Daily Scripture Thread

Good morning or afternoon Jow Forums

Today marks the first day of a personal project of mine which involves me posting 5 bible scripts a day.

Discussion is welcome and encouraged and I would request if you would keep any arguments you must have,civil.

>What is the Bible
The Bible is a collection of sacred texts or scriptures that Jews and Christians consider to be a product of divine inspiration and a record of the relationship between God and humans.
>vers/editions of the Bible
The Bible has been rewritten, and edited numerous times throughout its inception, but curently, the most popular is the King James ver of the Bible.

Thread theme 12/13/2018
youtube.com/watch?v=4B5g35C-j4M

Attached: Untitled_drawn_by_attall.png (702x1300, 318K)

Are you posting your first today or tomorrow?

>Genesis Chapter 1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw the light and it was good. He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day", and the darkness he called "night". And there was also evening, and there was morning-the first day.

Attached: 1Aokpi6lsUelupBP7FAhOp_TVWok2FLM2LM1H1aB4TE[1].jpg (1024x713, 120K)

when did god create hell and why didnt he create it around the same time he created the heavens and the earth?

then god created niggers and he abandoned us

It's really amazing how lazy christian origin myth is

The Bible does not outright state that God created Hell, but logically speaking, you could argue if he is the ultimate creator of everything, then that should be the case.

It would also seem contradictory in regards to God's undying love for us, if he is responsible for Hell, then he would would essentially be cosigning us to a place to suffer for all eternity if we disobey him.

Attached: Image (158).jpg (535x810, 107K)

Answer my question! why did god create niggers!?

Attached: rage.png (467x453, 344K)

thank you user, I really needed this. Is there a certain time you will post these?

Because God saw themand it wuz gud

Attached: CGdrawing-932951951729352706-20171121_064053-img2.jpg (720x578, 46K)

Not currently, ill just try to make them whenever I can, since they will probably die off fairly quickly.

Attached: A00D145B-5B02-4F9D-9D51-67F55D2D3546.jpg (1920x2745, 277K)

im finding point 5 annoying, why did god call light anything and why did he use english?

why was the light good and not just the antithesis to dark, what exactly is separating light from darkness anyway?

Just think of it as a translation to an abstract entity making play things of the celestial bodies in the void so that your mortal mind can comprehend this creation story.

Attached: RIi24-1018072669617639425-20180714_050013-img1.jpg (4093x2894, 901K)

hopefully I'll find them

Ahuramazda spake unto Spitama Zarathustra, saying:

I have made every land dear to its dwellers, even though it had no charms whatever in it: had I not made every land dear to its dwellers, even though it had no charms whatever in it, then the whole living world would have invaded the Airyana Vaego.

The first of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the Airyana Vaego, by the Vanguhi Daitya.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the serpent in the river and winter, a work of the Daevas.

There are ten winter months there, two summer months; and those are cold for the waters, cold for the earth, cold for the trees. Winter falls there, with the worst of its plagues.

Any idea why God decided to do all this?

The second of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the plains in Sughda.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the fly Skaitya, which brings death to the cattle.

The third of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the strong, holy Mouru.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft sinful lusts.

>posting Gnosticism

Attached: greetings-peasents-how-goes-th-by-the-pope-32669733.png (500x761, 223K)

oh boii cant wait for genesis 19

Sorry I'm an Adult and pretty Woke

>Christianity
Money laundering, Pedophiles, no Morality, Radical Statements

>Islam
Terror Attacks, Execution of Fags, No rights for Women, most Muslims drinking and doing other Drugs

Also no one believes in God. If a Person would say

>God told me that Humans should not .....

No one would take him serious because you would look like a lunatic.

The fourth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the beautiful Bakhdi with high-lifted banners.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the Bravara.

The fifth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was Nisaya, between which and Bakhdi Mouru lies.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the sin of unbelief.

The sixth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the Haroyu with its lake.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the stained mosquito.

The seventh of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the Vaekerta, of the evil shadows.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the Pairika Knathaiti, who clave unto Keresaspa.

I do not know.

Throughout all eternity, God enjoyed his own company and communion within His own being, so he did not create the world and the living things that inhabit it for personal fulfillment.

When he created Adam, the first man, he did so in his image so that his Garden would have someone to guard and protect it while he rested.

The eighth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was Urva of the rich pastures.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the sin of tyranny.

