Join "support" community

>join "support" community
>bunch of people dealing with depression/anxiety and "trust issues" (w/e the fuck that means)
>most of them are in a RL relationship, have a job or go to school

Am I the only person who can't function in this fucking planet?
Anyone relate to this? I don't fucking get it. How can you be sturggling while living a perfectly fine/normal life?

Attached: me on the left.gif (640x360, 479K)

They are probably just normies
If you atleast want a sever with people like you in it or want to talk to someone like you hit up on discord: melancholymouse#6708

Dont worry there are people like you we just cant function properly. its like we are missing something that others have that we cant seem to understand.

Not OP but I've joined that server and they come off as obnoxious weebs, there has to be a middle fround between normies and loli obsessed faggots.

That middle geound probably doesnt exist on this part of the internet

Yeah that dude is far gone

I try to find that middle ground but relating with people is hard.
It's possible to not wanna leave the house, do things, finding most things to be a chore without being a gigantic edgelord right?

I think I may just be retarded

It seems that I either talk with early 20's college kids who bitch about not getting laid enough (so sad) even though they are functional, or some obese schizo with a cum sock collection

>Obese schizo with a cum sock collection

I don't see what's wrong with that

Nothing wrong with that, niggas do what niggas do
I just can't relate is al

>how can you struggle to do a thing without failing completely
Obviously it's for people who aren't as fucked up as you or I, but aren't completely mentally healthy either. Those are the kinds of people who are helped by support groups. We, on the other hand, are pretty much just fucked.

it was funny in the mental hospital because new people would come in and out and complain about their problems but the schizos and people with the most severe problems never made a stink about their situation.

No you're not the only one.
I have no fucking clue how people function or become the basic archetypal roles they end up being, it all almost seems like larping to me, it doesn't feel real.
I seem to struggle with the most basic things, so I just stay home and don'[t go outside, because it doesn't seem like a place I belong.

I don't get it though
If you can leave the house whenever you want, do stuff alone, talk to strangers, visit classes, hold a job, keep a bf/gf then WTF do you need "support" for?

When I ask them they always say the same thing "I get anxious at times and/or I hate life".
Hating life (w/e that means) doesn't stop them from doing shit and holy fuck they sure are doing ok for someone who totally gets panick attacks all the time

I know I sound like those "ONLY I HAVE REAL PROBLEMS" fags but fuck

Pretty much dude
Ever wish you'd just be diagnosed with cancer that will kill you in a year or two so you could be done with it?

Do you think it's cause the non-schizos were attention whores or were the schizos too autistic to chit-chat?

Hard to tell, but probably a combo of both if I were to guess.

Yeah most in those communities are just teen normalfags

"I just feel so lonely you guys all the time, I'm so glad my boyfriend and bff's are in my life"
I just wanna strangle them

They're normies who think depression is when you're feeling sad and lonely because you haven't gotten laid in two weeks, and that social anxiety can be fixed by "just beeing urself bzz bzz bzz".

Attached: 1544646190244.jpg (807x5318, 994K)

That image ain't wrong but holy fuck it could have been shorter

>If you can leave the house whenever you want, do stuff alone, talk to strangers, visit classes, hold a job, keep a bf/gf then WTF do you need "support" for?
They need support TO do all that shit. They get overwhelmed and need people to rely on.

But they already do them
How does support even help them? Does "you can do it buddy" actually help anyone over 5 years old?

melancholymouse#6708
im a fuck up OP, maybe we can chat??
im a hikki

Attached: 1534484126720.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

This thing made me realise I'm actually at least a semi-normalfag and I may have a chance at life

thanks you user

are u racist?

Yes I am extremely racist so don't message me if you are.

>are u racist?
i used to be a polfag but no.
I just dont care anymore...

If you are a true robot then you are really a special snowflake. Part of an extremely small group of people worldwide. What Jow Forums doesn't tell you is help is for normies because you are beyond saving.

How can someone who has love suffer from mental illness. They have everything I want. They are lucky.

The fact that you don't have a job means you have someone paying for your shit while you lay on your ass all day doing nothing.

And YOU are complaining about other people not having any right to complain?? Fuck. You.

If your problems are nothing more than "tfw no gf" and "muh dick" then you're just a failed normie and should get out. Some people are inherently broken and we can't do ANYTHING about it. You on the other hand are just limited by your current situation and could probably easily fix it if you spent your free time working on it instead of complaining on here.

If you joined a server like that you weren't even trying
And even those ones still have a ton of teens cutting themselves, having "panic attacks", being physically deformed or having serious disorders like schizophrenia
Maybe you're just trying too hard to win the misery competition so you don't notice

This guy banned me out of the blue for shitposting too much and not talking about my feelings enough i.e. whining The only reaction to the ban was one guy asking why I was removed because I was a decent member

There are the kind of online spergs who learn how to fit in and then there are those who seclude themselves into safe spaces where they still can't tell you to your face if you're doing something they don't like. Might as well be a server for women

Ive been to voluntary mental hospitals and its the same shit. Normies are everywhere. No matter how broken they somehow still manage to have all kinds of relationships

You are a fucking retard

And so are you

>waahh why cant i do anything right
>replies with this

Hot take: you deserve the shit life youve made for yourself

Nice retort, idiot.

