When did you realize that the best way to go through life is to meme it?

>marine bio final today
>gotta go up in front of class and give one fun fact about my animal (the Marine iguana)
>used to have a stutter as a kid, still makes me really nervous in front of crowds
>to top it off oneitis of three years is in the class
>my turn comes around, I’m about to shit my pants
>think about pic related
>My mind becomes numb
>a flame in the void
>walk up to the front of class
>”Marine Iguana females choose only the largest males as mates. Because of this, the smaller males will sneak up on a couple having sex, and jerk off in an attempt to get their sperm into the female.”
>”how’s that for a fun fucking fact”
>classroom explodes in laughter
>the boys are giving me thumbs up
>teacher is giving me the look
>heard later from oneitis actually got really mad that I said that and now I don’t care about her anymore
It really is that simple. Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: B8D0EE0C-6C47-4964-8230-2509AD791E44.png (640x1136, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdwIf042aMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>caring enough to try to impressive the guys
You should have just suicide bombed the classroom instead

Can someone redpill me on Pepes and what they mean exactky? What is a frogposter and all that? Do pepes and wojaks dislike each other? I’m somewhere in between normie and whatever most people here are. It makes me much more of an autist to be quite frank.

Yep, you can head right back on over to r*ddit buddy.

I haven’t taken a crash course, but in my head wojak is usually a sad furious Jow Forums dude and Pepe is nonchalant happy Jow Forums neet

>Do pepes and wojaks dislike each other?
pepe hates niggers and jannies

That’s actually extremely descriptive for me, thank you. Turns out I was pretty close

No u

Interesting how the girl is fuming. Does she find it easier to relate to female iguanas than male humans?

>how’s that for a fun fucking fact
Gave me a good kek, maybe pepes right after all. Thanks for that OP

Lurk more

8/10 bait friendo

I guess one might compare it to a rape joke? Who knows
Post body if you’re gonna namefag

who are Pepe and Wojack

That’s what I meant though. I’ve been on this place since 09 but I still don’t know most internet culture things that one should pick up spending that amount of time coming here.

Don't forget kikes

Because you're lying

Go chase HIV, faggot.

Wish I was, I’m just trying to embrace one side of the extremes I’m caught between so I’m not left feeling like the wired autistic kid in the special ed class(here) vs feeling like an autistic kid in a normal class(everywhere else, real life).

>a fun fact is an assessable task
Gotta get the nigs through school some how I guess. I'd love to see the moderation and validation meetings for that assessment.

AhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH simpleton fuck.
See.
I can feel it on my own. Taste it.
Pepelius Domicilius Americanus
Wojasmo Spiritu Nonexisto
Vis a vis
Exnay on the maymay
Find me wrapped in soot.

Pepe is an anti-Semitic Nazi frog.

youtube.com/watch?v=kdwIf042aMQ

this. two sides of the same coin

Attached: 1538101851596.png (465x318, 97K)

It wasn’t for a grade, she wanted us to write an essay to bring to class instead of taking a final. Talking was just to waste the exam time we were required to stay for

B&R

At first I thought the frogs were just simple in the head, and the wojaks were too painfully aware of the world so that’s why they’re like that, but now I see the Pepe’s are the smart ones

the duality of man
which way western man?

>oneitis of three years
How have you not asked her out yet? Holy shit.

My definition of oneitis is
>that one cute girl in class who’s cute
Not
>that fucking girl I love

My question stands.

what is this pepe even called?

why ask a girl out when you can just idealize her? in reality, she's probably a dumb bitch slut, best to not learn the truth

Pepe (pronounced peep) is a cartoon from a cartoon named Slappy boys made by Christopher Poole. He was originally a sad frog but after the hard work of 4channelers teaching him the benefits of multiculturalism, he became a cute frog dats alright.

Wojack is a caricature of a skin head who is sad and lonely because he doesn't respect other races and will never be happy.