The ninth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the Khnenta in Vehrkana

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft a sin for which there is no atonement, the unnatural sin. (faggots)

The tenth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the beautiful Harahvaiti

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft a sin for which there is no atonement, the burying of the dead.

The eleventh of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the bright, glorious Haetumant.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the evil witchcraft of the Yatus.

>woke

stop disgracing yourself and others, newfag. deport yourself.

Also I'm pretty sure that Christianity is a scam by Pedophiles to have sex with children without a punishment

>Pic Related

Attached: 20181206_152718.jpg (699x410, 136K)

And this is how the Yatu's nature shows itself: it shows itself by the evil eye; and then, whenever the wizard goes and howls forth his spells, most deadly works of witchcraft go forth.

The twelfth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was Ragha of the three races.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft the sin of utter unbelief.

The thirteenth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the strong, holy Kakhra.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft a sin for which there is no atonement, the burning of corpses.

>It would also seem contradictory in regards to God's undying love for us, if he is responsible for Hell, then he would would essentially be cosigning us to a place to suffer for all eternity if we disobey him.

Ah yes this question again. Hell is not 100% what you think it is, it is merely just total seperation from God. The reason Hell exists is for 2 kinds of people. 1 Satan and his Angels (original ones that Hell was made for). 2 Average Athiests, thieves, murderers, traitors and everything in between. When God gave us rules to go by such as the 10 commandments he gives us free will on wether we follow them or not. If one does not follow such rules they do not want to be holy and don't want to be with God, since if they wanted to be with God they would follow them. Now God understands that some people don't want to be with God so he seperated himself from you so you can do what you want, in Hell. Think of it like if someone were to be in love with you but you don't like them, the person that loves you will not pursue you endlessly nor force you to be with them so they will seperate themself from you.

>inb4 well then why would God create a place where average Athiests are in the same place with Satan and Demons.

Good question. In reality if they really didn't want to be in Hell they would have followed the rules commanded by God. When it comes to everything in reality 99% of the time things are black in white, when it comes to the commands God puts out that is no different.

The fourteenth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the four-cornered Varena, for which was born Thraetaona, who smote Azis Dahaka.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft abnormal issues in women and the oppression of foreign rulers.

The fifteenth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the Seven Rivers.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft abnormal issues in women and excessive heat.

im begging you, as a fellow user who doesnt have concern over gods, to please cease. OP is the mosr peaceful christian ive seen, and here you are disgracing everyone further with a twatter post.

The sixteenth of the good lands and countries which I, Ahuramazda, created, was the land by the floods of the Rangha,where people live without head.

Thereupon came Angra Mainyu, who is all death, and he counter-created by his witchcraft winter, a work of the Daevas.

There are still other lands and countries, beautiful and deep, desirable and bright, and thriving.

part 2
>B-but the rules God sets are just to difficult to follow! How will we be able to get into Heaven and be with God if he gave us such difficult rules!

God acknowledged this so he made animal/wheat sacrificing a thing in order for people to show to God how sorry they were for sinning. THIS IS OLD LAW WHICH IS NOT IN USE ANYMORE.

In reality God found it hard to forgive people since the sin just kept on accumulating and it got to the point where God had to have a sacrifice to end all sacrifices, his perfect and only son Jesus Christ. So pretty much if you believe in Jesus Christ and acknowledge your sin and attempt to change yourself you are saved through the sacrifice of the Christ. THIS IS NEW LAW WHICH IS IN USE RIGHT NOW.

1 When the heavens above did not exist,
2 And earth beneath had not come into being
3 There was Apsu, the first in order, their begetter,
4 And demiurge Tia-mat, who gave birth to them all;
5 They had mingled their waters together
6 Before meadow-land had coalesced and reed-bed was to he found
7 When not one of the gods had been formed
8 Or had come into being, when no destinies had been decreed,
9 The gods were created within them:
10 Lahmu and Lahamu were formed and came into being.
11 While they grew and increased in stature
12 Ansar and Kisar, who excelled them, were created.
13 They prolonged their days, they multiplied their years.
14 Anu, their son, could rival his fathers.
15 Anu, the son, equalled Ansar,
16 And Anu begat Nudimmud, his own equal.
17 Nudimmud was the champion among his fathers:
18 Profoundly discerning, wise, of robust strength;
19 Very much stronger than his father's begetter, Ansar
20 He had no rival among the gods, his brothers.

