Bought a $20 steam card today

>bought a $20 steam card today

looking for some comfy games. any suggestions?

Attached: Yuru-Camp-02-720p.mkv_snapshot_17.49_2018.01.17_22.33.36-778x438.jpg (778x438, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/334940/Yokus_Island_Express/
store.steampowered.com/app/283880/Heroines_Quest_The_Herald_of_Ragnarok/
youtube.com/watch?v=sw8v5__Ytf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stardew Valley is quite comfy and cute!

skullgirls. cosy fighting game.

i had something else but couldn't remember name. it was this calm explorer game of a half submerged city. anyways, take care user.

Hatred definitely

comfiest game ever

Attached: night-wood.jpg (800x600, 66K)

what genre do you like dumbass?
'comfy games' is pretty broad.

Terraria
Wuppo

beam.NG + old opie and anthony youtube clips = peak comfy.

It's a bummer skullgirls is kinda dead. I play tekken and wanted to get into 2d FGs, but it's hard

gungeon or nuclear throne desu

Vermintide 2, nothing comfier than finding a good team, I've made more steam friends in this game than any other. Sure the game itself is probably the opposite of comfy, at least when you're not sitting in the keep fucking around with ya bros. But when you do a smooth run and everyone compliments each other's play styles and skill, nothing more validating.

Yoku's Island Express is just $10 right now and worth every penny. It's part pinball, part metroidvania, and all charm: store.steampowered.com/app/334940/Yokus_Island_Express/

City skylines
Portal 1 and 2
DCS world can be a blast if you finally know what you are doing.

I got 70 hours out of Marble It Up, and it has custom user made levels too (free level editor in unity) and active devs.

comfiest strategy game all time

Attached: homm3.jpg (432x399, 36K)

store.steampowered.com/app/283880/Heroines_Quest_The_Herald_of_Ragnarok/

this free game, it's point and click
i wish i could play it again without remembering everything

dragons dogma and valkyria chronicles

Factorio on safemode.

Lisa the painful rpg
Maximum comfy

>Almost 2019
>Still no Steam Friends

Attached: 717fc5cc5c75dc3bd70d55091c979ad9.jpg (740x416, 47K)

getting over it with Bennett Fody

Stardew Valley is comfy if you don't mind modding it, is also a good choice HoMM3 is one of the comfiest games of all time even when you're new and losing it just has such a comfy feel and aesthetic to it

Mount and Blade: Warband and Oblivion/Morrowind/Skyrim are my recommendations. The Tropico series is pretty /comfy/ and underrated too. Buying the valve complete pack and becoming a god at valve games is kind of nice too; definitely top that off with Garry's Mod though. Age of Empires 2 is also good.

It gets boring with no one to play with though.

Some good recommendations here. Instead of recommending anything good I am just going to reinforce (all under $20)

- Stardew Valley
- Terraria
- Heroes of Might and Magic 3

youtube.com/watch?v=sw8v5__Ytf4

and by anything good I meant anything new

I would never want to play stardew valley with anyone, maybe it's because I grew up playing harvest moon and rune factory but stardew already has enough problems, having someone else there would just ruin the whole thing

Factorio is great for those quiet, lonely Christmas days.

Terraria is nice.

Slime rancher is ultimate comfy

Celeste is pretty fun and cute.

Attached: celeste.png (1600x900, 1.27M)

momodora rutm is on an 80% discount on steam and is on sale for $2 for the next 24 hours.

Attached: momodora.jpg (1280x960, 132K)

what games do you play on steam? i'd add you but i don't really think i'd be a good person to be friends with unless we had somewhat similar interests.

Attached: gensokyoCrew1.jpg (850x1051, 163K)

Hollow knight is one of the comfiest games ive played recently, atleast once you get past the stress of the harder areas

Attached: 06F388F8-B08B-4964-9D2A-8B77EE6331F9.jpg (750x735, 113K)

This, get this and Stardew, install the girl conversion portraits and conversion dialogue for Stardew, enjoy your comfy winter

Binding of Isaac:Rebirth is really fun and chillaxed