You're suddenly Adam in the Garden of Eden, do you give in to Eve?

You're suddenly Adam in the Garden of Eden, do you give in to Eve?

Attached: GardenOfEden[1].jpg (1000x691, 216K)

Of course, for how could I know better?

Do I love her, would I fall for her?

The bitch came from my fucking rib cage, fuck no.

I would not fall for the demiurges plans, I'd absolutely follow the path towards liberty and independence, so yes.

I pick the other tree.

based and goldpilled

Attached: pepecap.jpg (640x616, 32K)

God could literally make another woman out of my rib. Until I'm down to two I wouldn't care.

EAT THE APPLE

Would prob start burning it down and would prob kill all the other animals expect the snake. After that I would rape eva but I wouldnt eat the apple

can I put the fruit in my ass

I wouldn't just give in I would just straight up snitch on Eve and the Serpent.
>Look alright just don't eat this fruit ok?
>God leaves to do something else
>Hey Eve you should eat this fruit, it gives you consciousness of everything you do.
>Lol ok
>eats fruit
>hey adam come eat this fruit it tastes good
>butGodsaiddont.rar
>inhale
>AYYO GOD EVE IS EATING THE FRUIT

I eat from the banana tree.

No, I'd go out and explore

Don't fall for her!
It's a trap.
It's always been a trap.
>Having sex with women head always been the gayest thing you could do because they like dick.

I would totally snitch too.
But what the hell would happen if we did? Would only females be damned for eternity? And men would live their lives in paradise, while women be terrible creatures out in the wilderness?
Or wait, they would die off, and so would man if God didn't intervene.
Maybe God would create some new woman who isn't some defiant bitch, and there would be the uberwoman and uberman to go hunt down the devil women, who of course managed to reproduce with demons.

I don't eat fruit.

Maybe if it was a forbidden hamburger of wisdom and knowledge I'd give in.

Yeah I have come to that conclusion to because ever since Adam and Eve ate the fruit sin was engraved into humans. But if only Eve were to eat the fruit I would imagine that God would sorta just make another woman out of adams rib in order for humans to not eternally be corrupted by sin.
But the thing is that I would find it hard to believe that God would just let Eve die alone since that is not what a loving God would do.

So in reality idk.

>"imma take my fucken rib back bitch"

A loving god wouldn't let a lot of shit happen, but it all still does.

How about a burrito of knowledge?

I would eat the fruit; God commanded us not to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil so before it I would not be conscious nor self-conscious - hence why Adam and Eve didn't cover themselves before eating it, Adam had no clue what eating from the tree would mean, and Eve was allured by a serpent.

t. jordan peterson fag

You don't really have a choice but to eat the apple, god already designed you to do it when he created you.

Attached: 1527945841689.jpg (1311x935, 938K)

I would rape her in the ass and make her my slave

there was an apocrypha where before the final eve god made adam a woman but he watched her being made and was disgusted
so they just sent her away like whatever and made a new one when he slept
appreciate if anyone can find it

Lilith? I think the Alphabet of Sirach has the largest info on her

only good answer itt
ori

I eat the apple of life instead.

I would fancy a laugh because I care not for the silly fairy tales of the poor, weak and ignorant.

With my current mind?
No, I'd ignore her for being such a retarded bitch.
Probably just masturbate and eat apples until i'm dead and don't have to exist with her.