

Attached: 1542093363007.png (400x400, 178K)

Nintendo games are for fags

I feel sad that I missed out on this.
Plus I feel sad that I can't be with younger guys since I don't want them to miss out on this.

gooood morning fellow eurofags

Nintendo games are a lot more fun than most garbage the west puts out desu

Love them while they never loved me back

Attached: 1544612580932.jpg (853x480, 210K)

Did you get to talk to your crush?

Attached: 1535345982655.jpg (540x960, 40K)

lmao who draws this shit?

sniff their stuff while they were out of the room
i do

Do you have any regrets, gaybots? I do

>be in high school
>have smol male friend
>often asks me to go out with him to movies
>always insistent
>tells me he'll never forgive me if I don't want to go
>tells me he gets changed/prepares before I arrive
>time goes by, I bully and distance myself from him
>now alone with no cuteboi who is obsessed with me

I don't know. I don't even remember high school

you fucked up user, nothing makes me madder than when undeserving people squander once in a life time opportunities like that

My biggest regret in high school was the way I dressed. And my hair. Oh my god, my hair.

somewhat similar
>be mean to my best friend for some period
nothing gay related though

It was probably for the best. Being the no-life fuckup that I am now, he'd likely be miserable too. Cutebois are meant to be happy

Any Britbots in Yorkshire?

woah, that's painful

Day#26
>ywn experience young love, about to hit day 30 edition
Damnit, all I want is a non slut bf

lux#1246

Attached: ywnexperiencethis.gif (500x538, 782K)

I'm a little bit horny for cute cowboy bf

Attached: d0f6b45b-8d73-491d-81dd-5d3c3abdcdaa.jpg (1169x827, 186K)

What do you guys do for fun

I like puzzles

Attached: 1453745146731.jpg (650x467, 108K)

Aaand we're back boys

thank gosh all the degenerate slut turbofaggot normies from the last thread aren't posting anymore. If any of you are still lurking, please know that your disgusting opinions about sex and love made me go to bed upset and have terrible dreams. Hedonists need to self-deport from this thread.

Maybe if you had him to love, you would have been motivated to keep improving yourself. It's easy to become a disappointment if you don't have anybody you care about disappointing.

Looks very comfy user do you ever lose any pieces?

>cares more about people who dislike him and wants to unassociate with him than me
I'm glad I understand what I am to him now, but at the same time I want to die.

I just wanna cute slightly older teen boy who lets me hug him and laughs at my bad jokes and plays vidya with me and is okay with me texting him really late and let's me suck his duck every once in a while. that's all I want in this life

patrician tastes fren

Y0U HAVE A FUCKING BOARD FOR THIS GO BACK

GATGATGATGATGATT DIE
thats what this thread is all about

Attached: download.jpg (284x177, 9K)

It's raining very heavily outside and it's super comfy you guys.

What're you listening to, /r9gay/?
youtube.com/watch?v=pBMwwJMkcRA

Suffy is fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=PyGmuxx4wSs

>young love
Nonexistent. Gay love is also nonexistent.
Fuck you. It hurts. The loneliness hurts so badly.

>gay love nonexistent

how are there married gays then smarty pants

Fuck you they're all in open relationships and hardly human given how camp they are.
Why can't I find someone I love? Why can I never be loved? What did I ever do to anyone to deserve this?

>tfw no bf to blow all the disgusting snot out of your noses with when you get sick together during winter

try your best user, that's all we humans can do
convincing yourself that it's impossible is just a defense mechanism

what actually is a slut for you all? because it seems difrent people here have difrent ideas about it

where are my fellow neckposters

Attached: 111.jpg (2448x3095, 1.37M)

go away meanie

A non-monogamous person an/or someone who engages in casual sex

I like playing animal crossing and making paper cut outs, I'll get a pic when I'm done with this one

I wear a deeep deep vee, and lots of chest hair.

nice shirt, loser

I'm not understanding this picture

I prefer to keep my neck quite covered

so someone who is obsesed with sex but stays with his partner in monogamy is not a slut?

>"Casual sex is sexual activity that takes place outside a romantic relationship and implies an absence of commitment, emotional attachment, or familiarity between sexual partners."

There is nothing wrong with having lots of sex as long as it's only with your bf.

I overheard a conversation and I think a girl is going to confess to me soon, how should I go about turning her down?

>so someone who is obsesed with sex but stays with his partner in monogamy is not a slut?
>hey, what's the difference between fucking 1 guy 100 times vs 100 guys 1 time? Is it really that important?
Yes, that's the entire point of a committed relationship

Attached: 1522633962150.jpg (300x248, 44K)

jannies out today boys

>how should I go about turning her down?
Just tell her you are gay and that's the end of the story. If she calls you a liar or she has a mental breakdown, that's not your problem.

>tfw no folk metal listening bf

You have no obligation to tell her you're gay. Just brush her off with the usual. Say you're not really looking for a relationship right now or something. She might cry, it happens. It's not your responsibility.

Sorry I'm taken
And there you go, no one needs to know you're gay, no hurt feelings, just say you are already taken.

