How the fuck do I uncurve my dick

How the fuck do I uncurve my dick
I'm worried it's only gonna get worse
Makes it look shorter too which I really don't need desu

Attached: FFTg9ci.jpg (800x1200, 640K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/AJelqForYou/comments/a0cfc5/my_length_gains_from_ligament_stretching_only_for/?st=jpn69tl3&sh=2aeb3117
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Makes it look shorter too
I understand this feel.
But honestly don't worry about that. Girls love curved dicks. It feels better for them.

I don't think you can

>Makes it look shorter too which I really don't need desu
iktf, I'm 7.5" but it looks like 6" because it's curved downwards

Its too late its gonna keep curving until it penetrates urself

You can't uncurve it.
If it curves up, that's okay, you'll hit her g spot more in missionary.
If it curves down, that's okay, you'll hit her g spot more doggy style.
If it curves left or right in any significant way then you are doomed to walk this earth as a freakish dicklet, forever to be mocked behind your back after only achieving one time failed sexual encounters.

I think I broke my dick, it's firm but I can bend it almost 90 degrees when it's hard which I don't believe I've done before
It doesn't hurt or anything though

Then it is not hard as it should be, you may have some degree of erectile dysfunction

Pretty sure theres some surgeries that help uncurl your dick

UMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF WHO IS SHE

Have you seen those warriors from Hammerfell?

ive got a slightly curved dick, never had any complaints, more likely it hits that spongy part of the pussy thats sensitive. love your imperfections user, gay thing to say but true.

Attached: 1520892003899.jpg (272x347, 7K)

I don't know, but tell me if you find a solution
>If it curves left or right in any significant way then you are doomed to walk this earth as a freakish dicklet, forever to be mocked behind your back after only achieving one time failed sexual encounters.
Well fuck.. it's not like I was going to have sex anyway.

Not sure, but this image gets posted for threads like every single day now

Try going sideways then my curved dick brother

downward curve dick gang rise up

Curved dicks are better, they may look shorter, but are definitely a better tool. If anything, a curved dick is better than a non-curved dick of the same size. If you dont believe me try doing reverse cowgirl.

This just makes me sad as I have a nice member but will never get to use it.

My plan is to have her pronebone and then slightly rotate her pelvis to the left and her pulling her left leg up. I should be able to hit her g-spot with my left curving dick then. Now we just have to find a girl..
>tfw you have a 6.5" dick but still insecure because it's curved

idk user, i think sideways leaning dicks dont get enough thrust behind them to take advantage of the curve, the force goes away from the thrust instead of along with it.

just embrace it bro

Attached: SNIFFFFFFF.jpg (599x587, 49K)

Why would it matter if it is up/down or left/right?
The one thing I'm morbidly afraid of is if she'd pull out too far while being on top and then literally breaks my dick instead of it sliding back in.

imagine trying to stab someone with a curved knife, its obviously easier (as in less difficult) with an upwards curve, once you get the tip in, the curve goes forward with your thrust

I see what you mean. Well I bought a fleshlight to try it out and it seemed to go fine with that, as long as I keep 1/3 of my dick in.
They actually did surgery on my dick to fix it, but it's still curved. So I might end up trying a prostitute and if it doesn't work out, I'll accept the life of being alone. No girl will want to be with a guy who can't give her a proper dicking.

Actually found a gif with position.

Attached: tumblr_owqiu996Wd1rylulro1_500.gif (464x225, 580K)

I'm sure there are more curved dick anons on r9k. Or are we all cursed with 7" penors (according to any dick thread) and not get to use them because we're perma virgins?

get to work user:
old.reddit.com/r/AJelqForYou/comments/a0cfc5/my_length_gains_from_ligament_stretching_only_for/?st=jpn69tl3&sh=2aeb3117

even when i believe the upwards curve is superior to all other dicks, i dont think the effect is such that having a sideways curve dick matters much or at all.