>Jews
No thank you, user.

21 The divine brothers came together,
22 Their clamour got loud, throwing Tia-mat into a turmoil.
23 They jarred the nerves of Tia-mat,
24 And by their dancing they spread alarm in Anduruna.
25 Apsu did not diminish their clamour,
26 And Tia-mat was silent when confronted with them.
27 Their conduct was displeasing to her,
28 Yet though their behaviour was not good, she wished to spare them.
29 Thereupon Apsu, the begetter of the great gods,
30 Called Mummu, his vizier, and addressed him,
31 "Vizier Mummu, who gratifies my pleasure,
32 Come, let us go to Tia-mat!"
33 They went and sat, facing Tia-mat,
34 As they conferred about the gods, their sons.
35 Apsu opened his mouth
36 And addressed Tia-mat
37 "Their behaviour has become displeasing to me
38 And I cannot rest in the day-time or sleep at night.
39 I will destroy and break up their way of life
40 That silence may reign and we may sleep."

The (((Jews))) we have today are not real jews (look up khazaria and their ties with jews). The biblical Jews are not to be affiliated with christianity at all because Christians are gods chosen people now instead of it just being Jews.

>self proclaimed woke
>clearly didn't do research on religions themselves

ok pal

>People actually believe this fucking shit

Attached: 1528514643978.jpg (569x506, 44K)

>Now God understands that some people don't want to be with God so he seperated himself from you so you can do what you want, in Hell.
It's been a while since I've read the Bible. Does it not outright state in the Bible that Hell is a place where eternal suffering, torment, etc. takes place?

41 When Tia-mat heard this
42 She raged and cried out to her spouse,
43 She cried in distress, fuming within herself,
44 She grieved over the plotted evil,
45 "How can we destroy what we have given birth to?
46 Though their behaviour causes distress, let us tighten discipline graciously."
47 Mummu spoke up with counsel for Apsu
48 As from a rebellious vizier was the counsel of his Mummu
49 "Destroy, my father, that lawless way of life,
50 That you may rest in the day-time and sleep by night!"
51 Apsu was pleased with him, his face beamed
52 Because he had plotted evil against the gods, his sons.
53 Mummu put his arms around Apsu's neck,
54 He sat on his knees kissing him.
55 What they plotted in their gathering
56 Was reported to the gods, their sons.
57 The gods heard it and were frantic.
58 They were overcome with silence and sat quietly.
59 Ea, who excels in knowledge, the skilled and learned,
60 Ea, who knows everything, perceived their tricks.

61 He fashioned it and made it to be all-embracing,
62 He executed it skilfully as supreme - his pure incantation.
63 He recited it and set it on the waters,
64 He poured sleep upon him as he was slumbering deeply.
65 He put Apsu to slumber as he poured out sleep,
66 And Mummu, the counsellor, was breathless with agitation.
67 He split Apsu's sinews, ripped off his crown,
68 Carried away his aura and put it on himself.
69 He bound Apsu and killed him;
70 Mummu he confined and handled roughly.
71 He set his dwelling upon Apsu,
72 And laid hold on Mummu, keeping the nose-rope in his hand.
73 After Ea had bound and slain his enemies,
74 Had achieved victory over his foes,
75 He rested quietly in his chamber,
76 He called it Apsu, whose shrines he appointed.
77 Then he founded his living-quarters within it,
78 And Ea and Damkina, his wife, sat in splendour.
79 In the chamber of the destinies, the room of the archetypes,
80 The wisest of the wise, the sage of the gods, Be-l was conceived.

81 In Apsu was Marduk born,
82 In pure Apsu was Marduk born.
83 Ea his father begat him,
84 Damkina his mother bore him.
85 He sucked the breasts of goddesses,
86 A nurse reared him and filled him with terror.
87 His figure was well developed, the glance of his eyes was dazzling,
88 His growth was manly, he was mighty from the beginning.
89 Anu, his father's begetter, saw him,
90 He exulted and smiled; his heart filled with joy.
91 Anu rendered him perfect: his divinity was remarkable,
92 And he became very lofty, excelling them in his attributes.
93 His members were incomprehensibly wonderful,
94 Incapable of being grasped with the mind, hard even to look on.
95 Four were his eyes, four his ears,
96 Flame shot forth as he moved his lips.
97 His four ears grew large,
93 And his eyes likewise took in everything.
99 His figure was lofty and superior in comparison with the gods,
100 His limbs were surpassing, his nature was superior.