Aside from pre-made arguments based on religion, what actual reason is there for calling anything other than strictly monogamous relationships degenerate?
If I am as loving as possible to my bf while we're together and before the relationship I tell him that I won't be strictly monogamous and he agrees then is that degenerate unto itself, regardless of if I fuck someone else. What if warn my bf and then fuck only one other guy for the rest of our relationship? What if I fuck 2 guys? What if I fuck 1 new guy every year? What if i fuck 10 new guys every year? What if I fuck a girl?
Is it possible to find a balance between monogamy and normie tier full-blown sluttery? Does everyone have to be a pure christian gay?

I get this is arcanine but still I'm getting tired of seeing Jow Forumscucks push conservatism to over-correct gay degeneracy

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

why has he not come online yet /r9gay/?

There's an innate desire in humans ; biologically ; to want a loyal partner.
As in heterosexual relationships if a woman is disloyal the child may not be the mans.

and biologically, we're made to reproduce.
Last I checked no one here has a womb

A man only has so much time and energy in his day, and I don't think most people have the ability to split their love, loyalty and devotion to different people at the same time.

the way the user phrased that question didn't really imply that he was going to love other people, just fuck them

I think they just mean that that's where the original feelings of wanting strict monogamy come from

Im explaining where the natural human desire for a man to want a monogamous partner and how its ingrained in our culture and religion desu

Doing intimate acts with other men destroys foundations of a stable relationship
It's disloyal to have sex with anyone besides your partner

I would want sole possession of my bf, I don't think there's anything odd in not wanting to have your bf have sex with others. And I would never betray him either.
Too many possible risks in that, like what if he falls in love with that guy? What if he gets an std and we end up fucking bareback? Polygamy is not for me.

Coffee is ready /r9gay/ that means I am ready to listen to whatever you want to tell me

Attached: 1541251314635.png (706x1000, 355K)

Young love is ok 7/10 no deep connection

no its not odd at all user, im saying it along the lines of what the user proposed

those are all pretty valid fears, but if he specifies he's just fucking people it doesn't leave room for love and if he wanted to cheat on you he'd do it regardless of you saying yes or no to him hooking up

I want to tell you that you're valued, and I appreciate you. It can be hard to find such a kind and loving soul as yours. No matter what anyone says, I really value our friendship. I'll always be here if you need me, okay? Don't forget that.

Attached: 1539990788850.jpg (700x1400, 67K)

I don't see how you can have sex with no attachments.
And what just because he might cheat on me, I should just let him fuck other guys? I'd rather be alone than with a slut or a cheater.

Tfw no blonde Scandinavian bf that doesn't care about external beauty and is with me even when I'm ugly as fuck and a superficial ass (but then I get to know him and fall even deeper in love and can't believe my luck)

I dont really see how sex with no attachements works either but i would imagine it's comparable to just masturbating, using a dildo doesn't mean you prefer that to the real thing

also i was saying that in regards to it not mattering both ways, if someone wanted to cheat i don't think they'd put the effort into asking you if they're allowed to

the difference is being able to show commitment

I think you have the most unattainable desired bf out of all of us here user.

Yeah, but what is the difference? I have been in 2 long lasting relationships in my past. In each of them, we must have had sex 2-5 times a week. They lasted about 4 years in total. So I fucked a lot, what difference does it make if it is one person or a whole hella of other men? It still is sex.

let him dream user

>tfw no frendo to take opioids together

I was addicted to opioids for a while. It's not a fun time

I avoid druggies

what was your opioid of choice? how long were you on it? what made you decide to become clean?
for me it's codeine and sometimes heroin but I am not addicted (yet).

I avoid druggie avoiders

PST. About two years, give or take. I was tired of feeling like shit if I didn't have it. I didn't like that I was starting to schedule my life around it.

i avoid people who avoid druggie avoiders

I enjoy opioids to much that I fear I may become a statistic so I am trying to stop

Attached: 1541123247504.jpg (480x360, 13K)

you already are if you're american, nice job caving and being a part of our opioid epidemic

1)IIRC Humans have a polygamous instinct, I think some biologists showed that human genetic record has evidence that early humans fucked around a lot
2)Humans have lots of basal desires, is it now degenerate to not serve those desires?
3)Most advances in civilization are either ways to dispose of or more productively serve your instincts, is there no way society can find ways to productively let me fuck more than 1 person for the rest of my life?
I'm not splitting my love, I've got 1 bf and I hypothetically also fuck N extra guts on the side. Also, is it degenerate to not have the capacity to do something you attempt? But also do you think that a future society will never find a way to effectively have more than 1 partner?
Disloyalty implies I broke a bond, but in the hypothetical I clearly asked my bf if it was okay to do. I have seen the data about multiple partners and divorce rates but that is data about heterosexuals and also there's no way to determine if the instability is inherent to polygamy as an act or merely a failing of the initial couple to properly act. And what of the couples that do not divorce? The data does not show 100% divorce rate so clearly there IS a way to do it properly

Attached: 1414284523892.png (756x715, 889K)

WHY THE FUCK IS HE NOT ONLINE YET
AAA

nice, I could never find the poppy seeds that worked for PST. Good luck on staying sober.
being in america and using opioids can be hard because a lot of pills and h is laced with fentanyl