Dicklets

Dicklets

will they ever learn?

Attached: 6A2DB28D-5BE0-4EA1-8818-3EA61FE56CA8.jpg (473x1024, 107K)

Redditors are such fucking faggots. It's not even a meme at this point.

Posts like these aren't even the exception. It's literally the majority of reddit that is like this.

be honest can you pleasure a girl with a dick less than 6 inches?

>ywn have a dick nice enough for your ex to make a mold of it and use it for years after you break up

any asian girl that hasn't been contaminated by western degeneracy will think you're a fucking stud even with 3 inches. N-not that i'd know anything about that.

What fucking weirdo even lets his girlfriend make a mold of his dick. Unless you're off to the military or something, but even then it's pretty weird.

I'm 6.5 and I when I fuck my whore gf it feels like I poke my dick into a glass of hot water. She doesn't feel much either. On the other hand my friend can't fuck his gf without lube because it's too tight and he's smaller than me for sure, don't know the exact number though. Conclusion: make sure your gf isn't a whore.

My wife isn't a whore, but we had a child. I'm above average, but after the kid it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

So don't complain, it could be worse.

Yeah I've got like 5 more years of "almost feeling something" before I get to "I wonder if I can fit my head in there". Too good I almost don't care about sex.

HAhah you faggot never learn, I'm 28 and I fuck a 20 years old so tight it's hard to even put a finger in it. Everytime I fuck her I feel like I'm deflowering her

That's good for you. I love my wife though so I would never leave her for some young pussy.

You find the funniest and saddest shit on Jow Forumsrelationshipadvice sometimes.

>a couple glasses of wine
I'm gonna stop you right there.
This here boys, is one genuine, bonafide cuck.

12 inches or more sorry user

lol you know nothing of female anatomy.

Originally based and whatnot

kek. we will see wont we, lad

>tfw 7 inch length with 5.5 girth
God damn it feels good, even if I'm still a khv

based & chadpilled

No. 6.5" AND 5.25" girth is minimum. Girth is quite important. I have a 6.25" pencil dick (4.5" girth.)
It looks ridiculous.

so you're telling me you can't get it done with an above average dick? kinda hard to believe desu

>4.5" girthlet
>above average
lmao

is the toliet roll test a good way to measure girth?

Is reddit larp galore?
How many of the fucking stories are fake?
To me that sub looks a larp sub.

its still comfy to read nonetheless

I have no problem making my gf cum multiple times in every session with my boringly average size penis.

Even I can punch ovaries (which they hate by the way).

No. Anyone who says otherwise has a girlfriend that lies to them.

so your telling me this guys gf is lying to him. damn.