It is eternal suffering and torment mainly because it is the same place where demons are going to inhabit, demons being corrupted beings/ghosts/whatever they will do as much as they can in order it to be horrible for everyone. And it's not like the Demons are going to ignore each other and just go for the average Athiest.
>>People actually believe this fucking shit
You know what is even more crazy? that literally nothing created everything around. Life on earth being created has such an insanely low chance of "naturally" being created that it would be beyond insanity to believe that it sort of just happend since literally everything had to be perfect in order for even a single cell organism to be formed. Think of it like 1 million apple trees in a orchard and having all of the apples fall down and line up perfectly with each other. that is exactly what so many people believe through life being created through amino acids and whatnot.

>inb4 I don't know, therefor God.
Well what the hell are you supposed to think created life? The only 2 logical things I can think of can create life and everything
1. we are in a matrix/virtual reality
2. God/Creator
Take your pick because literally nothing else makes sense

101 'Mari-utu, Mari-utu,
102 The Son, the Sun-god, the Sun-god of the gods.'
103 He was clothed with the aura of the Ten Gods, so exalted was his strength,
104 The Fifty Dreads were loaded upon him.
105 Anu formed and gave birth to the four winds,
106 He delivered them to him, "My son, let them whirl!"
107 He formed dust and set a hurricane to drive it,
108 He made a wave to bring consternation on Tia-mat.
109 Tia-mat was confounded; day and night she was frantic.
110 The gods took no rest
111 In their minds they plotted evil,
112 And addressed their mother Tia-mat,
113 "When Apsu, your spouse, was killed,
114 You did not go at his side, but sat quietly.
115 The four dreadful winds have been fashioned
116 To throw you into confusion, and we cannot sleep.
117 You gave no thought to Apsu, your spouse,
113 Nor to Mummu, who is a prisoner. Now you sit alone.
119 Henceforth you will be in frantic consternation!
120 And as for us, who cannot rest, you do not love us!

X came from nothing therefore god

Actually I somewhat came to a similar theory on my own a while back, but it more had to do with a mixup in the Old Testament, speculating that most of the deity written about then was Satan. So there would be two groups of people worshipping, true Jews, and Satanists that would later pass themselves off as Jews, disguising themselves as God's chosen people so they could lead humanity to its downfall in secrecy. Which is the satanist cult today known as Judaism.

So if there is a God I see Jesus and the most New Testament's teachings as divine.

In the words of Hitler:
>Jesus was an aryan fighter who struggled against the power and pretensions of the corrupt Pharisees and Jewish materialism.

He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, corruption of the church, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him.

121 Consider our burden, our eyes are hollow.
122 Break the immovable yoke that we may sleep.
123 Make battle, avenge them!
124 reduce to nothingness!
125 Tia-mat heard, the speech pleased her,
126 She said, "Let us make demons, as you have advised."
127 The gods assembled within her.
128 They conceived evil against the gods their begetters.
129 and took the side of Tia-mat,
130 Fiercely plotting, unresting by night and day,
131 Lusting for battle, raging, storming,
132 They set up a host to bring about conflict.
133 Mother Hubur, who forms everything,
134 Supplied irresistible weapons, and gave birth to giant serpents.
135 They had sharp teeth, they were merciless . . . .
136 With poison instead of blood she filled their bodies.
137 She clothed the fearful monsters with dread,
138 She loaded them with an aura and made them godlike.
139 She said, "Let their onlooker feebly perish,
140 May they constantly leap forward and never retire."

141 She created the Hydra, the Dragon, the Hairy Hero
142 The Great Demon, the Savage Dog, and the Scorpion-man,
143 Fierce demons, the Fish-man, and the Bull-man,
144 Carriers of merciless weapons, fearless in the face of battle.
145 Her commands were tremendous, not to be resisted.
146 Altogether she made eleven of that kind.
147 Among the gods, her sons, whom she constituted her host,
148 She exalted Qingu, and magnified him among them.
149 The leadership of the army, the direction of the host,
150 The bearing of weapons, campaigning, the mobilization of conflict,
151 The chief executive power of battle, supreme command,
152 She entrusted to him and set him on a throne,
153 "I have cast the spell for you and exalted you in the host of the gods,
154 I have delivered to you the rule of all the gods.
155 You are indeed exalted, my spouse, you are renowned,
156 Let your commands prevail over all the Anunnaki."
157 She gave him the Tablet of Destinies and fastened it to his breast,
158 Saying "Your order may not be changed; let the utterance of your mouth be firm."
159 After Qingu was elevated and had acquired the power of Anuship,
160 He decreed the destinies for the gods, her sons:
161 "May the utterance of your mouths subdue the fire-god,
162 May your poison by its accumulation put down aggression."

