Be friends with roastie

>be friends with roastie
>roastie is out meeting some friends
>is left alone in the same room with her crush
>she texts me "omg im in the same room with my crush"
>take a screenshot
>send screenshot to the crush in question
>exchange laughs
>take screenshot of the conversation with the crush and his reaction to the roasties text to me
>send it to roastie
>roastie flips out and blocks me

why cant women take jokes? is this just a case of damaged goods or did i actually do something wrong?

Attached: tsol.png (227x194, 57K)

You're literally a high school stacy tier bully

are you fucking retarded? how did you ever HAVE any friends if you pull shit like this? youre lucky it was a woman, i probably would have punched you if you did this to me

Her crush is just her dick interest of the week, and you ruined the chase for her by exposing her cocklust

That was a dick move user

wow what a peice of shit, are you retarded?

Dude, what the fuck? That's rude as hell at the very least, you're exposing her. That's not a joke, that's just being a dick.

You're 100% in the wrong here, and I'm surprised that most of the replies are in consensus.

I bet you would scream about it here if she had done that to you. You're garbage.

Based OP toasting roasties

Roastie gets destroyed
Ignore the white knights here user, you did good, this is a harming joke.

hi cucks, now fuck off

yeah well im tired of her always going on about her crush when she very well knows im an incel that thinks i will never experience deep interpersonal bonding with the opposite sex.

her lusting over this one dude gnaws at me and if she wants to make me feels like shit, im happy to return the favor.

Okay, well this is something we can work with, there's motive.

Has she been taunting you about your supposed inceldom for a while? If she has, how did you guys end up even in the same vicinity? I feel like there's a lot of layers that you're not revealing to us.

The protocolar "based and redpilled"
you have to understand you ruined a roastie's chance to have big fat chad cock inside of her pussy, there's nothing worse for a woman that miss an opportunity to get fucked by chad

no shes not taunting me.

like she knows that i have problems with that subject matter but at the moment she texted me she didnt consider that i could get annoyed over it.

shes trying to make a conscious effort to tell me less about that kind of stuff literally because it triggers me but i guess she just cant fight back against her female instincts.

we met at a discord meetup, nothing special really. a regular beta orbiter arrangement

the crush is a 18 year old boy who looks like 15. shes attracted to him because she is literally a pedophile.

the crush and her have had somekind of an affair but the 18 year old is more gay than straight and not really interested anymore- the female is in an relationship of her own right now so she cant publicly lust him but still has feelings.

Well, that's to be expected I think. You guys have something akin to a friendship, so naturally she wants to share things she's excited about. At that moment, she slipped up knowing you don't like hearing about that, and you punished her for it.

I know I personally fucking hate when I'm punished for minor missteps. That's something I deal with a lot at work, I see that we don't have any cups during a rush, I go and grab the last sleeve, and the girl with cerebral palsy screams "user!" at me real disapprovingly because I didn't see the small stack of cups that was sitting just outside my field of view. I fucked up, it's human nature.

I kinda feel bad for her, not because she lost the opportunity to get some dick, but she lost someone who she thought was a friend to a careless and isolated incident. That just seems a real shame to me.

Nothing you can do about it now then, I take it?

>literally a pedophile
>in a relationship
>having an affair

Hey OP? Forget pretty much everything I said here , she deserves to have a life-ruining event happen to her. This is small potatoes compared to the hell you could unleash.

yeah except wait for like a week until she comes back because im her "best friend" or something and the only person she talks to at this "level" every day

all roasties should die anyway. if i would let this opportunity pass and feel mercy i would continue being weak and an unwanted specimen of this race

Lmao, good she probably though you were just some orbiter she can ask favours from and boost her ego.

I fucked up the link, but like I said if what you said is true and she actually is a pedophile she deserves a red hot poker to the eyeball