THOT PATROL

So fellas, apparently some user is patrolling thots on a high level. He reports instagram thots to governments in countries with Sharia law.
What is your stand on this? Last time I saw the guy post on /b/ people got butthurt as fuck.

Attached: Thot.Patrolled.jpg (720x780, 89K)

This is morally wrong and disgusting but makes me happy.

I like it, because I hate THOTS

The equivilent to the class snitch and or nark.

i dont think women being slutty on the internet deserve death, kinda fucked honestly, they annoying as fuck and troll them all you like but getting them killed is psychopathic

Attached: 1518827161758.jpg (1389x2048, 163K)

That Chick deserves the rope, fucking thots.

TOASTY ROASTIE DETECTED
FLAPWHORES absolutely SEETHING
THOTS placed on SUICIDE WATCH by IRS

Attached: 1474765593292.jpg (583x777, 40K)

god it looks like she's taking a shit

Attached: 1517399660840.jpg (3024x4032, 1.84M)

Im all for trolling thots and fucking up their life but death is a little extreme for me.

Nothing if value lost on so many levels, you should get something in return

Utterly based.

Lol any one in this thread butthurt really doesn't know what this place is and should go some where else that is more suitable for their sensibilities.

This might sound like an insane question, but I am being completely genuine. What is wrong with psychopathy?

People use that word a lot as it's immediately understood to be negative. I don't necessarily feel that way

Not the guy you're responding to, but It defies social contract.

What does that mean? Suppose you and your neighbors are not sociopathic. You all agree to leave and let live eachother. In cases of struggle you help eachother a little and everyone prospers.

That isn't even necessarily the law, it's communal unspoken ethics.

Someone with no regard for this may undercut, sabotage, and not support others. This is fine for them, but bad for others. It is only natural to be suspicious and on guard around someone who would not do onto others as they would want done onto them.

It goes beyond laws and touches the fundamental basis of what makes up a society. Generally society is mutually beneficial- and anyone who exploits this is a mutual threat to those who would not .

Of course I'm assuming you and the other guy meant sociopathic. Psychopathy is... Well literally flinging shit and stabbing people randomly.

We come to r9k because the world treats us like monsters, not because we are.

Fine, but don't cry when someone says this place is a den of woman hating psychos.

>is okay (and probably supports) with people getting killed for illogical reasons
>I'm not a monster please give me a girlfriend :(
lol

You misread my post fuckhead. I'm saying that his attitude of "it's okay to get women killed over Snapchat selfies because this is le Jow Forums" is stupid.

He's doing God's work and anyone ass pained over it needs to shut the fuck up and keep your pussy whinging to yourself.

But I thought Sharia Law is feminist friendly?

Attached: MuslimFeminism.jpg (1407x473, 183K)

>knowingly break sharia law in a sharia law country
>"Dude, wtf. Why am I getting persecuted?!"

Death is a little too much, but they deserve it. Not that I care

>no proofs
post proofs, larpfag. you won't.

This
It isn't the people reporting the thots that are getting them killed. It is the backwards culture they live in pulling the culture. The actually Sharia supporters are the real villians here