Hitler was a pretty awesome guy all around but he was not really Christian. Keep in mind that Hitler had some ties with Muslims and did diss christianity in private. But if he really were a muslim then (((they))) would have used that info against him. There are numerous theories as to what Hitler believed in but what I have come to is one of the following.
1 He was a Muslim in secret but had Christian influences
2 He was a Christian who simply wanted to rid the jewry within Christianity.

I don't believe he was connected to Islam at all.
I think he was simply anti-clerical, disliking organized religion, and it's authority in political and social issues. He also seemed to dislike a lot of the values of Christianity, superstition, Jewish influence, etc. However he did greatly admire Jesus and what he stood for, seeing him as a great opponent of Jews. So I think he was mostly fed up with the power of the church and Jewish influence, but still revered Jesus.

I see this as pretty enlightening in the sense that I don't care much for organized religious authority and teachings that have Jewish influence, but I find the teachings of Jesus inspirational, and I can definitely see why Hitler saw his movement as a revolt against the Jews.

>Deist
>My life exists to serve God
>Don't following a particular doctrine or religion
>See this thread
>Cringe
bruh.

Attached: feel cannot.png (550x550, 232K)

>Think of it like if someone were to be in love with you but you don't like them, the person that loves you will not pursue you endlessly nor force you to be with them so they will seperate themself from you.
except in real life if someone leaves you, they just leave, they don't send you to endless torture.
>When it comes to everything in reality 99% of the time things are black in white, when it comes to the commands God puts out that is no different.
shit in real life is grey u fucking austist

how do you exist to serve god as a deist.

Not the OP, but...
>except in real life if someone leaves you, they just leave, they don't send you to endless torture.
Unless existence, or the afterlife is just endless torture without god.
It would make complete sense if he and his son are supposed to be your salvation and deliver you from evil.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
John 3:8

What does this verse mean?

t. atheist who has read the entire bible because he isn't enough of a fedora-tipper to recognize it is the masterpiece of literature that it is, as long as you don't force your values of it on anyone else I won't have any problems with you

I'm no theologist but I can give it a try.
You hear the wind but you don't know from where it came or to where its going.
You meet people and you may get to know them as they are right now; but you have no idea what life they have lived prior to your meeting, nor do you know where their life is heading.
Perhaps the message here is to refrain from judging people too quickly; you don't know what they're dealing with, nor do you know their highest potential.

first thank you based user.

second, its interesting how already in line 2 there is another person/manifestation of god mentioned, the "Spirit of God" implying that the god in line 1 is separate in some way from the god of line 2. This makes more sense if you take into account that the word for god used in these verses is the plural Elohim.

>what exactly is separating light from darkness anyway? Maybe in the beginning light and darkness, either metaphysical or physical, were one and so they were indistinguishable. By seperating them, they become distinguishable from each other, but at the same time light/good is created and darkness/evil is created. If so the universe really is dualistic, light depends on darkness for its very definition and vice versa.

Attached: 1542760759308.jpg (570x368, 58K)

based tiamat-poster desu.

>can't read 5 lines of a book without cringing

it means different things for different people

post more cute angel girls please

And how did humans know all of this if they weren't even created at that point?

This is a good idea OP. Ignore the Gnostic fags and atheists trying to disrupt a good thread.

Attached: CC262A8C-63E6-4537-A540-B8F1F1C8188E.jpg (618x741, 87K)

What books have you read that you think the bibble is a "masterpiece" ?

Bumping for the Lord Jesus Christ

Sounds like fun user, but I have a bad feeling it'll only be shitted up. I pray it won't though, I think more robots need Jesus in their life, even if it is only to give them hope.

Attached: 061e59ec3f166e1842df4551dbfb50c1069d5ec56e9babf2e8974c0252504d94.gif (225x238, 11K)