He CUTE

This

Nigga Finna Get Dabbed On

You should lurk moar, but here's my esoteric take:
>wojak is a man repressed by society who can't self actualize because he conformed too much
>pepe is Man as a Rising Beast, he's Beyond Good And Evil
But that's just my take. gfy op

>a man repressed by society who can't self actualize
>lives in a society based on self-actualization and self-fulfillment
nah, wojak craves order and objectivity

Attached: 1516720082467.png (563x440, 274K)

Memes are just a meme to allow autists to hide amongst everyone but you're not fooling anyone autie

Is this actually good advice? I can't imagine being in a situation where I am nervously talking to oneitis and I just think of pepe with his piss filled wine glass.

Informative. Cool seeing how people have their own takes

thanks OP, i'll give this a try.

Attached: 1503681653070.png (720x644, 31K)

Good job user. Way to achieve pic related.

Attached: unlocked-lock-security-yellow-icon-isolated-on-vector-13644552.jpg (1000x1080, 77K)

They both hate Niggers, newfags and jannies

How to meme at work?

I see it as a complete adoption of societal standards, and he doesn't differentiate his own will from that of society, which is why he's so often so sad, because he's not expressing his own. In that sense Pepe is the one who can save Wojak, if only he gave a damn about him.
But I also see your point in chaos and order.

It's fucking pronounced 'peh' (as in e in egg) 'pay'

>You should have just suicide bombed the classroom instead
based

and then everyone clapped

Wojack is the outsider/autist who took the path of trying so hard to have a meaningful place in society that he represses himself and his emotions in favour of attempting conformity. He has now realised the world he's trying to fit into is actually no place for him, but he over-committed can't see another way despite a deep-down self-awareness. He is isolated, has trouble expressing himself and often longs for human and romantic companionship, and only brief sparks of personality and feeling show up amidst a grey sea of servitude and misguided search for meaning. He secretly admires Pepe and tries to be more like him but usually self-sabotages.

Pepe is the outsider/autist who learnt you only need to appear confident and be good at communicating to get by and get ahead in society. So instead of repressing himself, lives a carefree existence with the perks of confidence (and maybe success) but without the worries and struggles of being self-conscious and awkward. Instead of longing for human interaction and romance, he gets all he wants because he learnt how and has realised that it is by and large pointless anyway so just has fun with it. He secretly sympathises for wojack but can only usually treat him as another person to use and abuse.

Kek

Jow Forums is full of faggots who think people should praise them because they were charismatic one time in their shitty lives, nobody cares OP

Based and thorazine pilled

I'm being serious OP are you still in high school. The way you have to complete a final sounds nothing like college

It's a race hate sympol used by neowhitenazis

>wojak and peps is now synonymous with r9k

Can we please rewind to 2010 pls.

This guy nailed it.

Don't mind all the hate, i'll link you what is this all about.

Attached: The_Diagram.jpg (7500x4000, 2.05M)

I'll be honest with you mate, seeing that pic a few weeks ago has certainly changed how I approach things, both big and small. It wasn't an instant change, it happened over the course of the day/several days, but holy shit when you actually contemplate how simple the message is, and then realize that it works if you let it, you just feel like you can go through any situation that previously unnerved or worried you as calm and confidently as humanly possible. Sure maybe I'm taking it too literally, but this is just what I noticed when putting the "not caring" message into practice, and it seems to have work for you too from the look of things.

Here's a quick rundown dawg

youtube.com/watch?v=ajX6CGDMvB8

>final is going up in front of the class and give them 1 fact about an animal
Jesus, I have a masters in biology and I still think your major is a joke
You're from murrica, right?

Attached: 466px-Feels_good_man_full_comic.jpg (466x599, 61K)

I like this explanation best

The traumatic shit that I have experienced in life has rendered me unable to care.

>post gets moved to r9k
>already whiny crybaby autistic posting
Just be yourself you ugly faggot

>tfw the best thread on Jow Forums is a Jow Forums import

Wait wtf did the filter get reset? How is "kek" original

Thread was imported from Jow Forums. Check the post numbers

Ask the hacker Jow Forums desu

The pepes are really not a solid format. Although the most common are smuggies and the likes, wojakpepes and other variations are distributed. The fact is Pepe is whatever you want him to be, while wojak is typically a depressed guy in his 20s

The most important thing you can do for yourself is keep your own life in order. You should strive to be competent, reliable, hardworking, and to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunities that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on a screen should ever take away from your real life.