Why don't you loser virgins just get a girlfriend?

why don't you loser virgins just get a girlfriend?

Attached: 1544062551849.jpg (838x1200, 208K)

i cant even perform basic care for myself how am i supposed to attend to the needs of another?

Why dont you massive homocunt stop making these pointless gay threads?

Where does one just get a girlfriend at?

Because your kind of people are horrible piece of shit. No wonder why no one want to settle down with you. You play bullshit game just to profit of others. I don't like your kind of people. I'm sick of seeing this world being filled with shithead like you. You're the reason why we can't have nice thing.

Attached: disgrace.jpg (225x350, 17K)

Why don't homeless people just buy houses?

It's cheaper not to try.

Fucking hide this thread.

Please be my gf then, fembot OP

Attached: 1543112135906.jpg (407x407, 35K)

Present your hole, wench.

Oh damn youre right thanks dude im married with 3 kids now :)

Why girl cuts herself horisontally instead of vertically?

Attached: 1509487857396.png (478x523, 80K)

Because we are very intellegent and dont care for that bullshit (aka temporary physical pleasure)

>>>khanacademy.org get smart there fags

then why do you come here?

just get a house LOOOOOOOOOOL 4HEad

Because they don't wanna kill themselves, they only want attention (and in OP's pic, she only wants to bleed a little).

im ugly,worthless,a piece of shit,boring and a crackhead

I'm shy and short. The worst combination. No girl wants that.

>tfw no knife gf

Girls dont like druggies but that's fine because I prefer drugs to girls anyway

I already like someone. And I don't see myself with someone else.

That shit's for normans.
Get yourself a thicc middle aged mommy wife instead that will buy you nice things and let you play with her boobs until you pass out at night.

I am reading books and don't want to go outside right now. I feel no compulsion to do that, but I do have a compulsion to write this to keep my fingers moving. You ask why we don't get a girlfriend? Why do others get girlfriends? Why do they seek them out? Why is this a part of our identity? What qualifies you to say that you are you. You are you as you. Simply put we are our own people. The ones who don't have girlfriends are on this side of the while those who do are on that. We are currently existing as our own people based on our qualities. We lead our lives without girlfriends and qualify as virgins. We all have different reasons that we tell ourselves for not having a girlfriend, but as long as we don't have girlfriends and are virgins we are brothers and are of our people.The moment we get a girlfriend we are not of this people. Once we have a girlfriend we will be a new people. Right now we have no girlfriends, we are our people, and we all share in this quality thick as blood. By losing your virginity you are dying to join a different people. We however as virgins as you and your brothers are a people. I am a virgin. Those virgins of all walks under the people are still of the same people. Those who lust to lose our blood, those who pretend to not care, those who are too broken and scared, those who are secure, those who had the chance, but failed to take it, those who's love is for one who they'll never have, those who truly don't care, those who can not, these are but a few names of the brothers. We are descended from unvirgins, but whose lives are without legacy are a bolt of lightning. We are a short blink in existence and the end of a branch in our families legacies. We need not anything in this life as the brothers to our brothers as virgins. My people, yours, and his. We are of a thick virginity that will tie us as men as with family and blood.

Attached: (122).jpg (960x845, 162K)

that was originally beautiful user

Attached: 7560eb40.jpg (793x1024, 100K)

There's something so romantic about consuming your lover's blood or other fluids.
I wish I had a girlfriend and she made me a cake an then whispered "I put my blood in the cake" and I'd be like "wtf i love you now?!??!!"

because women have no virtue and they will cheat on you. women have no loyalty because it goes against their survival mechanism and because of hypergamy,

and that user is why you don't have a girlfriend

nuh uh I don't have a girlfriend because I never talk to girls

it's probably best you keep it that way, lest you catch a bloodborne disease.