You are a self-obsessed, self-pitying spoiled little brat with ZERO self-awareness. People like you should unironically be shot. I hope that whoever is providing for you, kicks your sorry ass out to the curb. Because you sure as shit don't deserve it, you ungrateful turdstain. FUCK I hate people like you.

Im obviously not talking about everyone who is not me having it good

I aint saying I have it worse than a schizo, most self harm cases are just attention whores though

I hate the misery olympics, Im legit curious on how ppl with such unsolved issues manage to be this social and functional, it seems contradictory

>Im legit curious on how ppl with such unsolved issues manage to be this social and functional, it seems contradictory
Oh right, I see what you mean
It's probably easy for them if they learned it early on and they take it for granted
Kinda like how I take browsing the internet and chatting online everyday for granted when there are a lot of people who are uncomfortable with that

Fair enough
I still dont fucking get it and I cant help but get attention whory vibes out of it
The support server was just an example btw, those fags exist everywhere, irl included

Yup, still retarded

You literally have the mental capacity of a child.

I was just wondering cuz I am lmao
But Im fairly normalfag by r9k standards so idk if you'd want me as a fren

Attached: 1544516284267.png (640x632, 312K)

Cyborg here. Just turned 26 the other day. Just got a girlfriend last week(I mean FIRST). I was a NEET from 18-22.5 friendless until basically 23.5 when I started college. It's a torturous fucking grind. I don't know if the spells of depression were worth it. I was always outgoing, even in primary school, before I became a NEET and I have/had a bunch of surface friends but no one that I really considered a good friend.

I largely agree with the idea that you really shouldn't carry this bullshit normie depression if you have a social circle and safety net. Unless your chemicals are actually fucked up, people should not larp as depressed. People that say that they had a gf for YEARS, exes and etc make me seethe. Yeah I have one now but I'm fucking 26 and still live with parents and barely have any money. My depression was there before here and I'm happier now but my living situation is maintaining that depression.

FUCK NORMIES. REEEE

Attached: [Kuruje] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 05 [1080p].mp4_snapshot_09.55_[2018.12.09_00. (1920x1080, 224K)

i used to be a polfag, just add me man.
ima take a nap ill add you when I wake up

It is virtue signals and playing the victim for attention. I am depressed with suicide attempts, the last thing I want to is to have a bunch of losers pulling me down under or making me irritated. I just want to die or have someone normal to be with.

Attached: Emma-Roberts-emma-roberts-38715077-160-175.gif (160x175, 273K)

I have a job but at this point I'm fairly sure they dont fire me purely out of pity.

That's exactly how I feel friend, thanks for making this post.
How did you meet your gf btw?

That's a big oof

She works as a barista at my community college. Another girl she works with introduced us.

>dating a barista
That's interesting given how you need to be the opposite of a sperg to do that

How is the dating life so far?

>That's interesting given how you need to be the opposite of a sperg to do that
She's not like the outgoing typical barista since it's just the college cafe. The people at starbucks are way more engaging. I've observed her at work and I'm more interactive with her customers sometimes than she is.

We're both black and eccentric. She likes Korean music and other shit that's like on the edge of normiedom. I'm... I'm here. I guess we mesh.

It's fine. I wish I had more money to do things. I've been "swamped" with finals(not studying, bullshitting and playing vidya and shitposting here) and delaying hanging out a little. We went to the movies last month and might do it again this weekend. I have nothing to compare it to but it's nice to have someone that likes texting and talking with me and it doesnt feel like a chore to talk to them and I don't get the opposite vibe.

Attached: [SOSSubs]PokemontheMovie_IChooseYou[Eng Subs][Dual Audio].mkv_snapshot_01.01.51_[2018.12.08_13.47.03 (1280x720, 100K)

>it doesnt feel like a chore to talk to them and I don't get the opposite vibe.
That's what we all want senpai, you are doing good

Did u fuck yet or nah?

Nah. Maybe I'll start trying once I get to her place.

Attached: 1543907541776.jpg (1024x788, 68K)

How does having a job make you a normie? All of my coworkers either hate me or think I'm weird because I prefer to actually work instead of sit in the warehouse on my phone or talk about sports for 3/4 of the fucking shift. They're a bunch of normie niggers and wiggers and I can't relate to any of them.
The only person I got along with was some skinny autistic furfag who went out to lunch and never came back one day, and I don't blame him. I hope he's somewhere better now.

Attached: 1544434013420.jpg (511x765, 109K)