Feel lethargic and disinterested in everything for weeks

>feel lethargic and disinterested in everything for weeks
>take adderall
>now can conquer the world

Just do drugs(stimulants) boys, you'll cease to be robots in no time.

Attached: WIRED.png (366x327, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pfgf1ACDZFA?t=34
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do I get Adderall, please respond

My doctor thought that would work too, it didn't. The only thing it did for me was make my nipples burn.

>now can conquer the world
You're going to sit in your room jerking off, moron

Either ask people you know with ADHD who take it if they'd be interested in selling you some, or get yourself checked out for ADHD. Those are your easiest bets. Shit's pretty cheap too, I used to get twenty 30mg capsules for about 30 bucks from an old friend, sometimes I would even just buy groceries for them with food stamps.
A shame, though I've never head of such a side effect from it.
Actually I'll be spending today helping a friend repair & repaint an ATV to sell to some lad so she can give it as a Christmas gift to her son or something. I already beat my meat raw anyway, shit's still throbbing. Maybe more later.

Yeah, give it a few years. All drugs ruin you. Just some quicker than others. You think heroin addiction see those messed up junkies and go "OK". Nah, it all seems fine at first, then the honeymoon period is over and their hooks and can't stop. In your case, at a low dose... If say 2-5 years.
You better make that shit count user, drugs are only to be used strategically and in a carefully, controlled manner. Taking Adderall to clean your room with ruin you.

Agreed. Only take one every now and then when you really need to get a lot of shit done in one day.

>Actually I'll be spending today helping a friend repair & repaint an ATV to sell to some lad so she can give it as a Christmas gift to her son or something.
Is that why you're jerking off and posting on Jow Forums? moron

adderall is 71% as powerful as meth seriously do not do that stuff it will stop your ability to release dopamine in the long run.
same with sugar user

>perfect candidate for study stims
>have heart condition and fluctuating blood pressure
not fair

Attached: 23543532.png (1024x741, 614K)

>perfect candidate for study stims
>aside from all the imperfections
Stupid fucking fag, are you retarded? Study a gun

He's gone getting paid, I'm home making a stencil to paint the kid's name on it. I mean, if you've taken any sort of neural stimulant, you'd know you can't just sit around, beat off and shitpost while doing nothing else. Fucking multitasking my dude, you could focus on so many things at once with this shit, it's pretty great. Kid's name is Nazir, like that one character from Skyrim, hence why I remember it in the first place.
youtu.be/Pfgf1ACDZFA?t=34

Understood and agreed, this is the first time I've taken some since about a decade ago. Shit's hardcore and is not to be abused, hypocritical considering I don't need it, I know, but still.
I don't get much dopamine to begin with, at least now I can finally get shit done and feel somewhat successful for once.
I mean, aside from the heart problems, there are many other things that could make him a could candidate, depending on the meds. The heart shit ruins it altogether though, but i used to have a minor condition that seemingly "went away" after a few years, so you might have some hope in the future maybe.

u mad biitch?

Do you have any self perspective?

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Living proof that stims don't make you any more intelligent, just expand your capability to be fucking retarded

do you have any dubs no I don't think so bitch

Hmmm maybe dumb people can't utilize adderall. Someone needs to do research on dopamine receptor density for low IQ people.

It would explain why meth is so prevalent in middle to upper class households.

>I don't get much dopamine to begin with
accomplish something that you really enjoy and that you can feel proud of and you wont even have to do drugs

abrahamic religions condemn pride because it will set you free

Attached: images.jpg (192x263, 9K)

Ok, sure, you're right. You win the debate on this, the glorious Mongolian basket weaving discussion forum, since I sure don't have a background as a medtech in 3 different states, that'd be crazy.
We just discuss Mongolian baskets and how to weave them here, nothing more.

post your thighs faggot, I'll beat off to them in shame of my obvious LARP and stupidity

>it will stop your ability to release dopamine in the long run.

According to whom?

I've been taking adderall for 3 years and without it, I had shitty dopamine release to begin with.

The problem is I just don't get that hit of feelgood brain juice as intensely as when I was a wee smol boi. Back then, I thought everything I did was the coolest most amazing thing ever and was proud I knew how to do it. Programming, electrical, robotics & mechanical engineering. Now I'm just so used to doing it, it's just normal. Same thing every day, nothing so special anymore. Shit sucks, I miss my youth.

Most, if not all meds, affect everyone differently, from small petty details mostly not worth even looking for with how harmless they are, to big-ass abnormal side effects. Medicine is fucky, I'm glad I backpedaled out of it. Too many unknown and unpredictable variables, too much trial and error. Like, "Hm, I think the patient might have [X] so why don't we just try giving them [Y] and see if it works. If not, give them a mix of [Z] and [W] and hope for the best."
I encourage taking uni courses on the subject(s) and going to medschool n shit if people really want to, but it's a fucking mess overall, at least here in the USA anyway.

>I encourage taking uni courses on the subject(s) and going to medschool n shit if people really want to,

That's cool because I asked 2 med school buddies about it. And they gave me the green light.

zZmGdr

See that above? thats a discord link my man, itll hook you up in ways you never conceived, socially, economical, acceptance and normalization are the key here but thy pgp key encryption the only one you gotta worry about...
catvh my drift Come say high to rift and the stimbros

>Either ask people you know with ADHD who take it if they'd be interested in selling you some
That's a lot easier said than done if you're an autist with no social skills and no IRL friends.